As defence minister for the B/F Alphas I am declaring meltdown a nigger free zone

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That was not emotional. It was just honest.

I mean, I did say "kindly".

:GiggleBitch:

Telling someone to "go fuck themselves" is never not emotional.

Feeling the need to SAY you are being "honest" is a red flag of dishonesty. People always say "I'm just being honest" when they are lying.

It was not meant "kindly"

I guess I forgot how delicate you are and should have saved my razzing for someone more emotionally centered. Muh bahd.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Telling someone to "go fuck themselves" is never not emotional.

Feeling the need to SAY you are being "honest" is a red flag of dishonesty. People always say "I'm just being honest" when they are lying.

It was not meant "kindly"

I guess I forgot how delicate you are and should have saved my razzing for someone more emotionally centered. Muh bahd.

"blah blah blah

yada yada yada"

*yawn*

• Winner
Reactions: X

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"blah blah blah

yada yada yada"

*yawn*

Already, huh?

If you have nothing to say.....just scroll on. It's better than this ^^^

That just looks silly to me. Like you still wanna take a shot even though you got nothing. It doesn't do what you think it does....that's for sure.

"Blah blah blah blah. Hi I'm Oak. I like to make noise"

Lulz.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Already, huh?

That just looks silly to me. Like you still wanna take a shot even though you got nothing. It doesn't do what you think it does....that's for sure.

Lulz.

Ironic.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

How so?

I'm not quoting you and textually grunting.

If I'm bored with someone's posts I just don't acknowledge it. Yanno. Cuz I'm bored with it.

Flat out ignoring someone can hit much harder than reading what they said, quoting them....and pretending to be bored while continuing to engage.

Just saying!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How so?

If I'm bored with someone's posts I just don't acknowledge it. Yanno. Cuz I'm bored with it.

Flat out ignoring someone can hit much harder than reading what they said, quoting them....and pretending to be bored while continuing to engage.

Just saying!

Well, I'm glad to know that you're fascinated and not bored with me. I aim to please.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I can think of at least one way that telling someone to "go fuck themselves" could be a good thing.
JS

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Already, huh?

Lulz.

Oh look! It's the other half of the retard twins. Not soo fucking tough now that your boi Biggie has been banned, are you?

I'm wondering which homeless shelter you're getting your WiFi from.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh look! It's the other half of the retard twins. Not soo fucking tough now that your boi Biggie has been banned, are you?

I'm wondering which homeless shelter you're getting your WiFi from.

LOL so you thought I was "tough" when Biggie was here? Bahahahahaha.

Nice admission, retard.

And listen up, stalker. I'm never gonna "prove" where my kids are or where I live by giving you information or pictures. We all know the phishing tactics of obsessed cyber stalkers. You are transparent with that.

"Hyuck if I accuse Dovey of being in a homeless shelter....she will be EMBARRASSED and wanna PROVE where she lives and give me her PI! And if I say the state took her kids she will prove that didn't happen and I'll score pics of minors! Der derp! 3.5k!"

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
How so?

Just saying!

Before you're able to talk crazy about anyone else, let me remind you that you've proven to be the dumbest fuck out here. Not only that, but you're just out here to cause a disturbance because you don't have the fucking brain power to have a normal discussion in Meltdown, a place you think should cater to YOUR politics and your constant bitching.

Get the fuck out of here. BF does not need you. You weren't missed, so take your skank ass back to that butthole you crawled out from...i.e...TBC.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Nice admission, retard.

You thought you were "tough." But look at you now. Even Bastard Factory himself told you to fuck off.

You're nothing but a fucking whiny slag that can't get her own way here. Maybe you should try sucking off the rest of the membership here so you can garner more allies in your never ending fight for free speech at a place called "Meltdown."

Fucking idiot.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You thought you were "tough." But look at you now. Even Bastard Factory himself told you to fuck off.

You're nothing but a fucking whiny slag that can't get her own way here. Maybe you should try sucking off the rest of the membership here so you can garner more allies in your never ending fight for free speech at a place called "Meltdown."

Fucking idiot.

Oh you know what I'm thinking? Bold of you to assume anyone HAS to be "tough" to make fun of some unhinged tardo who can't even understand obvious sarcasm.

YOU said I was tough because of Biggie. So YOU find me "tough" and have decided for yourself that I'm "tough" when Biggie is here....but now he isn't....so you are creaming your Walmart clearance panties thinking your moment has arrived.

