Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Who could possibly be helping them?

7498b238149b2b87.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Scouse hates the idea of wealth, because Doorman make less then Roma Gypsy transplants

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Some did, like Sheldon Adelson, but most American jews hate Trump, despite him being very sympathetic towards Israel and jewish causes in general.

Scouse you will forever be stuck in Liverpool. WTF do you know about Merican Jews? They got fatso elected. Believe or don’t.

Reactions: X

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How so? The left side might be slightly outdated as elections have been and gone, but the 5/7 wealthiest people being jews is still correct.

That is the Liberal party that got voted out... Albanese Labor party governs Australia now and I know for a fact Makalia Cash (spelling?) went to an all Catholic girls school... your chart isn't correct.

My state's mines drive the wealth in the country and none of their owners are Jewish.

ALSO, my state Western Australia supplies 50% of the world's lithium.... lithium goes into making batteries. DO YOU know what owning/supplying 50% of the world's lithium actually means?

It distresses me to think you can't learn new things.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Are you admitting to the fact that jews control both the Democrat and the Republican party?
The only one in control of earth at the moment is Satan the Devil....all the people you are so worried about will be dead soon so quit whining every other day about Jews. We can't do anything about them.

Last edited:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The only one in control of earth at the moment is Satan the Devil....all the people you are so worried about will dead soon so quit whining them every other day about Jews. We can't do anything about them.

Indeed Jews are of the Synagogue of Satan though.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I don't care.... Jesus said the whole world is laying in the power of the wicked one.... 1 John 5:19.

Thats why when you pray, you cant simply say "Dear Lord", you have to say "Dear Lord Jesus".

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
That is the Liberal party that got voted out... Albanese Labor party governs Australia now and I know for a fact Makalia Cash (spelling?) went to an all Catholic girls school... your chart isn't correct.

My state's mines drive the wealth in the country and none of their owners are Jewish.

ALSO, my state Western Australia supplies 50% of the world's lithium.... lithium goes into making batteries. DO YOU know what owning/supplying 50% of the world's lithium actually means?

It distresses me to think you can't learn new things.
And it distresses me how you dismiss the JQ without fully knowing the facts.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And it distresses me how you dismiss the JQ without fully knowing the facts.

What fact? That men are fucked in the head? I already know that fact... go look at a tree, say hello to a ladybird or eat a pasty but ffs sake.. change the record.