As defence minister for the B/F Alphas I am declaring meltdown a nigger free zone

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I looked at the geo-tags for the alleged photo of Shitler that CW (re)posted. Oddly, that one seems genuine.

That's because cw took off the original geo-tags and inserted the paste and copy ones, then photoshopped them to the copied picture.

Aryan could have done this himself but he's too stupid to even know what meta-data is.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
With such a distinguished and gentlemanly powdered purple wig?

Of course it could be from no other place but England!

(Shitler denies being English but I now understand where his obsession with pastel-tinted wigs comes from.)

So, he's not English now? Well, that explains his treason to Merry Old England.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
With such a distinguished and gentlemanly powdered purple wig?

Of course it could be from no other place but England!

(Shitler denies being English but I now understand where his obsession with pastel-tinted wigs comes from.)
When have I denied being english?

Flynn's a lying fuckwit.... who knew?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Nice back pedal!

I give you a 2.5 for form but no technical value.

I've already shared it with members via PM's and we had a good long laugh. You just don't know how fucking ridiculous you sound trying to launch every excuse in the book about your not real pictures.

Well,I appreciate you not posting my P.I. that would totally not embarrass me.

Fucking full of shit again, you are.
Of course you have, you lying shit stain.

Post proof of your allegation or once and for all take your meds and STFU.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm not better that everyone. I'm clearly better than you and MAdam Shitler, though. Tweedle Dum (you) and Tweedle Dumber (Shitler)...things are looking up. You are better than someone. Yay!

HAHAHAHAHA

"I'm not better than everyone. Just the people I don't like!"

Okay, Oak. I really don't expect you to get what's being said so... I mean thanks for being dense and prideful enough to prove the point. Everyone knows you are full of yourself anyway lol.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Of course you have, you lying shit stain.

Post proof of your allegation or once and for all take your meds and STFU.

Now you don't have pictures of where I supposedly live? That's what I thought. What's next? Trying to call time out again so you can come up with, "I know where your Grandma lives?"

You're a fucking tard that sounds ridiculous claiming you know where the fuck I live, only to tuck tail and backtrack on your sad and laughable threats.

Dude, fuckwits like you are a dime a dozen and I can dropkick you and your lies back to fucking Africa you whiny little fib telling weakling.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
How can anyone even take you seriously when you make up words like, "judgey?"

Ignorant twat.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!1111
Once again....Flynn is a fucking retard

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Must be why absolutely no one takes you seriously. Not even the ones who pretend to because you hate the same people they hate.

Now you should open the link before thinking you got another "gotcha" here but you probably wont and you r gonna show off how dumb you are as soon as you see this.

Last edited:
  • Wink
Reactions: cw_

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
That's because cw took off the original geo-tags and inserted the paste and copy ones, then photoshopped them to the copied picture.

Aryan could have done this himself but he's too stupid to even know what meta-data is.
Oh my GOD, cope much? Listen to yourself, you sound fucking ridiculous...

Also why the fuck have you saved my pics and claim to be pm'ing them to other people?

You genuinely are one creepy, obsessive, headcase.

Log out and take your fucking meds, ya schizo.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Okay, Oak. I really don't expect you to get what's being said so... I mean thanks for being dense and prideful enough to prove the point. Everyone knows you are full of yourself anyway lol.

Can you tell me the Etymology of the word, "judgey."

How come you can't answer this simple question?

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Now you don't have pictures of where I supposedly live? That's what I thought. What's next? Trying to call time out again so you can come up with, "I know where your Grandma lives?"

You're a fucking tard that sounds ridiculous claiming you know where the fuck I live, only to tuck tail and backtrack on your sad and laughable threats.

Dude, fuckwits like you are a dime a dozen and I can dropkick you and your lies back to fucking Africa you whiny little fib telling weakling.
You haven't posted a single shred of evidence to support your claim that my pics are fake.

Meanwhile, I found out that you live in some kind of home for the "mentally disturbed".

LMFAO @ yUo! Many of us suspected as much, but now it's confirmed. :LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Sorry, there are others I don't care for much, but they're not the topic. There are also people that I like well enough that aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.

I don't tend to "like" many people that I don't find intelligent. I think that's fairly normal.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Also why the fuck have you saved my pics and claim to be pm'ing them to other people?

You should PM Flynn and call a truce.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sorry, there are others I don't care for much, but they're not the topic. There are also people that I like well enough that aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.

I don't tend to "like" many people that I don't find intelligent. I think that's fairly normal.

You think you better than they are, though. Which is the point.

