As defence minister for the B/F Alphas I am declaring meltdown a nigger free zone

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I don't live in Europe.

But I have seen pictures of Boris Johnson. He's fugly.

Your King is fugly

And those individuals are mega rich. Doesn't seem to help, does it?
WTF kind of argument is that?

Like I give 2 shits what the elite ruling class look like...

I'm far from ugly and this might come as a surprise to your sheltered ass, but there are lots of other attractive males and females in this country too. :Crazy:

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Am I supposed to give you a round of applause for that? You Brits have such low standards.

"I know what a dating site is..." har, har, har...
Annddddddddddddd I've still never had to use one.

You really do hate us Brits don't you lol.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I'm far from ugly and this might come as a surprise to your sheltered ass, but there are lots of other attractive males and females in this country too. :Crazy:

Yeah, okay.

And there's a fat man in a red suit that slides down chimneys putting gifts under Christmas trees.

You fucking idiot.

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Translation: You dogpiled me when I first joined SG and soon realised that even with all that backup, your fat ass had bitten off more than it could chew. :LOL3:
I was on there when that happened bro.

If memory serves me you stood your ground pretty well.You didn't even run off to a safe space after getting all that shit off of everyone.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Translation: You dogpiled me when I first joined SG and soon realised that even with all that backup, your fat ass had bitten off more than it could chew. :LOL3:

Dogpiled you?

You do know you were on a forum with Americans, right? Americans who know that their country went to war with Nazi Germany, right?

You bring your garbage to that kind of environment and expect to be treated with kid gloves because you're an idiot?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Look who's fucking talking. The dog pile queen herself.

I remember when the shoe was on the other foot, your sorry ass tried calling time out when 2 women were slapping the fuck out of you.

Shut the fuck up you gigantic hypocrite.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Suuuuuuurrrrrrreeeeeeee

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh magic eight ball-

What do you call someone that hides in a safe space then slags people off that she knows full well are banned form the tranny forum.

You call it a PKB COWARDLY NIGGER.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm so handsome, my granny told me when I was sitting on her minty fresh green couch.
05115da552fe135_4.jpg

Gay-Foot-Feet-Fetish-2.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh magic eight ball-

What do you call someone that hides in a safe space then slags people off that she knows full well are banned form the tranny forum.

You call it a PKB COWARDLY NIGGER.

You're doing it wrong.

I'm no coward. I'm just not a piece of shit that runs the ultimate safe space crap...dragging a corpse back to a forum to talk about their disfigurement. A dead person is the ultimate safe space for real cowards.

You're friends with pieces of shit like that, coward.

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You're doing it wrong.

I'm no coward. I'm just not a piece of shit that runs the ultimate safe space crap...dragging a corpse back to a forum to talk about their disfigurement. A dead person is the ultimate safe space for real cowards.

You're friends with pieces of shit like that, coward.
I have no idea what you are talking about there.Well unless you were having a go at Flynn for what she did to Breakys Mum.

Edit-

Explain what you mean if you don't mind.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He can't.

Of course, it never happened.

Look the first time my picture was posted at SG, I was shocked. And I was angry that my personal space had been invaded. To this very day, I don't "fight" dirty. I don't go looking up people to pry into their personal lives. Only losers do that.
I have some standards, going into real life, is dirty.

So, yeah, I was over the shock once he posted it at BF. It just showed me how much I get under his skin. Win for me, in my opinion.

Do you think I don't know that there are other obese posters at this site? I'm a public health professional. 70% of Americans are overweight or obese.

What are the chances that I'm the only fat person here?