Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
soyje0.jpg

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Back in the 2017, when I made bank, I bought my orange Lambo and a butler for my Penthouse in New York. Same boy like him in a premium suit, offering me orange juice and food with style. 30K a month pay, but its worth.

I called him Mr. JACKSON.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Interesting isn't it, how criticising a particular group of people results in multiple corporations working in synch to deplatform and cancel the individual?

It's almost like there's a concerted effort by executives behind closed doors to work as a cabal to ruin the person...

Many such cases.

Well done kikes for confirming everything which you've been accused of. :LOL3:
I wanted your take on this.

Watched a Pearson interview with Kwame West yesterday.

He is coordinated canceled by everyone, by saying the truth. He said that the bagels are a powerful and influencinal force. And now who cancels him?

The hypocrisy is strong. All the brands now cancelling him. I will buy his yeezy shoes just to trigger liberals. Scum

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Hope Kwame West will be Trumps or DeSantis Co president.

No One

Factory Bastard
I just ordered 3 pairs of yeezy shoes and sent 75 bucks to TRUMP as well. Suck my bawllls l8btards!

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Interesting isn't it, how criticising a particular group of people results in multiple corporations working in synch to deplatform and cancel the individual?

It's almost like there's a concerted effort by executives behind closed doors to work as a cabal to ruin the person...

Many such cases.

Are you just now discovering that most normal people do not enjoy hate? You do that voodoo, that you do so well.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Many such cases.

6yhzgp.jpg

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
How is pointing out the truth "hate" you mind-fucked jizz sniffer?

Facts don't care about your soyboi fweelings, faggot.
^^^Lol at the guy constantly terrified some Jew got something over on him, get a life loser.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Flannigan-mud1.jpg

The young recruit new he only had a few more hours to survive the freezing cold brutality of hell week, he new he could make it...and then all of a sudden out of nowhere, Jews!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
there's a penis in this room right now, it's also very close to my bung hole !!!!

YIKES !

:LOL3::LOL3: