Are Liberals the Politically Correct party?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You know what pisses me off the most? The fact that so called mainstream sources call it a 'Conspiracy Theory'! What a load of bollocks!

Fucking Wikipedia amended the page describing the ideology a while ago after receiving orders from Israel and one of the site founders was summoned to meet with a group of Rabbis to discuss censorship of opposition to Zionism and how it's important not to allow pages on the site which portray Jews in a negative manner.

I kid you not! It was on a Youtube video a few years back, I wish I'd saved it, it looked like a clip from some kind of documentary which was probably shown on TV.

Lol what? I learned about how this marxist ideology was weaved into left wing academia via Frankfurt School and all these "thinkers" and the Petersons of that time.

All this info is available. Its facts. You probably wont be able to find it spelled out anywhere but I can make the claims and back them.....just with the facts you can site.

This mindset was literally meshed into left academia and in material presented to students. As if it were fact... without isolating it and teaching it properly. It's how they want to mesh CRT in with public school curriculums now. It's a curriculum with this theme....in every subject, as if it's all a given fact.

That's how people are brainwashed into ideologues and religions. Material that presents facts through a presupposition that the claims are true and canceling out everything that could contradict it.....while also poisoning people against any opposition.

I think I posted a whole break down of signs of brainwashing with direct examples from the cult of woke.

You would think the fact that this same exact rhetoric was used by Marx and all that changed is swapping class with race would tell these people its bunk bullshit......but this doesnt even slow them down. They are basic middle/upper class uni kids who are naive and have no real life experience and because of this shit they already see their life experiences through this narrative.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah well, this is the oil paintings I do.... Tell them to shove their PC bullshit up their clackers I love painting naked black people!~

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Cas.....this is beautiful. I had no idea you did oil paintings.

Art really is your gift, Cas. Photography to this now.

I'd love to see more of your paintings!

Tomorrow I'll take pictures of some of my work... I do pastels too..

9 yr old Kane sleeping.

@SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah well, this is the oil paintings I do.... Tell them to shove their PC bullshit up their clackers I love painting naked black people!~

9 yr old Kane sleeping.

@SHAMPAIN
Yeah you are good! Do you do animal ones?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

9 yr old Kane sleeping.

@SHAMPAIN

Yes, I can do anything... the problem I have is this site doesn't have attachments so I rely on the image hosts and THEY make you pay these days so all my stuff has been seized by imageshake, and photobucket and so on. At least I have FB so I can post out my photography.

I have AMAZING mosaics too...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

9 yr old Kane sleeping.

@SHAMPAIN

Yes, I can do anything... the problem I have is this site doesn't have attachments so I rely on the image hosts and THEY make you pay these days so all my stuff has been seized by imageshake, and photobucket and so on. At least I have FB so I can post out my photography.

Why not use imgur? It's free and you can keep your pics private and they stay there forever, I've got 3000 pics on my acccount...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

9 yr old Kane sleeping.

@SHAMPAIN

Why not use imgur? It's free and you can keep your pics private and they stay there forever, I've got 3000 pics on my acccount...

I have got imgur and I am locked out of 1 account and the other is full.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not a fan of political correctness, but generally speaking, the people who cry "you shouldn't say that, it's not PC" tend to be liberal.
Liberalism isn't political correctness, but I've noticed the BF PC warriors tend to be liberals.
What is political correctness.
A wave of political correctness has washed over the world like a tsunami of raw sewage.
It is dangerous, dishonest and destructive.
The liberals are working at controlling you :Gossip:and all members of this message board.

You know who you are.

What is the "liberal" party?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I agree, Italian/Puerto Rican half breeds are the ugliest midgets on earth!

So those are the cocks you DONT suck?

Kinda racist but eh....you are a leftard. Racism and establishment shillism are the same thing at this point.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Economic Right/Left - 6.13
Social Liberal - -2.51

Almost exactly where I was on the last I took of the type.
The Libertarian sponsored one - score 79, Liberal Left.

That compass is very twisted. The answer options are very bent.

When I took a neutral one based on REAL stances and not the dem/prog version of stances(like the one you posted) I was authentically liberal.

