As defence minister for the B/F Alphas I am declaring meltdown a nigger free zone

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Crikey I go away for 5 minutes then come back and our group hug dissolved into a mallee of muck raking.

Once again I thank God my ancestors sailed south and we made Australia and I am Australian..... thank you God for giving me a great life.... short, sure but great all the same.

Fill their hardened hearts with love and get them to throw their rotten selves aside...and as the Desiderata once said and I quote, "You are a child of the universe.
No less than the trees and the stars, you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you,
No doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
I think Flynn just rage-popped another eyeball.

Fat Lily claims the angry routine is just a "troll".... bullshit, it's 100% real.

There's a reason he has to wear a leather helmet and muzzle.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
16 pages in 3 days.

Only defence minister @reaper is able to creATe real hypes.

What is up with the FAGULATORS??? You stale whoresons.

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I found a jpeg of that degenerate swine the cock monster with his lady boi.

looenyladyboi.jpg

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm still trying to figure out the difference between Dovey's word walls and UncleFiLTHy's gay scat pix.

They seem to be serving the same functional purpose.

I'm starting to miss Breakfall's intelligent contributions.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Yeah but when you do it, it's fucking stupid and no one cares. I literally read none of it.

So. Yeah.

I don't care how hurt your feels are. Die mad. Pansy.

You do.

Which is why you're back posting up your trash. I've wounded you deeply and there's not a fucking thing you can do to stop me you sloppy slut.

You should do the world a favor and kill yourself along with your brood.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Riiiight. Unless it's directed at Aidsman of course.... but if Flynn says it, "Oh mahhhh gawwwwd, thats like sooooooo funneh!!". :Crazy:

And if Aryan says his pics are real, then they must be...although the you know what says otherwise.

I know it's the truth as you start churning out your desperate comebacks at a higher rate of speed trying to drown out the truth as usual.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Okay so you are taking a few things that have occurred in my life (some of which are not even what actually happened but what posters wanna say happened)....telling yourself that is my entire story and there is absolutely nothing else in my life beyond the parts I've posted AND that must mean I've never worked hard and I don't work hard and that I've never given to my communities or havent ever done anything productive?

How do you fail to see how judgemental that is? You are openly saying that people who have struggled with intimate relationships and mental health are not capable of working hard and giving to their community? You are VERY wrong on this on but I have a feeling you'll double down on it or have some way of getting around it without admitting you are judging harshly based on your biases.

So I've "told my whole life story" because you say so? Because you can't imagine that thete is far more to a person's life and character than the portions posted on a forum?

And I'm "spinning the narrative"? What narrative? So you think stranger's on the internet are able to dictate and create the narrative about MY life and I'm not allowed to have my own narrative of my own life?

How ironic for you to then criticize people reading blogs and stuff of the internet and are uninformed. You are doing the same thing right now judging a total strangers entire life based on what you've read on the internet.

I've NEVER relied on social media or a blog for any of my stances. Not one. In fact I've posted primary reputable medical sources many times to back some of my stances.

If I'm wrong on something, you can't just tell me I'm wrong and expect me to agree "oh yeah I'm wrong" if you aren't going to show me how I'm wrong. No one is going to change their mind because you are calling them stupid and ill informed.

And if you want people to be humble, humble yourself first because your arrogant and condescending approach does the opposite. You don't humble yourself when people demand you to accept defeat before they have shown you why you are wrong and backed that. You should t expect that of others. Don't expect anything you aren't willing to do yourself.

And please give me an example of me being judgemental and self righteous. Disagreeing with a stance and arguing it is NOT judgemental OR self righteous. Also yeah if someone starts insulting me, belittling me and attacking me because I'm defending my stance I have a right to return that attitude.

Too long, not reading. You're irrelevant to this conversation.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They're a bunch of single minded tards that get upset because they don't have the run of the place here. Dove forgets that you can't fake "smart." People eventually catch on and realize she's a fucking twit.

It's always about sides with those boring toads. Speaking of Shen Li. Sure, she has Dove's number but she's a fucking coward as well. All she does is hide over there with that absolute dullard Herman and talk shit about me. She knows like last time we met over at SG that I will fucking maul her. Oops! Was I making this about me again? My bad!

The really sad part is that Dove and her followers will align themselves with proven racists for protection because those that's can't handle two women with working brains.

Well, she does tend to stay over there and talk shit. But that's how they spend the majority of their time. They need an "enemy".

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well, she does tend to stay over there and talk shit. But that's how they spend the majority of their time. They need an "enemy".

Lots of projection here.

Also you always deflect when you have no response and you are always a dick because YOU need people to hate.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Believe me when I post this to you. Your perverse fantasies do not impact me whatsoever. It's a roll my eyes kind of thing.

Do better. Come on.
You do, Lilly . You do ;)
As long as it fantasies for you! We know you are into this!
It is forbidden! Just sad

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Scissoring with your little princess again?? YOu into it as a „mom“?

They really pump eachother and feed off eachother don't they?

I like how they think raging nonsense at their target is an "ass kicking". Flynn had another hysterical meltdown and Oak accused me of being judgemental and went into a dialog of why she's better than me (and that would include every woman who doesn't work as her bizzare premise is that I don't work at all or do anything lol).

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

I like how they think raging nonsense at their target is an "ass kicking". Flynn had another hysterical meltdown and Oak accused me of being judgemental and went into a dialog of why she's better than me (and that would include every woman who doesn't work as her bizzare premise is that I don't work at all or do anything lol).
You make that shit up, Dove.

HIGH PUMPING is always with these insecure social losers.

Guess their jobs in real life. And trust me. I invest some Bitcoins in the deep web, to get some infos on them. It is hillarious. Most of them have nothing to say in real life, and have huge debt.

Fuck them!
I might post some PI . Not here of course but maybe on another board.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What have you accomplished in life other than having 4 children with 4 different men?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
What have you accomplished in life other than having 4 children with 4 different men?
I made so much money, I could buy you And your family, piss on them and Jeff Bezos would still shake my hand!

You debt ridden, frustrated fat swine. :LOL3: