Aryan's Daily jew Truth Bomb thread

No One

Factory Bastard
Keep at it brother, the truth is what jews fear the most.
For years I was one of those guys who thought blacks were the problem but relatively recently I have understood that they too are just a tool being used to undermine our society and civilisation. And when libs defend the Jew it all really falls into place. There are so many things you just cant talk about or questions you can't ask.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
For years I was one of those guys who thought blacks were the problem but relatively recently I have understood that they too are just a tool being used to undermine our society and civilisation. And when libs defend the Jew it all really falls into place. There are so many things you just cant talk about or questions you can't ask.
That's it, let the fear and hatred and gaslighting pour through your self-loathing heart.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He's the consummate sociopath. He doesn't GAF about white nationalism either. He just likes being nasty. There's no one nastier than the alt right.

I see he is very nasty to you however he has a sweet side.

He should show more of that.

You are dead right about right whingers though.

I don't think America is safe because of them. I don't know why you continue to bother arguing with them.

What is your end game by doing so?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You should hear the blacks on youtube. They're fantastic. They know what is going on with the race baiting crap. All ages too... from young ones in their 20s to old ladies in their 70s...

Here is one I found the other day...its short.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I see he is very nasty to you however he has a sweet side.

He should show more of that.

You are dead right about right whingers though.

I don't think America is safe because of them. I don't know why you continue to bother arguing with them.

What is your end game by doing so?

Not allowing them to suck all the oxygen out of spaces.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think we're talking about two different people. I don't know that Aryan has a sweet side. I haven't seen it.

He does.

He doesn't like a group of people and you know which ones they are. There is no law that says he must like a certain group, even that one.

On some of it he is wrong BUT he right on other stuff.

I would like to see more of his good side and less of his bad side but unless he can be convinced not everything is a left or right issue, I think it might be a lost cause.

You have said you want the war with him and gave your reason, being "not allow them to suck all the oxygen out of spaces," so complaining about his rudeness is a waste of time,...

You might be right. If he can't learn anything new he is a narcissist... or sociopath.

He just wants what we all want when all said and done, a fair system.

The English are NOT greedy and they are kind and generous and they are reasonable.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He does.

He doesn't like a group of people and you know which ones they are. There is no law that says he must like a certain group, even that one.

I would like to see more of his good side and less of his bad side but unless he can be convinced not everything is a left or right issue, I think it might be a lost cause.

You have said you want the war with him and gave your reason, being "not allow them to suck all the oxygen out of spaces," so complaining about his rudeness is a waste of time,...

You might be right. If he can't learn anything new he is a narcissist... or sociopath.

The English are NOT greedy and they are kind and generous and they are reasonable.

I wasn't referring to him as the sociopath. That post wasn't about him. If you look back I was responding to Admin. who was responding to No One (Deport Liberals).

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
While Trumplican's pull furiously at their naughty bits over Yeezy's image, the Invisible Hand of the market place continues to flick "Yeezy" off it's shoulder.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

win-winning.gif

WHERE are "Trumplicans" doing this?

And it's funny because I thought we were the party of the corporate facisms. And yet we consistently see otherwise, dont we?

BTW you spelled "government" wrong. Sit on that as long as you need.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Didn't I have a Master Race thread at SG? It's why they say I'm racist...because I hold up a mirror. lmao

Except no one claims white people are a "master race" and no one ever said white people do not commit crime.

So for you to start a thread like that shows that you assume white people all think we are some "master race" and that we need to see crimes committed by white people.....because otherwise we wouldnt know.

That's why you get called a racist. You make assumptions on and judge people based on their skin color while we are rooted in the fact that skin color doesnt matter and people should be judged on character.

And Aryan is not a supremacist. If you knew anything about "white nationalism" in the UK, you would know that.

But I suspect some of you found an easy ideology to twist AND to plaster to AMERICAN conservatives in Aryan so.....its not like I can stop the party here.

Really your pro censorship stance is because you cannot adequately argue against anything. You cant even understand others. So you rely on your sides bias and false judgements.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
He does.

:Wrong:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
"Aryan only hates an entire Religion, because his father ditched him at a young age, and he was raped in prison, so it's all good" Cuckoo

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"Aryan only hates an entire Religion, because his father ditched him at a young age, and he was raped in prison, so it's all good" Cuckoo

I don't know about all that. But he posts his hate for all races constantly and she pretends he doesn't believe he's part of a master race.

The pretense is vomit inducing.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Idiot, that is exactly the argument from White Supremacists. It's Aryan's professed belief system.

Whites deal with their crooks and crims and no one says it is racist however when those very same authorities try to deal with non-whites everyone screams "racism" And they use that to get out of punishment....

Same with the Jews and that is the place Aryan is coming from and if he is, I agree with him 1,000%

Hope that helps.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
no one buys newspapers these days and news online costs money to subscribe... so who really bothers buying?

I was reading No One's article about Ye and the public comments and it suddenly dawned on me that people and in particular, American people, treat elections and parties as popularity contests.

There are a few people here doing the same. I think reactions should come with an erudite comment following although unless you join every single newspaper, that can't be done.