Are Liberals the Politically Correct party?

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
I'm not a fan of political correctness, but generally speaking, the people who cry "you shouldn't say that, it's not PC" tend to be liberal.
Liberalism isn't political correctness, but I've noticed the BF PC warriors tend to be liberals.
What is political correctness.
A wave of political correctness has washed over the world like a tsunami of raw sewage.
It is dangerous, dishonest and destructive.
The liberals are working at controlling you :Gossip:and all members of this message board.

You know who you are.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They are not liberals, they are leftists.

IM liberal, because I agree with and support and defend the values of liberalism.

The left stopped being liberal a VERY long time ago. They are marxists. Statist authoritarians. What they are not.....is liberal.

I always call them leftists for that reason. They are not liberal and we shouldnt call them that and validate this Orwellian assault on language and double speak and redefining words to cause confusion and create distortions of reality.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not a fan of political correctness, but generally speaking, the people who cry "you shouldn't say that, it's not PC" tend to be liberal.
Liberalism isn't political correctness, but I've noticed the BF PC warriors tend to be liberals.
A wave of political correctness has washed over the world like a tsunami of raw sewage.
The liberals are working at controlling you :Gossip:and all members of this message board.

You know who you are.

Fake News! Give me a break. Most of the members here are cons, and they do the most freaking out. Also, ALL the mods are cons here, and they don't hesitate to shut liberal posters down.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You know who you are.

Back in the 90s, I hand sewed 13 little mammy dolls (I called them) when I was incapacitated for 3 days, I gave them handbags, lace, pearl earrings... they were gorgeous and this idiot teacher (a headmaster) visited and when he saw them he said to me, "are they politically correct'? I was in shock that I allowed such and idiot in my house.

You won't pull the PC mindset out of latter generations. Simply, they are dickheads, unquestionably.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We have like.....2 conservatives lol.

They really want that con label to be slapped on everyone who "obstructs" them. And it doeant even mean conservative. It's a slur to them.

They are always victims. Never once take responsibility for their words and actions.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You know who you are.

Fake News! Give me a break. Most of the members here are cons, and they do the most freaking out. Also, ALL the mods are cons here, and they don't hesitate to shut liberal posters down.

I agree, they freak out. It's entertaining mostly.

Aren't you entertained...lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah well, this is the oil paintings I do.... Tell them to shove their PC bullshit up their clackers I love painting naked black people!~

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Cas.....this is beautiful. I had no idea you did oil paintings.

Art really is your gift, Cas. Photography to this now.

I'd love to see more of your paintings!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm going to my bedroom now... no more pictures..

If tomorrow they are required I'll post them then... It's 1.30 am 22 July here. My mum's birthday. If she was alive, she'd be 81... We're having cake and coffee later today in remembrance of her.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Here is an experiment.

You see how the leftists fair here, right? A board they call a "con" board(even though its not)

Go on and go a left wing board and post with the same vigor any opposition to left wing anything. Like Lotus and H do here. And Admin. Do the right wing version of what they do here.

Watch how THAT pans out for you. AND be careful to cover your identity because they'll dox your ass after banning you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm going to my bedroom now... no more pictures..

If tomorrow they are required I'll post them then... It's 1.30 am 22 July here. My mum's birthday. If she was alive, she'd be 81... We're having cake and coffee later today in remembrance of her.

Enjoy. Happy Bday to your mum.

And yes its required lol.

Btw... my Squishes 5th bday is the 22nd. We are celebrating Saturday.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah well, this is the oil paintings I do.... Tell them to shove their PC bullshit up their clackers I love painting naked black people!~

Cas.....this is beautiful. I had no idea you did oil paintings.

Art really is your gift, Cas. Photography to this now.

I'd love to see more of your paintings!

Tomorrow I'll take pictures of some of my work... I do pastels too..

9 yr old Kane sleeping.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here is an experiment.

You see how the leftists fair here, right? A board they call a "con" board(even though its not)

Go on and go a left wing board and post with the same vigor any opposition to left wing anything. Like Lotus and H do here. And Admin. Do the right wing version of what they do here.

Watch how THAT pans out for you. AND be careful to cover your identity because they'll dox your ass after banning you.

yep because when I fought for Pauline Hanson to get her out of jail, the lefties Doxxed me on msn groups. ... And actually, it was the Jews in Australia that publicly named all the elderly Australians who attended her political meetings to harrass elderly Australians back in the late 1990s.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Here is an experiment.

yep because when I fought for Pauline Hanson to get her out of jail, the lefties Doxxed me on msn groups. ... And actually, it was the Jews in Australia that publicly named all the elderly Australians who attended her political meetings to harrass elderly Australians back in the late 1990s.

They have always done it. Accuse people of hatred over disagreement.....and justify all the hateful insane shit they do to punish people for disagreement(hate).

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

They really want that con label to be slapped on everyone who "obstructs" them. And it doeant even mean conservative. It's a slur to them.

They are always victims. Never once take responsibility for their words and actions.

Lift the needle off that record, PK Dove. It's stuck.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Liberals are hated because liberals are filthy vermin scum with mental disorders

It’s normal to liberals. Healthy in fact

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You know who you are.

