As defence minister for the B/F Alphas I am declaring meltdown a nigger free zone

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
b6r71.jpg

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
If it aint white,then it aint right.

Fuck off to booga-booga land all you filthy mud bloods.
I approve this message!!!!
Here is defence minister Reaper in a interview of BastardFactory TV with @RAVEN as a interviewer.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Look at this stupid fuck begging for attention again.

This fucking idiot can’t tell the difference between an African American and a Mexican. Best to pat him on the head and have him move along.

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm getting that wiff of nigger again.It's not like the stench of the cuntess of montefisto nigger,it' more like the desperation of an overweight slob nigger.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
We must declare meltdown also sissy free. Free of negativity, FiLTH, wokism and fee fees.

Only top notch alpha and brutal facts.

So to all Fagulators. Move to assbox and cum on circles with a circle jerk.

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was in mc-donalds this afternoon waiting for my order and this dirty sand nigger just as bold as brass walks in and fills his back pack up with serviettes,then just walks out without buying anything.All these lazy niggers just want free stuff.And if they don't get it then they just steal it.
God I fucking hate niggers.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
I was in mc-donalds this afternoon waiting for my order and this dirty sand nigger just as bold as brass walks in and fills his back pack up with serviettes,then just walks out without buying anything.All these lazy niggers just want free stuff.And if they don't get it then they just steal it.
AIL4fc8H8nntjAOzQK-2SBM8eNoROAJtnmscPCPM0p4ftnxtFoHBWKB5oN7hpXqaRATV1EGboSWmf8ltpkZewGY6c8Kh_enrkx2lLtjn1yeBdRRXM6t71tUpKcHyjn96I8nOC68xVRwory6rc4IqQpLJajWUQhpp57hNSZZ6Lo86lPUlfTteRKkiUGKl_8V05LecWrxup83C1sZoo1tUrCtmd1lNxJXC5-izmeP70s-3P5z39wPNtE4T-re6g3ow7jHH1zKznotT0oaBwtqcBP4sDzCR1iwJPT6k_sBjsgYPYRK2Or4k0uq-tb2TRzFsNruMHgAIfORiGjDaua8WvMq7U9biYCVK7KVoanT8K2b8jH8uJjc5Z3irsa--qXJYoYjCcSjTM1nTZ5qt1Hb8wcBxJL6lKAOS8b7MNkShHknaTC2aR-hv0U7pBl7BZuUR3C0XGsxO5dcCEFZHDMTQAUqKuU_-CQpprMRp1uI27pEYpEFNpBk3F0gx9__gyC3LC-VkVRa93oWV_SP5t25flnuz34n0n-pn_wIViqeqP-mP0M_9CgZQH164gkcqngCGOacZhwiwmpouc4hEtmpakzFg7yI3JvLgdNiJyJ6uMxyujnxxFvZILRS5BmATB2BAXWXgePUgXNQFbTqsSKjGjRgTr-cHZbkCIF-X3Gv5DNWBzDkK9aKrzG6EotGwDVYn6xRgOnKEzLUUOakbUAI4wS0MByE8lfR5F8pW6wK_Uef4q_3ocUQn6IyaXofiwqfWRUfEX9bbVPVQBmOf048uSlzFl8vcY61ShyT0PLL9qQ5h4VcdaY_tsHRj8rjZmph0z1L8wJAzR-K5_FceqVPVhng67wSIUazGNv7UPkEP6ic-VhmkZqDzRcs8HPNf7DQFJAdBrkOpeLJkBPvLkR8VHqBcioo7SaM=w250-h206-s-k-no

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
They're cut from a different cloth.... manners and civilised behaviour is an alien concept to most of them.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's Russia, dummy. :Crazy:

You actually bothered to get to the bottom of that picture?

lmfao...hilarious!

Well, I don't have a picture of someone I can verify that is British and ugly. I didn't save reapers photo when it was posted. Too ugly, it would have melted my hard drive.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Embarrassing, so cringe.

Right?!

The guy's an admitted bigot and all he does is go around using faglames like they have an expiration date. He only sticks around because he can't get away with his racism on other boards, plus he'd have no one to back up his outdated beliefs.

If Bastard Factory ever says bigoted behavior won't be tolerated, believe me, he'll be the first to go.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Right?!

The guy's an admitted bigot and all he does is go around using faglames they have an expiration date. He only sticks around because he can't get away with his racism on other boards, plus he'd have no one to back up his outdated beliefs.

If Bastard Factory ever says bigoted behavior won't be tolerated, believe me, he'll be the first to go.

Yes, he's a poster child for "loser".

As for bigotry being found intolerable, good luck. Clearly a good portion of posters here thrive on it.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Seethe and cope leftoids. You'll never turn this place into some woke soy latte appreciation forum while I'm around.

Listen to Flynn, that trannie faggot would literally have an anal orgasm if I was banned.... that's how I know I've touched a nerve and hurt his sensitive fweelz. :LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That shows their overall intelligence and that's what they do because they're not smart enough to cleverly gut someone using only their "intelligence."

On a side note, my favorite thing yesterday was when Reaper pulled out the "race card" when I said he was a stereotypically ugly Brit.

He called me a racist because he's fugly!

rolling-on-floor-laughing-young-girl-pp05jy82z658jfr9.gif