Aryan's Daily jew Truth Bomb thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Let’s see what ya got hill billy

No Shave November just started, you'll need to wait, as I shave it 8 months out of the year.

You could post yours, while we wait. But we know you wont, unless the pic is 20 years old lol.

Do you miss your Jewish locks? :LOL3:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Keep assuming okie boy. I really do wish I could accommodate your broke ass.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I liked the condition of the country when he was Prez.

Please tell me that you dont love Biden so much that you would let him sniff yo hair lol.
For the 8 millionth time, I don't love him at all. I did not vote for him. But he's way better than Trump. That guy's a loser. A yuge loser.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
For the 8 millionth time, I don't love him at all. I did not vote for him. But he's way better than Trump. That guy's a loser. A yuge loser.

I didnt vote for either of them. So please tell me, how is Biden WAY better? Hmmmm? Y'all havent even been able to provide one single accomplishment hes done. All I see, is a paid for puppet sending the country into a trash can, at the whim of the Globohomo.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
While strolling through the park one day
In the merry merry month of May
I was taken by surprise
By a pair of JEWISH! eyes
In a moment my poor soul was stole away.

"The Jews made my pp small!"

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
A senile, incontinent, old man who is quite literally just a puppet for Globalist jews and wealthy party donors, is "way better" than Trump? :Crazy:

TDS is definitely real and not just a meme.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Hey @Aryan I've only got ten mins in to my man Tommys vid but I thought you might like this one.

Ahh Tommy Robinson. I pretty much lost respect for that guy when it became apparent he was affiliated with various "right wing" jews and started attacking White Nationalists like Mark Collett, branding them "nazis".

I got about half way through the video, notice how he's admitting that the ADL is jewish, no doubt because it's literally impossble to deny, but then goes onto shill for jews by mentioning some obscure ones who have apparently disagreed with the ADL? Then he goes onto discuss Google, Paypal etc, which are of course partnered with the ADL, but fails to mention how those companies are jewish owned and controlled also?

No doubt the rest of the video will be more of the same and the underlining message will be, "Sure, some jews are bad, but there are plenty who aren't and are in fact on our side!".

Seems like damage limitation more than anything, where he's attempting to shield his Kosherservative jewish friends, because previously he hasn't acknowledged any form of problem with jews and jewish influence whatsoever, preferring instead to focus entirely on Islam.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
3395c039da37bc0a.png

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yippity yap he goes,
As he bites at your heels.
Hes jus' a big nosed Jew,
As he lies and he shills.