Aryan's Daily jew Truth Bomb thread

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You're right, it counts for shit, when Im speaking to shills for the establishment.

I preach to as many as will listen.

I can lead a horse to water, but its up to the horse to drink the water.

You're doing zip, zilch, bumkins, nada, nothing...ZERO

We all know it.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
protocolsz.png

Amigo, you are what every Jew is looking for. A fool who is broke and dumb. What else ya got?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So you approve of kids getting experimental injections?

You approve of trans kids, sexually assaulting girls in bathrooms?

You approve of kids being taught about transgenderism at the age of 5, and letting them "change" without Parent permission?

You approve of your child being told they are racist, and must give way for other minorities?

You approve of.......... who am I kidding, of course you do. You hate kids. You'd be happy if they all got runover at a parade.

Racist? Hating Jews is racist. God are you short sighted and you know the rest

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
As Christ Himself said of the evil pharisees, whose spiritual descendants are the talmudic jews:

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
John 8:44

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And as far as Jews promoting immorality.... I don't think so.

Mankind, ALL OF THEM revel in immorality.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Jewry completely dominates western academia, oh and I thought this might interest you Caskur...

AUSJZZ.jpg

You know liberals in Australia are the conservatives right? They are your right wing mates, they are not the lefties...

where is your Labor Party Chart showing Jews?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You know I am not convinced that our problems originates with Jews. Sorry. There is a class of people, the business class, and sure Jews have their business class but those pathological narcs screw everyone including their own people.

If you are talented in some way and diligent .... you will prosper no matter what.

We have a melting pot which we didn't really want so now we have to work with that because we have no other choice @Aryan .

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You know liberals in Australia are the conservatives right? They are your right wing mates, they are not the lefties...

where is your Labor Party Chart showing Jews?
I'm no expert on Aus politics, but I thought it was interesting how full your government is with the usual suspects and 5/7 of the richest people in the country are jewish.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If you're refering to Trump, the overwhelming majority of American jews hate the guy and all vote Democrat.

Fuck are you outta touch. Then again you never been anywhere. Voting for fatso made then richer.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm no expert on Aus politics, but I thought it was interesting how full your government is with the usual suspects and 5/7 of the richest people in the country are jewish.

no they aren't...

they're AUSSIES....

and they live in Western Australia.... we are rich from mining, farming and fishing....

we couldn't give a flying fuck about Jews.... now chinks... that's another story...

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
no they aren't...

they're AUSSIES....

and they live in Western Australia.... we are rich from mining, farming and fishing....

we couldn't give a flying fuck about Jews.... now chinks... that's another story...
The term Australian refers to an individual's nationality, jews are a seperate religious and ethnic group.

You clearly don't understand the tribal mentality of jewish people.

Their jewish identity comes first and foremost and loyalty to their own kind is paramount.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The term Australian refers to an individual's nationality, jews are a seperate religious and ethnic group.

You clearly don't understand the tribal mentality of jewish people.

Their jewish identity comes first and foremost and loyalty to their own kind is paramount.

And REAL Jews KNOW if they break God's laws then He punishes them... and if they OBEY God's laws, He rewards them.

My sister went out with an Israeli Jew and he knew that European Jews were doing the wrong thing back pre WW2 and were punished by God via Hitler. That is their REAL belief. That was from an authentic Jew that served Israel's army.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Fuck are you outta touch. Then again you never been anywhere. Voting for fatso made then richer.
Semen it's not difficult to verify that American jews overwhelmingly vote Democrat. They also provide most of the party donations.

I take it you've heard about the recent crypto coin scandal involving jews who were scamming people and then laundering the money through Ukraine and the Democrat party?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Semen it's not difficult to verify that American jews overwhelmingly vote Democrat. They also provide most of the party donations.

I take it you've heard about the recent crypto coin scandal involving jews who were scamming people and then laundering the money through Ukraine and the Democrat party?

I was listening to a practicing Catholic (73 year old female) whose ancestry was Jewish who is a leftie however she is thoroughly disgusted with the new lefties...

They aren't really the left we were once accoustomed to who fought for working people rights YOU NOW take for granted.

And it wasn't the lefts idea to flood the UK with immigrants btw (which is everyones bugbear). It was the righties so they could drive wages down...

I think I told you that before.

You have to come to grips (me too) mutts were let into our paradises. And work change from there. Insist the law must be upheld with the coloured population.... But you shouldn't worry. Just look at the Queens funeral and how your mixed population behaved. It was a stunning beacon to the world...

America is finished.... the poor are desperate.... the country is fucked.