So I looked it up and yep.... that's what I am.

You authoritarian establishment shills consider genuine liberalism to be far right extremism. And you havent even figured out your immigration stance is conservative. Who in the hell is dumb enough and low info enough to think open borders is a conservative stance and it's the dems/progs who want secure borders? You. That's you.

You cant even puke up a single example of a Trump policy that could be considered authoritarian to back your claim that Trump is a "wanna be dictator" and you shill for pharma and GovCo forced vaccinations. That's the opposite of liberal. You are a collectivist who changes definitions to suit your biases and poor grasp of individual rights and liberties.

What you want is a secular dictatorship consisting of one party. Yours. You have more in common with communists in your collectivist ideology where people should be forced to act for what YOU are told is the "greater good", and where dissenting positions are punished harshly.

You can take all the bias Orwellian compass tests on the internet but at the end of the day you ain't no liberal. You stand in direct opposition to individual rights and individual liberties and suck and tongue that big government boot like Admin on a peen. Trying to alter the American and constitutional definition of liberty doesnt change that. You are a tyrant playing word games and humping propaganda.

I wish you guys had the spine to be honest but even you know your authoritarian views are trash and you need to twist it up and try to sell it as "liberalism" and lie about the rest of us.

Gotta love how team blue is on reddit gnashing their teeth that an 81 year old who was present at the Capitol on Jan 6th didnt get thrown in prison for the rest of his life for just being on the wrong "side" politically but none of them have even typed the name "Secoriea Turner".

Ever been so "liberal" you wanted draconian prison sentences laid on people for protesting for another party in a country that's intended to be a "Democracy"? Yeah you are an idiot. A useful one.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Gotta love how these anti Liberty twunts support state sanctioned violence against innocent people and actually wanted an innocent person imprisoned for DEFENDING himself against attackers.

And even made up some bullshit about "crossing state lines" and literally arguing that if an American is in a place THEY dont think that American SHOULD be.....they have forfeited their human and constitutional RIGHTS to defend themselves when attacked.

That's insane, authoritarian fucking garbage. And it's an attempt to politically weaponize the justice system to subjugate Americans based on politics. Its third world tyrannical garbage. It isnt "liberal". Its anti liberal.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Gotta love how these anti Liberty twunts support state sanctioned violence against innocent people and actually wanted an innocent person imprisoned for DEFENDING himself against attackers.

And even made up some bullshit about "crossing state lines" and literally arguing that if an American is in a place THEY dont think that American SHOULD be.....they have forfeited their human and constitutional RIGHTS to defend themselves when attacked.

That's insane, authoritarian fucking garbage. And it's an attempt to politically weaponize the justice system to subjugate Americans based on politics. Its third world tyrannical garbage. It isnt "liberal". Its anti liberal.
I reject your fake definitions of reality, I will however give you the opportunity to amend your made up responses.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I reject your fake definitions of reality, I will however give you the opportunity to amend your made up responses.

You are brainwashed and youd reject any actual truth to continue supporting your narratives and lies.

You are a useful idiot and you'll probably double down on your bullshit no matter how obvious it is, even as other progs/leftists start calling out the lies and psychological warfare being launched on us.

You'll deny reality until you get blasted in the back of head while standing in the grave you dug. Probably thinking about how dumb the Trumptards were to not just comply.

Dont ever think I expect you to do anything differently.

We already know demoralized and programmed people will deny blatant facts in favor of their propaganda. It's incredibly sad to see. It really is. I dont enjoy it. You are dumb enough to enjoy your hateful delusions.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

Social Liberal - -2.51

.So no one cared to take the test or comment?
.Totally shocking - only, not really.
because I am quite sure that folks who are trying to claim they are Liberal, like our liberal hippy Jesus was
. found out that they were naught more than run-o-the-mill reactionary conservatives (pardon the redundancy there).

I was a bit disappointed that in this version of the test that there wasn't the usual immigration question.
..but I have already given, from the horses mouth, a review of the conservative and Liberal positions, and the reasoning behind them....
.well - allow yet another review, s'il vous plaît.
A big problem for conservatards- often the Repuke rank and file, is not understanding the difference between
. social and economic conservatism, and
social and economic Liberalism.

