Aryan's Daily jew Truth Bomb thread

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He should stick to music and making clothes, and learn to keep his own counsel.

Well he wants a conversation about his gripe but he should be careful how he words his gripe.

People need to argue civilly...

But anyway... we can't go back to the good old days if ever they existed in the first place that is.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
What about Muslims? How do you feel about them?
There are far too many of them in the UK and their culture is not compatible with ours.

When they arrive in large numbers in a particular area, they basically colonise it and segregate themselves. Whites get fed up and eventually leave, which means the location turns into mini-Pakistan.

Bradford, Leicester, Rotherham, Bolton... many such cases.

The bottom line is they don't belong here and are just being used as pawns by the elites in their globohomo multiculturalism social experiment.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Many negroes are Muslim in the USA... Kanye could start a war on Jews and have an army of Muslims behind him.

Kanye could be stirring up people. I don't think he should do that.
Why? Jewish supremacy is something which needs to be publicly acknowledged and discussed, not treated as a taboo subject.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You don't offer solutions. All you do his highlight the problem.

Offer the solution.
Repatriation.

They have Israel, if need be, let them have Ukraine too, considering it used to be Khazaria.

Strip them of their power and influence within our countries and hold a massive inquiry illustrating everything they have done.

They cannot live around gentiles, so need their own place, where they can jew one another.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There are far too many of them in the UK and their culture is not compatible with ours.

When they arrive in large numbers in a particular area, they basically colonise it and segregate themselves. Whites get fed up and eventually leave, which means the location turns into mini-Pakistan.

Bradford, Leicester, Rotherham, Bolton... many such cases.

The bottom line is they don't belong here and are just being used as pawns by the elites in their globohomo multiculturalism social experiment.
Has anyone told you you're a fecking idjit?

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
And here they come, right on cue....

jewoff.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@Aryan they dont like the truth mang. Thats why they in lock step with MSM... a den of lies.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Could you give us a list of names of the more problematic Jews? Just so we can be forearmed as well.

I actually gave a good spreadsheet, from Kanye, in the other thread. But thats not all of them, by far.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
SPONSOR

gets 27 % percent to buy thus lsreal hiody to support thid thread

€ 22,86 27%OFF | PLstar Cosmos 3DPrint Neueste Sport Israel Land Flagge Einzigartige Männer/Frauen Gemütliche Hrajuku Casual Streetwear Hoodie/Zip/Sweatshirt 2
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Plesse type OY VEY SOY VEY as a CODE for 27% OFF

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why? For shining the spotlight on your tribe's unsavoury practices and behaviour?
My tribe? I happen to have some Jewish blood in me. That's as far as it goes. I don't get memos from the Council, so I'm not up on any of the latest nefarious agenda news.

Last edited:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
My tribe? I happen to have some Jewish blood in me. That's as far as it goes. I don't get memos from the Council, so I'm not up on any of the latest nefarious agenda news.
Yuck.

Ever thought about visiting a doc for some blood cleaning? Or blood transfusion with an aryan?

Yiu can clean your blood. So you can be oy vey free.