As defence minister for the B/F Alphas I am declaring meltdown a nigger free zone

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well I have. The flame forums are about how low a person can sink.

Some of us though have a line we don't cross.
It use to be like that Cask.Alot of us have grown up a bit since those bad old days.This is not to say that we all can't be spiteful cunts though from time to time.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sure and you can ask @cw_ or @RAVEN to check if it's been modified if you so wish.They would both know if I altered said image.

lotus.png

It looks real to me. Damn. I'm stumped.

Did you say something about her children that was equally bad? I think it would take you attacking her children to make her say something that awful.

I wonder what @LotusBud has to say about it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She is a border nigger...you know they are different from sand niggers.

Actually didn't they say a couple of decades back we all originated from Africa?

Notice how they don't say that anymore? Aborigines claim abos are the oldest culture....

Sure they still say that about human origins. I'm guessing you don't read a lot about anthropology and related topics.

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It looks real to me. Damn. I'm stumped.

Did you say something about her children that was equally bad? I think it would take you attacking her children to make her say something that awful.

I wonder what @LotusBud has to say about it.
I have no idea.

That being said I can be quite annoying.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well I have. The flame forums are about how low a person can sink.

Some of us though have a line we don't cross.

I have lines I don't cross. I know PI about some of my most ardent detractors, pics even. Lucky bastard(s) know that I won't post it/them.

I will not have someone control my emotions enough to make me go that low. I would be ashamed of myself allowing someone else to have hold of the reins.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You know what Caskur. I wish more people across this planet could see us from space like astronauts do. They experience the "overview effect".

They see the entire planet. That we are one tiny part of the universe, and borders, etc no longer matter.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Well borders do matter because as they annihilate the planets resources they look for other places to lob on and the west is soft hearted and extremely expensive to run and can barely afford their own system.

Supporting people within their own borders is a better plan than swamping immigrants on men and women who work their guts out to provide for their own struggling families.. there is a better way.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well borders do matter because as they annihilate the planets resources they look for other places to lob on and the west is soft hearted and extremely expensive to run and can barely afford their own system.

Supporting people within their own borders is a better plan than swamping immigrants on men and women who work their guts out to provide for their own struggling families.. there is a better way.

This is becoming a political conversation so I have to stop.

However, I do have ideas about this topic.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It use to be like that Cask.Alot of us have grown up a bit since those bad old days.This is not to say that we all can't be spiteful cunts though from time to time.

True but we still all love each other deep down.... who else will put up with us?.. we only have each other and funny insults.

Except this place have some very boring repetitive dullards. They know who they are!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
He said he hates niggers.... that isn't "racist".... people allowed to hate who they want and that is a fact.

You Americans are shit at wongly tagging people and have got away with changing the real meaning of the English language for decades.

He hates niggers.... I am sure those niggers hate people not of their own kind and frankly, it is their right to hate anyone they think worthy of their hatred....

Have you ever asked WHY he hates them?

And don't threaten me ever again or I kick your stink ditch from here to Timbuktu...

Fark these nigger lovers are sure uppity dweebs....pissants.

If it were purely of the "nigger" sort, I wouldn't have taken notice. He hates anyone who isn't Anglo Saxon. That is a racist. His bias centers around skin color, creed and religion. Therefore, he's a fucking shit eating racist. What fucking part of the definition of "racist" has you befuddled?

It has not a damn thing to do with being "American," it has to do with being a decent human being. I already told you it has nothing to do with him and the word, "nigger."

I don't need to "ask" him why. He clearly states his delusional bullshit on a daily basis, so the answer is there presented in 4K digital color.

Lastly, your comment about "kicking" anything of mine to Africa is duly noted. I will let that slide as a sign of respect to you for your many years of service on the forums and being a founding member of flametown.

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Lily and to be honest I don't really give a shit about it.She was just acting all goody two shoes so I thought I'd show she can be an arsehole as we all can from time to time.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Lily and to be honest I don't really give a shit about it.She was just acting all goody two shoes so I thought I'd show she can be an arsehole as we all can from time to time.

Okay. I know she isn't a goody two shoes and boy oh boy, neither am I.

I think she tries to be a better person. I know I do and fail, time and again. I think we all fall short sometimes.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So finally we agree we are all arseholes no matter what colour we come in.... check..

Now it's freezing and 3 am Saturday morning in Perth.

I think I will go to bed and let you talentless trolls figure out where you all went wrong.

Nitey-nite

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

No one's perfect out here, including me, I know that comes as a shock to most of you, but we are all fallible when it comes to making good and rational decisions.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
This is becoming a political conversation so I have to stop.

However, I do have ideas about this topic.

That's it!!!!!!

I can't take it anymore!!!

You are all banned! Your bans will be up in .00125 seconds. In the meantime you can all reflect on your your atrocious behavior!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So finally we agree we are all arseholes no matter what colour we come in.... check..

Now it's freezing and 3 am Saturday morning in Perth.

I think I will go to bed and let you talentless trolls figure out where you all went wrong.

Nitey-nite

Yes, we are. Good night!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I don't need to. That would be P.I. and unlike you, I'm a better person than that.

Why don't you whine to BF some more? You see how well that's working out for you.
You mean keep him posted about your stalking and batshit crazy behaviour?

You've been caught in a lie, but are too stubborn to admit it.