You are judgemental as fuck. So accusing someone else of being judgemental just because they disagree with your stances is kinda hypocritical.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You think you better than they are, though. Which is the point.

You are judgemental as fuck. So accusing someone else of being judgemental just because they disagree with your stances is kinda hypocritical.

No, but I do think I'm morally superior to racists, sexists, homophobes and transphobes...Ker Risteeeian...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Once again....Flynn is a fucking retard

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Must be why absolutely no one takes you seriously. Not even the ones who pretend to because you hate the same people they hate.

Now you should open the link before thinking you got another "gotcha" here but you probably wont and you r gonna show off how dumb you are as soon as you see this.

Nice try.

You must be a bonafide retard.

YOU POSTED, "Judgey" NOT "judgy" you fucking imbecile. Did you think you were going to sneak that by?

So. Two things. You just admitted you can't spell a six letter word...ala "potato." Secondly, you even tried passing off your word as the correct word even though the two spellings are fucking different.

I bet you thought you had a foothold in trying to make believe that anyone would overlook your obvious and desperate attempt at not looking fucking stupid again.

Its, "judgy" not "judgey." Show me where "judgey" is in the Dictionary?

Are you really this stupid? Of course YOU are!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nice try.

YOU POSTED, "Judgey" NOT "judgy" you fucking imbecile. Did you think you were going to sneak that by?

So. Two things. You just admitted you can't spell a six letter word...ala "potato." Secondly, you even tried passing off your word as the correct word even though the two spellings are fucking different.

I bet you thought you had a foothold in trying to make believe that anyone would overlook your obvious and desperate attempt at not looking fucking stupid again.

But even "judgy" sounds like a term a Gen Zer would use.

"Oh my God, cringe, those Boomers are so judgy..."

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I don't need to save them. Like I said, the geo-tags were trying to high five me. You once again are showing that you have 2 working brain cells.

Imagine this guy trying to accuse someone else of stalker behavior when you're the one that posted a picture of a member here without their consent.

Hypocrite!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No, but I do think I'm morally superior to racists, sexists, homophobes and transphobes...Ker Risteeeian...

So you can just label people who disagree with you and decide you are superior. Again....you are judgemental as fuck.

So accusing someone else of being judgemental JUST because they disagree with you on certain issues is hypocritical.

You don't bother looking at WHY someone would have a different stance. You go right to plastering labels and deeming yourself morally superior. That's what you do. I've never done that. I'll ask questions and argue my stance....I don't go judging people until they start flinging insults my way.

And yet you repeatedly say that I'm "self righteous" and "judgemental" when in reality Oak that's YOU.

That's the point. Just own it.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You haven't posted a single shred of evidence to support your claim that my pics are fake.

Meanwhile, I found out that you live in some kind of home for the "mentally disturbed".

LMFAO @ yUo! Many of us suspected as much, but now it's confirmed. :LOL3:

I know your pictures are fake and so do 3 other members here.

If you're too stupid to omit the geo-tags, that's not my fault. Additionally, the geo-tags confirm that those weren't taken anywhere near England.

I know it's the truth because you wouldn't be out here trying to breakdance your way out of it.

This might not have happened if you finished primary school.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Nice try.

Open the link, you retarded fuck nugget.

Do you know how to open and read a link?

Did I not say right in my post under the link that Flynn was gonna rush right into showing us how fucking stupid he is by NOT reading the definition?

Good grief. What a tard.

• Agree!
Reactions: cw_

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So you can just label people who disagree with you and decide you are superior. Again....you are judgemental as fuck.

So accusing someone else of being judgemental JUST because they disagree with you on certain issues is hypocritical.

You don't bother looking at WHY someone would have a different stance. You go right to plastering labels and deeming yourself morally superior. That's what you do. I've never done that. I'll ask questions and argue my stance....I don't go judging people until they start flinging insults my way.

And yet you repeatedly say that I'm "self righteous" and "judgemental" when in reality Oak that's YOU.

That's the point. Just own it.

If you have policies or beliefs that "minorities", gays, transpeople, etc are a problem in this country, I have no problem making a judgment about you.

Don't believe for a second that you can shame me for that. You might as well give up.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I know your pictures are fake and so do 3 other members here.

If you're too stupid to omit the geo-tags, that's not my fault. Additionally, the geo-tags confirm that those weren't taken anywhere near England.

I know it's the truth because you wouldn't be out here trying to breakdance your way out of it.

This might not have happened if you finished primary school.
Prove. Your. Claim.

Or once and for all STFU with your utter bullshit.