. Libertarians and Liberals are mainly in agreement on on the social issues - that is, hands off anyone who is not violating the rights of their neighbor.
. However for some reason, Libertarians take a conservative view when it comes to economy/business and imagine the business community to be pure in intention enough that it should require no policing.
One wonders if anything, given the history of lying to the public and polluting of the environment that the business community has done if anything could be less in accord with the public good.

Do unto your neighbor as you would have done unto you, in the view of the conservative,
means to do harm, to grab, their rightful claims, before they grab yours. Complete paranoia.
Conservativism equates to these prosperity xtians one reads of in the wastelands of America.

. My personal view of Libertarians (who are next to anarchists - primitives) is that they promote the idea of social liberalism, often against their personal views, as a form of Bread and Circuses, so they can claim a right to non-intervention when they enslave common people for their personal enrichment.
.So they will have their material (but not spiritual) wealth, w/o relinquishing a moral superiority.

Liberals, concur on the social issues (outwardly) - let the actions of a person reflect on their relation between themselves and their god, if not impinging upon the rights of their neighbor,
and that includes a necessary regulation of the business community, since greed is it's driving force, rather than the interest (ordinarily) of the community that it serves.

Is Law "authoritarian"? Here in the US a main function of government is to protect the rights of the individual. That is why we have a legal system - it is a principle of Liberalism, as is democracy (rule by the many), which as we know conservatives despise, wanting rule by an elite few which only they are members of (see the many voter suppression laws being advanced in Red states).

Therefore, a certain amount of regulation in society and business is involved in Liberalism,
and is consistent throughout, where conservatism (which also demands criminalization - authoritarianism - at convenient times), is selective and not based on any principle except "what's good for ME"

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You are brainwashed and youd reject any actual truth to continue supporting your narratives and lies.

You are a useful idiot and you'll probably double down on your bullshit no matter how obvious it is, even as other progs/leftists start calling out the lies and psychological warfare being launched on us.

You'll deny reality until you get blasted in the back of head while standing in the grave you dug. Probably thinking about how dumb the Trumptards were to not just comply.

Dont ever think I expect you to do anything differently.

We already know demoralized and programmed people will deny blatant facts in favor of their propaganda. It's incredibly sad to see. It really is. I dont enjoy it. You are dumb enough to enjoy your hateful delusions.
ab75353affada1a684ed4c19674facc366b44c86289dff76104bbe7e41e3fe40_1.jpg

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Social Liberal - -2.51

because I am quite sure that folks who are trying to claim they are Liberal, like our liberal hippy Jesus was
. found out that they were naught more than run-o-the-mill reactionary conservatives (pardon the redundancy there).

I was a bit disappointed that in this version of the test that there wasn't the usual immigration question.
..but I have already given, from the horses mouth, a review of the conservative and Liberal positions, and the reasoning behind them....
A big problem for conservatards- often the Repuke rank and file, is not understanding the difference between

. Libertarians and Liberals are mainly in agreement on on the social issues - that is, hands off anyone who is not violating the rights of their neighbor.
. However for some reason, Libertarians take a conservative view when it comes to economy/business and imagine the business community to be pure in intention enough that it should require no policing.
One wonders if anything, given the history of lying to the public and polluting of the environment that the business community has done if anything could be less in accord with the public good.

Do unto your neighbor as you would have done unto you, in the view of the conservative,
means to do harm, to grab, their rightful claims, before they grab yours. Complete paranoia.
Conservativism equates to these prosperity xtians one reads of in the wastelands of America.

. My personal view of Libertarians (who are next to anarchists - primitives) is that they promote the idea of social liberalism, often against their personal views, as a form of Bread and Circuses, so they can claim a right to non-intervention when they enslave common people for their personal enrichment.
.So they will have their material (but not spiritual) wealth, w/o relinquishing a moral superiority.

