Aryan's Daily jew Truth Bomb thread

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Semen it's not difficult to verify that American jews overwhelmingly vote Democrat. They also provide most of the party donations.

I take it you've heard about the recent crypto coin scandal involving jews who were scamming people and then laundering the money through Ukraine and the Democrat party?

No I haven’t. Got a link? I know Bitcoin has failed. Assumptions based on hate mean nothing to me

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Who said anything about a conspiracy theory?

It was a jewish money laundering scam.

No UFO's or reptillian shape-shifting lizards were involved that I'm aware of.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Who said anything about a conspiracy theory?

It was a jewish money laundering scam.

No UFO's or reptillian shape-shifting lizards were involved that I'm aware of.

Let’s not waste each other’s time.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
0912c67a58086a09.png

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The left in the USA don't call them Jews... they disguise their prejudices under the "Zionist " banner. They use Zionist instead of the word Jew.

They have beaches for just homosexual men in Israel.

I watched a great show called Travel Guide last weekend and it was set in Israel..

They gave the holiday rating 4 stars. They loved it. The women were stunning and the food was great.

If the middle east wasn't such an unsafe place it would be a great place to visit... the food markets themselves were a feast to behold.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The left in the USA don't call them Jews... they disguise their prejudices under the "Zionist " banner. They use Zionist instead of the word Jew.

They have beaches for just homosexual men in Israel.

I watched a great show called Travel Guide last weekend and it was set in Israel..

They gave the holiday rating 4 stars. They loved it. The women were stunning and the food was great.

If the middle east wasn't such an unsafe place it would be a great place to visit... the food markets themselves were a feast to behold.
Isn't gay marriage illegal in Israel?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I don't remember this scene, was it deleted or something? I just remember them pigging out in White Castle at the end Lol.
Idk but obviously those kind of movies wouldn't be made today, and that scene probably is cut out. I'm surprised I found it.