X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Flynn
cUm back fuckfACE !!

You were perfect ... sublime
the bent bodies you lef in yer wake ffs fuck off an get back her

Gallium, you're back!!!

Oh sorry, I thought you were him, it's just that you flip fop and switch sides so much.

what fucking 'sides'
yoo imbecile I'm on BF's side to help make this a FUN place ... you think eFEELzz get to me ffs LMFAO
you guise harbor so much hate walk all over this place like its your loot put up ... HAVE SOME FUNNnNnnnn fella don't yeh see the werld is a fucked up place run by the short an bald we don need moar fuckery

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wait. Why has my post count changed? I was over 15k yesterday. Now I'm at 14,914. Let me be perfectly clear: I'm only curious. I don't really give a shit. But what was deleted?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Wait. Why has my post count changed? I was over 15k yesterday. Now I'm at 14,914. Let me be perfectly clear: I'm only curious. I don't really give a shit. But what was deleted?

I had to delete those 80's snaps you posted of yourself at a nudist camp, they were indecent and I received numerous complaints.

Sorry, Lotty.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
@Flynn
cUm back fuckfACE !!

You were perfect ... sublime
the bent bodies you lef in yer wake ffs fuck off an get back her

Gallium, you're back!!!

Oh sorry, I thought you were him, it's just that you flip fop and switch sides so much.

what fucking 'sides'
yoo imbecile I'm on BF's side to help make this a FUN place ... you think eFEELzz get to me ffs LMFAO
you guise harbor so much hate walk all over this place like its your loot put up ... HAVE SOME FUNNnNnnnn fella don't yeh see the werld is a fucked up place run by the short an bald we don need moar fuckery

Lighten up grey pubes, it was only a joak. :Beatdown2:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I had to delete those 80's snaps you posted of yourself at a nudist camp, they were indecent and I received numerous complaints.

Sorry, Lotty.

What really happened, though? I think I am entitled to know why 80 of my posts disappeared. Am I not, @Bastard Factory ?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Sorry, Lotty.

What really happened, though? I think I am entitled to know why 80 of my posts disappeared. Am I not, @Bastard Factory ?
Pig has been fucking up the politics board ... that's what happened

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

Sorry, Lotty.

I temp deleted the threads/posts in Ass Box .. this has temp reduced your post count.
They're stiLL there and will reappear in 2 weeks

The Scoundrel

Total Twat

Sorry, Lotty.

I would have thought so.

I haven't a clue what my post count is but I did notice when a post I'd just made fucked off.

We do deserve an answer.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Sorry, Lotty.

I would have thought so.

I haven't a clue what my post count is but I did notice when a post I'd just made fucked off.

We do deserve an answer.

Pull that lump, that's supposed to be three feet north of your arse, out and read three posts above yours. You just might find the answer.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Can Flynn come back now? I was so excited when she was made mod.

Also, what’s wrong with Lily’s seasoned experience and ability to mod the politics board?!? There have numerous complaints from various posters about those battles taking over the entire forum?

I see nothing wrong with disarming the spam tard’s lame defense and exposing their inability to properly debate.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Also, what’s wrong with Lily’s seasoned experience and ability to mod the politics board?!? There have numerous complaints from various posters about those battles taking over the entire forum?

I see nothing wrong with disarming the spam tard’s lame defense and exposing their inability to properly debate.

She's done Murdock. Let's let her be. As BF said, Flynn was a buffer between him and them. They made this happen. They can deal with the natural consequences of their behavior.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

She's done Murdock. Let's let her be. As BF said, Flynn was a buffer between him and them. They made this happen. They can deal with the natural consequences of their behavior.

ok… but I’m not happy about it

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I am not either. I tried talking her out of it. I understand, she has other obligations and I think actual children of her own, why babysit online babies?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I am not either. I tried talking her out of it. I understand, she has other obligations and I think actual children of her own, why babysit online babies?

it’s a big commitment to be a mod here with all the childish antics… I get that

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You don't give in to terrorists! See, I've been a mother...lol

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

You don't give in to terrorists! See, I've been a mother...lol

I think we can shift the vibe of this place into something more positive and fun for everyone. I am going to use this opportunity to try to get to know some of the posters I don’t know very well and who vehemently dislike me because of that toxic strain of yeast infucktion.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Sorry, Lotty.

I temp deleted the threads/posts in Ass Box .. this has temp reduced your post count.
They're stiLL there and will reappear in 2 weeks

Good to know.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Pull that lump, that's supposed to be three feet north of your arse, out and read three posts above yours. You just might find the answer.

My post wasn't in the Ass Box so that's irrelevant. I've had my apology and I'm not a fuckin drama queen.

Last edited: