As defence minister for the B/F Alphas I am declaring meltdown a nigger free zone

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
If Shitler had more than one tooth, his seething would be sibilant.

Now it just sounds like an old man swallowing some chaw.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If you have policies or beliefs that "minorities", gays, transpeople, etc are a problem in this country, I have no problem making a judgment about you.

Don't believe for a second that you can shame me for that. You might as well give up.

Right you don't want to hear about how policies you may support actually HURT minorities. Or you want to believe things like black people are not able to have ID... right? So of I argue that IM the racist.

All the woman who are fighting for sex based rights because self ID laws are extremely harmful to women are all transphobes right?

You are judgemental AF and it's easy and convenient for you to see a stance that opposes your own and immediately label it as immoral and hateful. Because you want to see your own stance as morally superior and see yourself as right. Seeing an issue from another side takes some humility and willingness to accept fault.

It's much easier for you to dismiss others and judge them harshly and incorrectly.

Again...you think you are better than others. So you accusing someone else of being self righteous and judgemental JUST because they disagree with you is hypocritical. You are the self righteous judge here who just attacks the character of people who challange a stance you have because you dont want to see any fault with YOUR thinking.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
3Open the link, you retarded fuck nugget.

Do you know how to open and read a link?

Did I not say right in my post under the link that Flynn was gonna rush right into showing us how fucking stupid he is by NOT reading the definition?

Good grief. What a tard.

So you're telling me that "judgey" and "judgy" are the same????

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

You fucking idiot. By trying to defend how smart you are, you make it even worse by trying to swap out words.

Fucking idiot!!!!11111

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Notice how Dove laughed at this remark, not knowing it was bashing Aryan.

God, Dove is a fucking moron. Jesus, she is truly that fucking stupid.

I can't laugh at a decent shot at someone?

Oh that's right.....this is serious shit for you. I forget sometimes that you are at war here.

Did you read the link or are you gonna double down in your stupidity and make everyone feel second hand embarrassed for you again?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
So you can just label people who disagree with you and decide you are superior. Again....you are judgemental as fuck.

So accusing someone else of being judgemental JUST because they disagree with you on certain issues is hypocritical.

You don't bother looking at WHY someone would have a different stance. You go right to plastering labels and deeming yourself morally superior. That's what you do. I've never done that. I'll ask questions and argue my stance....I don't go judging people until they start flinging insults my way.

And yet you repeatedly say that I'm "self righteous" and "judgemental" when in reality Oak that's YOU.

That's the point. Just own it.

Says the tramp that tried to pass off "judgey" as "judgy."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!1111111

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
::sniff:: ::sniff::

Smells like politics in here, of a sudden.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So you're telling me that "judgey" and "judgy" are the same????

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

You fucking idiot. By trying to defend how smart you are, you make it even worse by trying to swap out words.

Fucking idiot!!!!11111

IM not telling you that.

But I am impressed that I made up a word last night and it's already in Merriam Webster.

I'm not sure how noticing you are an illiterate retard turns into me "defending how smart I am" but your brain is scrambled so...sure. Retard.

Looks like it's gonna be an emoji meltdown tonight.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I can't laugh at a decent shot at someone?

Oh that's right.....this is serious shit for you. I forget sometimes that you are at war here.

Did you read the link or are you gonna double down in your stupidity and make everyone feel second hand embarrassed for you again?

It was a shot at Aryan you fucking obtuse tard.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It was a shot at Aryan you fucking obtuse tard.

Okay?

What's your point?? That your stupid retarded thinks we can only laugh at people we hate?

Another round of you thinking everyone thinks like you? Dumbass.

We come here for fun. You come here to rage and cry. That's the difference.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
IM not telling you that.

But I am impressed that I made up a word last night and it's already in Merriam Webster.

I'm not sure how noticing you are an illiterate retard turns into me "defending how smart I am" but your brain is scrambled so...sure. Retard.

