As defence minister for the B/F Alphas I am declaring meltdown a nigger free zone

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
She is a border nigger...you know they are different from sand niggers.

Actually didn't they say a couple of decades back we all originated from Africa?

Notice how they don't say that anymore? Aborigines claim abos are the oldest culture....
Out of Africa theory was debunked, remains pre-dating that were found in europe....

Many liberals ignore this however, Lily included.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
If it were purely of the "nigger" sort, I wouldn't have taken notice. He hates anyone who isn't Anglo Saxon. That is a racist. His bias centers around skin color, creed and religion. Therefore, he's a fucking shit eating racist. What fucking part of the definition of "racist" has you befuddled?

It has not a damn thing to do with being "American," it has to do with being a decent human being. I already told you it has nothing to do with him and the word, "nigger."

I don't need to "ask" him why. He clearly states his delusional bullshit on a daily basis, so the answer is there presented in 4K digital color.

Lastly, your comment about "kicking" anything of mine to Africa is duly noted. I will let that slide as a sign of respect to you for your many years of service on the forums and being a founding member of flametown.
Why the fuck do you feel you have the right to speak for me and act like you know me?

I hate anyone who isn't "Anglo Saxon"? WTF?

Does a day go by where you don't lie about something?

Stop putting words in my mouth and making claims about me which aren't true, you fuckwit.

I'm starting to think that you're part mud/jewish, with all this crying about racism.

You never used to be this libtarded in the past.... what happened, did they put you on some kind of "Diversity & Inclusion" course at work, to go with your anger management classes?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why the fuck do you feel you have the right to speak for me and act like you know me?

Stop putting words in my mouth and making claims about me which aren't true, you fuckwit.

I'm starting to think that you're part mud/jewish, with all this crying about racism.

You never used to be this libtarded in the past.... what happened, did they put you on some kind of "Diversity & Inclusion" course at work, to go with your anger management classes?

Seriously, when you post derogatory remarks about other races or religions you don't believe that is bigotry?

Please define what that is then.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I will speak about you anytime I fucking want as you post your dribble on a public forum.

Keep on posting about my alleged political affiliation and I'll bounce you out of this thread. Then you'll have something to really cry about you fucking whiner.

Last warning.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Seriously, when you post derogatory remarks about other races or religions you don't believe that is bigotry?

Please define what that is then.
You're racist too, it's just that your racism is aimed towards whitey, which in your fucked up judeo Marxist cesspool is deemed acceptable by lefturds like yourself.

My issue is that tranny features claimed that I hate anybody who isn't an "Anglo Saxon", which is complete bullshit.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You're racist too, it's just that your racism is aimed towards whitey, which in your fucked up judeo Marxist cesspool is deemed acceptable by lefturds like yourself.

My issue is that tranny features claimed that I hate anybody who isn't an "Anglo Saxon", which is complete bullshit.

I am not going to tell you again.

STOP WITH THE POLITICAL LABELING AND BASHING YOU ILLITERATE FUCKWIT.

LAST FUCKING WARNING YOU CLOWN.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I will speak about you anytime I fucking want as you post your dribble on a public forum.

Keep on posting about my alleged political affiliation and I'll bounce you out of this thread. Then you'll have something to really cry about you fucking whiner.

Last warning.
You had a fucking Freemason avvy not long ago.... nuff said.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I am not racist against whites. I sleep a couple of inches from a white ultra conservative male every night. My grandson is half, minimally, white. He also gets white genes from his mom, my daughter because of our Hispanic heritage. His other grandmother is British born, she's from Manchester. I adore that child. One of my favorite pictures is of him with his great-great grandfather who defended the UK from the Nazi's during WW2; it is a touching photograph. He adored my grandson. You are the hater here.

I don't like racists fucktard precisely because I am not one.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
As does your weird e-stalking...

Says the guy that mentions myself and Lily all over cyberspace. Says the guy who came looking for me here after I left SG. Says the guy that posted Lily's picture, a picture which was never given to him. Says the guy who "hates it here" but still stays because myself and Lily are here.

God. Even you can't believe your own rat droppings.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Says the guy that mentions myself and Lily all over cyberspace. Says the guy who came looking for me here after I left SG. Says the guy that posted Lily's picture, a picture which was never given to him. Says the guy who "hates it here" but still stays because myself and Lily are here.

God. Even you can't believe your own rat droppings.
Yet more utter bullshit.... when did I claim to hate it here? Feel free to post the link...

I talk about you both all over the net? Again post a link...

I don't know WTF you're talking about saying I came looking for you on here.... why are you such an obsessive weirdo who brings up shit that happened years ago, which most normal folks would have forgotten about?

Let me guess, the "receipts" for these wild claims are in the same place as the proof that my pics are from Australia? :LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yet more utter bullshit.... when did I claim to hate it here? Feel free to post the link...

I talk about you both all over the net? Again post a link...

I don't know WTF you're talking about saying I came looking for you on here.... why are you such an obsessive weirdo who brings up shit that happened years ago, which most normal folks would have forgotten about?

Let guess, the "receipts" for these wild claims are in the same place as the proof that my pics are from Australia? :LOL3:

You should be struck my lightning for being such a hypocrite.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
:Warning: Politics, yet again!
Do you think the TURD is political, too?

FAWtPUvWQAEYifA

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I crack up seeing the gentleman grabbing a PRESSIE as a snack.

And all the „hollier than thou“-people like sissy boi @Flynn, @Blurt the turd or fat swine @Lily are mad. Yet they drop shit every morning. It is Mother Nature.

You silly hypocrites!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I crack up seeing the gentleman grabbing a PRESSIE as a snack.

And all the „hollier than thou“-people like sissy boi @Flynn, @Blurt the turd or fat swine @Lily are mad. Yet they drop shit every morning. It is Mother Nature.

You silly hypocrites!!!

I didn't know you consider this forum a toilet. That's where mentally healthy people drop their stools where I come from.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I didn't know you consider this forum a toilet. That's where mentally healthy people drop their stools where I come from.

He's like that maturity-impaired kid in school who would fart in class and when the teacher told him to stop, he doubled down and shitted his pants and then held both hands in the air like he scored a touchdown.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He's like that maturity-impaired kid in school who would fart in class and when the teacher told him to stop, he doubled down and shitted his pants and then held both hands in the air like he scored a touchdown.

You know if the Nazis ever came back, they throw him in the gas chamber. It's what they did with their retards.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I am not racist against whites. I sleep a couple of inches from a white ultra conservative male every night. My grandson is half, minimally, white. He also gets white genes from his mom, my daughter because of our Hispanic heritage. His other grandmother is British born, she's from Manchester. I adore that child. One of my favorite pictures is of him with his great-great grandfather who defended the UK from the Nazi's during WW2; it is a touching photograph. He adored my grandson. You are the hater here.

I don't like racists fucktard precisely because I am not one.

A full couple inches? I'm plastered to my white republican like a barnacle all night.

It's your anti white racism. Js.