I don't think political correctness is liberal

And conservatives, especially the Corporate Right have their own form of it too.

For example - they want from saying 'firing' employess to 'layoff' to 'downsizing' to ''Rightsizing'.

...so they to are not immune to this disease you call 'political correctness'

PC is used to put a spin on something/words/terms in order to gain favor for political organizations.

I don't think it's a Left or Right bias.

They're most often euphemisms pushed by certain groups to advance their agendas.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lift the needle off that record, PK Dove. It's stuck.

Well perhaps if you stopped repeating falsehoods, I'd could stop having to correct them.

Again when you insult people.....they tend to insult back.

How is this hard?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You know who you are.

And conservatives, especially the Corporate Right have their own form of it too.

For example - they want from saying 'firing' employess to 'layoff' to 'downsizing' to ''Rightsizing'.

PC is used to put a spin on something/words/terms in order to gain favor for political organizations.

They're most often euphemisms pushed by certain groups to advance their agendas.

All the corps are on the leftwing pc train, Joe.

They are all pushing this "equity" racial sensitivity training, too.

There is no "corporate right". Its pretty much been stomped out over the past few decades.

We have corps that support democrats and all this post modern bullshit... and the small business owners who are probably more right wing. Especailly at this point.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
People look up "Mommies Tiny Helpers" on facebook... a new Australian company that WOKES are going apeshit over.... The parents of the new company are getting schmack for their name..... apparently, "mommy" is the new cuss word.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You know who you are.

There is no "corporate right". Its pretty much been stomped out over the past few decades.

We have corps that support democrats and all this post modern bullshit... and the small business owners who are probably more right wing. Especailly at this point.

Dovey, I agree with you that there certainly are some liberals who have a complete lack of common sense.

But the same can be said of Republicans on the Right. If Democrats have their share of nutjobs, so do the Republicans.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You know who you are.

Dovey, I agree with you that there certainly are some liberals who have a complete lack of common sense.

But the same can be said of Republicans on the Right. If Democrats have their share of nutjobs, so do the Republicans.

Sure but it's not Republicans rioting, enabling rioting, spewing psychotic hate, trying to brainwash school children into marxist ideology, stripping sex based rights from women, over turning civil rights laws, making theft legal, using law as a partisan weapon, aiming to strip states of their election laws and make it federal, taking school choice away from inner city children, smearing election security bills as voter suppression because black people cant get ID, allowing illegal immigration and causing a border crisis and unfettered trafficking, spying on Americans and attacking our rights to protest as domestic terror ONLY if you are not left, using media as a propaganda arm, using the socail media monopoly to censor speech and force their narrative, encouraging people to report friends and family for "possible radicalization" trying to force a new vaccine and basically trying to upend our liberal order because its "racist".

Justifying acts of political violence.

I mean it's like you just compared Ted Bundy to Ned Flanders.

Repuicans have never looked so good to me as they do today. Believe it or not I was once more left than you. Until I started learning more and saw Obama in action.

I do not see anyway to preserve a liberal democracy with these people

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here's my picks for the Top Diametrically Opposed Opposite & Extreme Politicians in America today.

For the Democrats, Ilhan Omar:

For the Republicans, Marjorie Greene:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Here's my picks for the Top Diametrically Opposed Opposite & Extreme Politicians in America today.

Okay.

Can you give me an example on why you find Green to be extreme?

I know why the squad is extreme. But Green?

Is it because the media went ham with her old Q posts? Why do you find her extreme?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Okay.

Can you give me an example on why you find Green to be extreme?

I know why the squad is extreme. But Green?

Is it because the media went ham with her old Q posts? Why do you find her extreme?
Cause she loves America. Everyone knows thats a tell tale sign of domestic terrorism!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You know who you are.

Political Correctness is Jewish, it stems from Cultural Marxism, a cancerous ideology dreamed up in the 60's by Jewish intellectuals at the Frankfurt School.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You know who you are.

Political Correctness is Jewish, it stems from Cultural Marxism, a cancerous ideology dreamed up in the 60's by Jewish intellectuals at the Frankfurt School.

Its older than the Frankfurt School.....but yep.

That book that seeped into leftwing academia with cultural marxist material that basically said only the right wing can be authoritarian and changing the meaning of fascism.....and people believing this....is pretty scary.

We wonder why they dont recognize their behavior. Look what they were brainwashed with. This took root in their brains as truth so they see their revolution through a delusional lense.

They paid a lot of money to be indoctrinated too.....they certainly wont concede to us to hear anyone. How do you break though this shit? Scary.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You know what pisses me off the most? The fact that so called mainstream sources call it a 'Conspiracy Theory'! What a load of bollocks!

Fucking Wikipedia amended the page describing the ideology a while ago after receiving orders from Israel and one of the site founders was summoned to meet with a group of Rabbis to discuss censorship of opposition to Zionism and how it's important not to allow pages on the site which portray Jews in a negative manner.

I kid you not! It was on a Youtube video a few years back, I wish I'd saved it, it looked like a clip from some kind of documentary which was probably shown on TV.