Looks like it's gonna be an emoji meltdown tonight.

No. Your word is "judgey." Not "judgy."

How fucking stupid are you? You're "potato" stupid.

Can you find where "potatoe" is in the Dictionary? How about the Small "Judgey" Oligarchy?

BWaaaaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Retard!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What's the profession you retired from again?

I'm waiting on one accomplishment. This would be a good place to show me up.

You are the only one who tries to assert your self worth and establish superiority based on accomplishments.

That's why no one ever lists their own when you ask for them. No one accomplishes things they are proud of just to use in this way. It cheapens it and not everyone wants or values the same things.

You are not better than other people regardless of how you think your accomplishments and possessions make you better.

Js.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You are the only one who tries to assert your self worth and establish superiority based on accomplishments.

That's why no one ever lists their own when you ask for them. No one accomplishes things they are proud of just to use in this way. It cheapens it and not everyone wants or values the same things.

You are not better than other people regardless of how you think your accomplishments and possessions make you better.

Js.

He was a bouncer, you were a butt wiper.

Those are not professions. They're jobs.

Nothing wrong with having a job or wiping butts.

Pretending you're better because you're white or politically conservative, is .

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Okay?

What's your point?? That your stupid retarded thinks we can only laugh at people we hate?

Another round of you thinking everyone thinks like you? Dumbass.

We come here for fun. You come here to rage and cry. That's the difference.

My point is you would never have laughed at that barb, had you known it was a dig on Aryan.

I love how you try to spin shit, kinda like the word, "judgey."

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My point is you would never have laughed at that barb, had you known it was a dig on Aryan.

I love how you try to spin shit, kinda like the word, "judgey."

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Oh so YOU say.

I definitely have no problem having a laugh at people I like.

But you are so narcissistic and psycho that you will work yourself up into a meltdown attaching your stupid views and defects onto me. Everyone is an extension of Flynn and thinks like Flynn and Flynn is the center of the universe right?

Right? It's all about you. And now because you are too stupid to look something up first before blowing your mental load on it.. .we all have to endure the cringe of watching you spam about it and use stupid amounts of emojis because you think 50 laughy guys will convince us you are in control right?

Right.

Retard.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Oh so YOU say.

I definitely have no problem having a laugh at people I like.

But you are so narcissistic and psycho that you will work yourself up into a meltdown attaching your stupid views and defects onto me. Everyone is an extension of Flynn and thinks like Flynn and Flynn is the center of the universe right?

Right? It's all about you. And now because you are too stupid to look something up first before blowing your mental load on it.. .we all have to endure the cringe of watching you spam about it and use stupid amounts of emojis because you think 50 laughy guys will convince us you are in control right?

Right.

Retard.

I like how you have to try to defend your stupidity when it's right out here in the open forum.

So. Let me get this straight, I'm going to be quite "judgey" here. You're telling me you found it funny that Aryan was being mocked?

Is that what you're saying Queen Potato Head? Well is it?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Is this you admitting you were lying?

What's wrong, are you worried I'll ignore the PI rule and post a pic of your lovely facility? :LOL3:

I admitted nothing. I'm just talking in circles like you.

Believe me Mr. Hugh Wannabejackman you "worry" me that much that I'm able to get a full night's rest. That's how much you "worry" me. Anyways, if the geo locators are any indication of your intelligence, i have a good 40 years before you learn the click and paste function.

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
What time is your next injection? How is the food in there? Do you have a padded cell or a regular one?

I have so many questions about your esteemed facility!

You should make a thread describing the place and give a breakdown of your daily routine... I'm sure many users would find it interesting. :Awesome:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
What time is your next injection? How is the food in there? Do you have a padded cell or a regular one?

I have so many questions about your esteemed facility!

You should make a thread describing the place and give a breakdown of your daily routine... I'm sure many users would find it interesting. :Awesome:

It's this time, ADAM!

Screenshot-20230418-171051-Bixby-Voice.jpg