Liberals, concur on the social issues (outwardly) - let the actions of a person reflect on their relation between themselves and their god, if not impinging upon the rights of their neighbor,
and that includes a necessary regulation of the business community, since greed is it's driving force, rather than the interest (ordinarily) of the community that it serves.

Is Law "authoritarian"? Here in the US a main function of government is to protect the rights of the individual. That is why we have a legal system - it is a principle of Liberalism, as is democracy (rule by the many), which as we know conservatives despise, wanting rule by an elite few which only they are members of (see the many voter suppression laws being advanced in Red states).

Therefore, a certain amount of regulation in society and business is involved in Liberalism,
and is consistent throughout, where conservatism (which also demands criminalization - authoritarianism - at convenient times), is selective and not based on any principle except "what's good for ME"
You talk, real pretty like.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Social Liberal - -2.51

So you took a bent compass test that doesnt actually properly represent anyones stances that told you that you are liberal. Because you dont know what these are, you dont understand this compass test is faulty.

But its confirming your bias.

And yeah yeah again.....you are a collectivist. Yeah a liberal order requires law. Laws the protect the human and constitutional rights of individuals

Not government forced vaccines and prison sentences for self defense. Like you support. In fact you are in support of many things you pretend to oppose. I think you are a liar.

You dont believe in Jesus and you hold Christian's in "contempt". So dont bother using it to manipulate.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Social Liberal - -2.51

You talk, real pretty like.

Is it nice and shiney and making you FEEL GOOD?

THATS the important thing! Yeah?

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
I'm not a fan of political correctness, but generally speaking, the people who cry "you shouldn't say that, it's not PC" tend to be liberal.
Liberalism isn't political correctness, but I've noticed the BF PC warriors tend to be liberals.
A wave of political correctness has washed over the world like a tsunami of raw sewage.
The liberals are working at controlling you :Gossip:and all members of this message board.

You know who you are.
Political correctness was a conservatard construct of 1989
..to the extent that it was embraced by the Democraps
only more proofs they are not Liberal.
Liberals rely only on their own sense of civility to govern speech
and leave unjustified insult and made up accusation to conservatives.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You know who you are.
Liberals rely only on their our sense of civility to govern speech

Political correctness is NOT conservative. It directly opposed to the values of conservatives.

Censorship has always been a democrat endeavor. Like Tipper Gore going after Prince.

I dont really get what you think you accomplish by flipping stances and pretending we support things we dont and that our stances are yours.

Its retarded, H.

Even if it WAS a conservative construct, conservatives oppose political correctness and censorship and it's your ilk who has picked up the torch. Kinda like what Admin did with gun control. It was racist when a Republican started it.....but now that Republicans dropped and opposed it because the base hates it, democrats have made it theirs and suddenly now it's not racist. It just heavily impacts poorer minorities the most and makes it impossible for them to excercise their rights but yeah....its not racist with dems do it. It WAS racist when Republicans did it.

What you support is whatever dems/progs support. You dont have your OWN stances. And you come with all this twisted bullshit.

TODAY, right now and for years, political correctness is a dem/prog SJW weapon and censorship comes right along with. You cant and wont oppose anything they do. You have to find excuses to blame the other parties....just because.

You are a liberal. If you were a liberal? You would be getting accused of right wing shilling.

Last edited:

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

You know who you are.
Of course if one is a partisan hack, and thinks the major parties
.represent Liberalism and conservatism
well, LoLz at LibiCons.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You know who you are.
well, LoLz at LibiCons.

Right like how you call everything you dont like "conservtard" whether its conservative or not. And like you irrational and unwarranted hate of conservative people for no real solid reason. Conservative isnt even a party but you constantly make it one.

Except that you've been fed a ton of propaganda.

Political correctness and censorship is not conservative. And neither is Isalm.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You know who you are.
well, LoLz at LibiCons.

Right like how you call everything you dont like "conservtard" whether its conservative or not. And like you irrational and unwarranted hate of conservative people for no real solid reason. Conservative isnt even a party but you constantly make it one.

Except that you've been fed a ton of propaganda.

Political correctness and censorship is not conservative. And neither is Isalm.
The Alphabet has librul!