You went right for PI harvesting and projection. Now you are gonna sit here and shriek about how other people want to "get their way" on a forum because that's what YOU want. Most everyone else comes to amuse themselves. You have a whole hysterical agenda and are projecting your mental illness on everyone else.

Are you ever NOT angry and raging?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Nice admission, retard.

And listen up, stalker. I'm never gonna "prove" where my kids are or where I live by giving you information or pictures. We all know the phishing tactics of obsessed cyber stalkers. You are transparent with that.

"Hyuck if I accuse Dovey of being in a homeless shelter....she will be EMBARRASSED and wanna PROVE where she lives and give me her PI! And if I say the state took her kids she will prove that didn't happen and I'll score pics of minors! Der derp! 3.5k!"

Go fuck yourself, cunt.

No one gives a fuck about you, except you. If you were to OD on dicks, still no one would give a fuck.

I'm the stalker? Now your making shit up again. It was you that brought your awful unfunny stench here. No one went looking for your slutty ass. No one wants you here. You will not get preferential treatment, so you might as well leave. There's no more money here for you.

Go try to peddle your self induced sob stories somewhere else. What happened? Did your current loser boyfriend finally find out what a slut you are and kick your STD infected ass to the curb?

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Go fuck yourself, cunt.

No one gives a fuck about you, except you. If you were to OD on dicks, still no one would give a fuck.

I'm the stalker? Now your making shit up again. It was you that brought your awful unfunny stench here. No one went looking for your slutty ass. No one wants you here. You will not get preferential treatment, so you might as well leave. There's no more money here for you.

Go try to peddle your self induced sob stories somewhere else. What happened? Did your current loser boyfriend finally find out what a skut you are and kick your STD infected ass to the curb?

Okay, I don't care who you are...ODing on dicks is funny.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Oh you know what I'm thinking? Bold of you to assume anyone HAS to be "tough" to make fun of some unhinged tardo who can't even understand obvious sarcasm.

YOU said I was tough because of Biggie. So YOU find me "tough" and have decided for yourself that I'm "tough" when Biggie is here....but now he isn't....so you are creaming your Walmart clearance panties thinking your moment has arrived.

You went right for PI harvesting and projection. Now you are gonna sit here and shriek about how other people want to "get their way" on a forum because that's what YOU want. Most everyone else comes to amuse themselves. You have a whole hysterical agenda and are projecting your mental illness on everyone else.

Are you ever NOT angry and raging?

I find you to be a pathetic piece of shit that uses people and then justifies it by blaming others for your own actions. You whine and cry and bitch about everyone else, when I reality it's your own mental illness and addictions that have landed you on skid row, something you're really familiar with.

I repeat, you are not wanted here with your misplaced politics and the fact you actually think you run shit here after all the bullshit you've started out here with your "narcissism" and "look at me, look at me" posts that are cringe worthy to say the least.

The only reason you're here is because that shitty forum you reside at is dying. Why else would you be here?

You're a sad excuse for a human. Your mother should have aborted you with a rusty clothes hanger.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The estrogen is stinging my eyes in here!

Next the claws come out and the hissing and spitting starts.

I just ate a shawarma. I'm too full for a cat fight.

Just laying here waiting for the man to finish his emails so we can take the dog for the nightly walk.

Fuckhead Flynn is big mad tho.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I find you to be a pathetic piece of shit that uses people and then justifies it by blaming others for your own actions. You whine and cry and bitch about everyone else, when I reality it's your own mental illness and addictions that have landed you on skid row, something you're really familiar with.

I repeat, you are not wanted here with your misplaced politics and the fact you actually think you run shit here after all the bullshit you've started out here with your "narcissism" and "look at me, look at me" posts that are cringe worthy to say the least.

The only reason you're here is because that shitty forum you reside at is dying. Why else would you be here?

You're a sad excuse for a human. Your mother should have aborted you with a rusty clothes hanger.

Lulz.

You really should be medicated. Also moron, several people have told you that they don't want your ass here spam raging but yet you stick around. Are these the supposed people who want ME to leave or are just focusing on your own small group here and pretending only you tards exist and matter?

Narcissism indeed!

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you partial to lime flavored jello? Is that an old man flavor or sumptin'?

:GiggleBitch:

I convinced the TV panel to upgrade to industrial steel drums of KY jelly…. green jello stains are impossible to get out of bikinis and don’t get me started on shredded carrots stuck in your buttcrack :Disagree: