As defence minister for the B/F Alphas I am declaring meltdown a nigger free zone

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
This thread!

I guess I hadn't realized just how much I missed Lily.

To see her and Flynn tag-team M'Adam Bitler into utter oblivion just made my evening.

Poor Scouser, reduced to teaming up with a fellow untermensch capable of little else but resorting to gore and gay scat to help out a bruder.

This thread is a gold mine.

Maybe a standard syllogism will help the "Intelligent Nazi" better understand how laughable he really is:

All current alleged photos of M'Adam Bitler are geo-tagged as Australian.
M'Adam Bitler claims to have never been to Australia.
Therefore, one of two conclusions holds true: either the idiot HAS been to Australia and he's lying OR his pics are fake and he's lying.

Either way, he's a nincompoop, at best. and a vile cretin, at worst. I figure the latter.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
This thread!

To see her and Flynn tag-team M'Adam Bitler into utter oblivion just made my evening.

Poor Scouser, reduced to teaming up with a fellow untermensch capable of little else but resorting to gore and gay scat to help out a bruder.

Maybe a standard syllogism will help the "Intelligent Nazi" better understand how laughable he really is:

Therefore, one of two conclusions holds true: either the idiot HAS been to Australia and he's lying OR his pics are fake and he's lying.

Either way, he's a nincompoop, at best. and a vile cretin, at worst. I figure the latter.
You could work for sleepy Joe. Selling used diapers as gold.

Sorry pal. But Scouse single-handedly CRUSHED fat sugar addicted Lilly and incel And perma virgin and doll fucker Flynn .

It was a laugh riot.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Upset about what, exactly ? :Crazy:

You're the one who's made a fool of themself, ya fucking psycho...

Really?

I'm not the one throwing up the pussy signal as you try to have Bastard Factory help you out. You're a sad fucker that when cornered needs assistance.

Your geo-tagged pictures tell me everything I need to know about you. You're a liar, a bad one at that and you constantly run from the fucking truth, even while it's sodomizing you.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
He didn't say anything racist. He said he hates niggers. It isn't against the law to say you hate people.

He didn't?

Maybe I'm talking about in the past. Sure, he hates niggers, jews, and anyone who isn't white, unless they're a female so he can try to abuse them online. I guess that's not "racist" at all.

The fucker is a cretin. He lies about everything and when confronted with the absolute truth, he starts asking BF for assistance.

You aren't soo squeaky clean yourself as you hate Abo's. Funny thing is, they were there before your white pasty ass.

I like you Caskur, but don't act stupid or I will treat you as such.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
This thread!

Blurt, stop desperately trying to be relevant, it's cringe as fuck.

Just know your place as the infamously cranky tranny, who has more sass than a 100 shegresses and a chip on his shoulder the size of fat Lily's gut.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
He didn't?

Maybe I'm talking about in the past. Sure, he hates niggers, jews, and anyone who isn't white, unless they're a female so he can try to abuse them online. I guess that's not "racist" at all.

The fucker is a cretin. He lies about everything and when confronted with the absolute truth, he starts asking BF for assistance.

You aren't soo squeaky clean yourself as you hate Abo's. Funny thing is, they were there before your white pasty ass.
Still no proof to support your wild allegations? Didn't think so.

Also, what business is it of yours if other users are "racist", you moronic, indoctrinated, libtard?

Newsflash, your large friend is racist against Whites, but I guess that's ok in your woke gay bubble...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And look who continues to post here. Must be more interesting then the Cashew

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Says the woman that just called blacks "niggers".

You just can't make this kind of shit up.

Go away, Albino Gorilla. Go grunt your foul breath and yellow teefs somewhere else.
I thought I explained the proper definition of the word nigger earlier in this thread.You don't have to be black to be a nigger.

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And look who continues to post here. Must be more interesting then the Cashew
I know right.

He sits at the gook cashew slagging this place off left,right and center.Then comes here and expects to be entertained,without actually being entertaining himself.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I know right.

He sits at the gook cashew slagging this place off left,right and center.Then comes here and expects to be entertained,without actually being entertaining himself.

She finds the little cowboy Stumpy interesting. She buys into his stories of mansions, and expensive cars. Amazing who short fat losers attract.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Dewd, you look like an Oompa Loompa.

You think I was talking about your face, specifically?

Nope. Never seen your face, as it turns out, Mr. Australia. For all we know, those pix you claimed were shots of your thin-lipped, balding, concrete slab of a square head could be photos of Caskur.

Not that that face ought to be saved either, mind you.

No, I was referring to Brit face in general, you fugly, limp-wristed, lily-livered lunatic, you.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Still no proof to support your wild allegations? Didn't think so.

Also, what business is it of yours if other users are "racist", you moronic, indoctrinated, libtard?

Newsflash, your large friend is racist against Whites, but I guess that's ok in your woke gay bubble...

The geo-tags tell me everything. You're sooo fucking stupid, you thought no one was going to catch on.

Post another fake picture, this time omit the geo-location tags you sorry fucker.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You think I was talking about your face, specifically?

Nope. Never seen your face, as it turns out, Mr. Australia. For all we know, those pix you claimed were shots of your thin-lipped, balding, concrete slab of a square head could be photos of Caskur.

Not that that face ought to be saved either, mind you.

No, I was referring to Brit face in general, you fugly, limp-wristed, lily-livered lunatic, you.
There's nothing funnier than seeing you get triggered. :LOL3:

Seethe harder, Blurtroon. Perhaps your brother was the one who was blessed with your mother's alleged "good looks" and you were the deformed, runt of the litter?

Or perhaps she had an affair with a chap who suffered from dwarfism?

I guess we'll never know...