Aryan's Daily jew Truth Bomb thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Looks like more Democrat ballot fraud, hopefully Republicans won't stand for it this time.

Of course. They never got rid of the gawd damn machines!!!

There is a reason I call them RepubliCANTs. They cant do shit to fix problems, cause they are bought by the same folks as the DemonRats!

Are some good, and trying? Yes. But its not enough.

We need good minded, good hearted, hard working Libertarians in office..... ASAP!!! Not some fools that take shekels!!!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You ignorant fucker still don’t realize who the Jews vote for. It isn’t the left.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The Jews are using the Left, as a tool. Y'all fools jus' dont realize it.

They always vote for the money. I know you’re dumb. There probably isn’t a Jew who couldn’t buy your broke ass Xs 20. Go shave your pubes, it’s free.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

There is a reason I call them RepubliCANTs. They cant do shit to fix problems, cause they are bought by the same folks as the DemonRats!

We need good minded, good hearted, hard working Libertarians in office..... ASAP!!! Not some fools that take shekels!!!

Meltie much?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It wasn't a complete disaster though was it? Just not as big of a win as predicted...

That is a disaster for the GOP. They'll need to get Democrats to vote with them...

If they win the House with a narrow victory, the Speaker's job will be hell.

And I could advise the GOP, I'd tell them to ditch McCarthy, he's a weak ass mofo.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I dont even know, Im jus' seeing a ton of shit. They still counting.
Yeah, I'm getting 2020 deja vu vibes. I went to bed last night around 1am and it looked as though the Republicans were gonna clean house, then I wake up 8 hrs later and low and behold, the Democrats seemed to have made a miraculous comeback.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, I'm getting 2020 deja vu vibes. I went to bed last night around 1am and it looked as though the Republicans were gonna clean house, then I wake up 8 hrs later and low and behold, the Democrats seemed to have made a miraculous comeback.

You're a phenomenal moron. Even those that actually lost their races are conceding.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
It's all them eyetalian Satellites and Chinese Bamboos! woo hoo!

Does anyone know where Lauren Boobert's tiddie bar is going to be located at?

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Give it a rest Fagmin. If the Democrat Party got caught red handed cheating, you'd still attempt to deny it.
315143433_1028120461385478_2291613050941297538_n.jpg

Don't it make your red eyes blue?

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The Hog on 2 hooves and the spokesMAAAM for the Oregon transgender community are quite a cute double act....

It's a pity Aidman prefers cock and Large Lil prefers gnawing on hunks of raw meat.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The Hog on 2 hooves and the spokesMAAAM for the Oregon transgender community are quite a cute double act....

It's a pity Aidman prefers cock and Large Lil prefers gnawing on hunks of raw meat.

I'm sorry "your" party (LOL) lost and you're feeling poorly. Sucks to be you!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Your side of the aisle didn't listen to what voters wanted.

It's that simple.

So you think the article I posted is wrong? Its talking about this shit been going on for over 150 years. Its what I been trying to tell y'all forever. These fucks bought up all the media, and using it against you simple minded folks.

This is the Jew truth bomb thread. BOOM.