Aryan's Daily jew Truth Bomb thread

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
In this thread I'm gonna periodically post red pills about the kikes, feel free to add your own.

Any spam or general faggotry will be removed.

Danke.

sephjw.jpg

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Wow. Great thread!!! Please keep em coming

Ever wondered why you watching the news and getting angry?? Here is an article which I PAID for you! AAA article:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
We dont have a White Supremacy problem, we have a Jewish Supremacy problem!!!

Simply ask yourself, who are you not allowed to question or criticize.

Daily reminder,

If "White supremacy" actually existed, you wouldn't be allowed to question or criticize it.

But look around you, "White supremacy", and White people in general, are attacked on at every level of society - in schools and universities, in movies and TV shows, all across the spectrum of social media, in the military, in government, and in the job market.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

this worked for decades and Meghan Markle is trying it on (and has failed) pulling the race card in todays climate. It isn't working anymore. Whites don't fear being labeled Racist.

Besides living in the past, what other hobbies do you have?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Faerie Anne, show us on this anatomically correct doll where the Jew hurt you.

There is one way the stifle any Bible believing person.... know what the Bible says yourself.

He doesn't like Jews but he really doesn't like the corrupt business class.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Faerie Anne: "Who cares what that fucking nigger says?"
Also Faerie Anne: "Greene/Ye 2024!"

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I don't consider the guy a nigger. If he keeps fighting the good fight against organised jewry, he could well meet the required criteria to achieve "Honorary Aryan" status.
Sure thing Gopnik, we believe you! :Bwhahaha: You are very well known for your efforts at inclusion and acceptance of all races and creeds. </lol.eyeroll>

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I have to give you guys credit…. your cause has splattered like diarrhea all over the internet lately. Kanye West is yet another example of how whenever someone becomes deep-conspiracy loser-divorced dad MAGA piled, all roads lead to “it’s the Jews who are bad and hurting you!” when you can’t make sense of what is going on in the world.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't consider the guy a nigger. If he keeps fighting the good fight against organised jewry, he could well meet the required criteria to achieve "Honorary Aryan" status.

Really Scouse?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
While Trumplican's pull furiously at their naughty bits over Yeezy's image, the Invisible Hand of the market place continues to flick "Yeezy" off it's shoulder.

win-winning.gif

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I have to give you guys credit…. your cause has splattered like diarrhea all over the internet lately. Kanye West is yet another example of how whenever someone becomes deep-conspiracy loser-divorced dad MAGA piled, all roads lead to “it’s the Jews who are bad and hurting you!” when you can’t make sense of what is going on in the world.
Care to refute a single thing he has said?

Didn't think so. Save your liberal jew-apologist rhetoric.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
While Trumplican's pull furiously at their naughty bits over Yeezy's image, the Invisible Hand of the market place continues to flick "Yeezy" off it's shoulder.

win-winning.gif
Interesting isn't it, how criticising a particular group of people results in multiple corporations working in sync to deplatform and cancel the individual?

It's almost like there's a concerted effort by executives behind closed doors to work as a cabal to ruin the person...

Many such cases.

Well done kikes for confirming everything which you've been accused of. :LOL3:

Last edited: