As defence minister for the B/F Alphas I am declaring meltdown a nigger free zone

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You actually bothered to get to the bottom of that picture?

lmfao...hilarious!

Well, I don't have a picture of someone I can verify that is British and ugly. I didn't save reapers photo when it was posted. Too ugly, it would have melted my hard drive.
Just how stupid are you? It only takes a bit of common sense to realise the photo was taken in Eastern Europe....

(Pro tip, even the poorest Brits dont look as bad that)

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You actually bothered to get to the bottom of that picture?

lmfao...hilarious!

Well, I don't have a picture of someone I can verify that is British and ugly. I didn't save reapers photo when it was posted. Too ugly, it would have melted my hard drive.
I'm 6 foot and 13 stone,blue eyed stallion.What are you ? 5.2 and 25 stone dirty stinking nigger that puts herself on dating sites cause she can't get a man lulz.

Yeah,it sucks to be me.

Did someone say safe space :LOL3:

Last edited:

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Seethe and cope leftoids. You'll never turn this place into some woke soy latte appreciation forum while I'm around.

Listen to Flynn, that trannie faggot would literally have an anal orgasm if I was banned.... that's how I know I've touched a nerve and hurt his sensitive fweelz. :LOL3:
That's a wonderful story, you should write it down and mail it in to Readers Digest!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
On a side note, my favorite thing yesterday was when Reaper pulled out the "race card" when I said he was a stereotypically ugly Brit.

He called me a racist because he's fugly!

rolling-on-floor-laughing-young-girl-pp05jy82z658jfr9.gif

In all fairness, I don't really think weeps is a racist. He's just doing it so he can stay in UncleFiLTH's left shirt pocket.

I think it's abundantly clear who the real racists are.

Then again, I could be wrong.

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh yeah and let's not forget that dumb nigger the countess of montefisto.

Nigger-Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive. a contemptuous term used to refer to a person of any racial or ethnic origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, etc.

Dumb cowardly pos that it is.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just how stupid are you? It only takes a bit of common sense to realise the photo was taken in Eastern Europe....

(Pro tip, even the poorest Brits dont look as bad that)

I don't live in Europe.

But I have seen pictures of Boris Johnson. He's fugly.

Your King is fugly

And those individuals are mega rich. Doesn't seem to help, does it?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
On a side note, my favorite thing yesterday was when Reaper pulled out the "race card" when I said he was a stereotypically ugly Brit.

He called me a racist because he's fugly!
Have you seen yourself????

You of all fucking people picking on someone for their looks.... amazing. :LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh yeah and let's not forget that dumb nigger the countess of montefisto.

Nigger-Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive. a contemptuous term used to refer to a person of any racial or ethnic origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, etc.

Dumb cowardly pos that it is.

I notice how you talk about @The Countess without calling her out specifically. Speaking of cowardly...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Have you seen yourself????

You of all fucking people picking on someone for their looks.... amazing. :LOL3:

What a loaded statement as NO ONE HAS EVER SEEN YOU.

You are a true coward. Plus you posted Lily's picture without any kind of explicit approval.

I wish you would post another unauthorized picture of a forum member.

COWARD!

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I notice how you talk about @The Countess without calling her out specifically. Speaking of cowardly...
I have the nigger on ignore.I periodically take the odd peak at what the dumb nigger has to say if I'm bored and want to read some dumb shit.

Nice call for help though ms.safe space.

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You are a true coward. Plus you posted Lily's picture without any kind of explicit approval.

COWARD!
I've had my picture posted without permission.I didn't sulk about it though.Probably cause I'm not an obese whale.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have the nigger on ignore.I periodically take the odd peak at what the dumb nigger has to say if I'm bored and want to read some dumb shit.

You are the definition of a coward. Shit talking and putting her on ignore.

Grow a pair.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

You seem very defensive and angry today, would you like to talk about it?

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You are the definition of a coward. Shit talking and putting her on ignore.

Grow a pair.
I kicked the tard around the forum a few months back when you were hiding at your safe space.It went on ignore after that because it's as dumb as fuck.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I've had my picture posted without permission.I didn't sulk about it though.Probably cause I'm not an obese whale.

Does that still make it okay?

I don't think Lily has ever "sulked" about it. In fact she took it rather well. She didn't even run to the mods, she did what you did and shrugged it of like a true warrior would do.

I'm the one bringing it up to highlight the fact that she didn't ask for preferred treatment, unlike some of your cronies.

P.S.-Also there should be some self blame there in regard who you trust with your personal photos.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't think Lily has ever "sulked" about it. In fact she took it rather well. She didn't even run to the mods, she did what you did and shrugged it of like a true warrior would do.

I'm the one bringing it up to highlight the fact that she didn't ask for preferred treatment, unlike some of your cronies.

The bottom line is that MAdam posted it because I eviscerated him for his bigotry and Nazism.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You're not though are you lmao.

Quick call for somemore help ms.safespace

We both know that was a representation of your hideous face. I bet babies cry when you look at them.

At least when they look at me, they think...she probably has a cookie on her.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

COWARD!
Retard. You are the one who nobody has ever seen. You're the biggest fraud on here.

Tell us moar about your extensive knowledge of car chasis LMAO... you know, because it's definitely a subject that most women are familiar with. :LOL3:

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

P.S.-Also there should be some self blame there in regard who you trust with your personal photos.
I couldn't careless what anyone posts about me anymore ms.flynn.After Poofer posted my PI I kinda as you would put it `manned up and couldn't give a rats fuck` what PI they post about me.

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We both know that was a representation of your hideous face. I bet babies cry when you look at them.

At least when they look at me, they think...she probably has a cookie on her.
Pro tip.

I've never had to use a dating site to get my jollies.You have and probably still do though lulz.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Retard. You are the one who nobody has ever seen. You're the biggest fraud on here.

Tell us moar about your extensive knowledge of car chasis LMAO... you know, because it's definitely a subject that most women are familiar with. :LOL3:

Tell me moar about how you have to try to force people to post their pictures when you've posted fabricated pictures?

The meta data in your "photos" aren't even from the same continent you live in.

That's how I know you're a fucking liar.

I've posted pictures that show me aging. Also, I've posted a Vocaroo that people listened to.

Nice try, fraud.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Are you serious with your car chassis bullshit again?!

Meet Jamie Hjelms of Tex Mex Motors

Tex_Mex_Motors_n_S1_E7_00_26_16_17_R-scaled.jpg

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Are you serious with your car chassis bullshit again?!

Meet Jamie Hjelms of Tex Mex Motors

Tex_Mex_Motors_n_S1_E7_00_26_16_17_R-scaled.jpg

I explained to him there's this thing called, "google."

He's just avoiding the fact that his pics aren't him and that I caught him in his lies.

It's just him trying to save face...again.