As defence minister for the B/F Alphas I am declaring meltdown a nigger free zone

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Are you partial to lime flavored jello? Is that an old man flavor or sumptin'?

:GiggleBitch:
No. The blow up pool is bright yellow, and the neon green of the jello has a certain visual effect on the moist and wet womanly parts of the two - or three or four -- contestants within the pool without regard to what scanty garments or lack thereof they might be wearing. Or not. See?

... and my favorite jello is, of course, the red kind.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I just ate a shawarma. I'm too full for a cat fight.

Just laying here waiting for the man to finish his emails so we can take the dog for the nightly walk.

Fuckhead Flynn is big mad tho.

What kind of fucking curry is in a shawarma? Definitely sounds curry-filled.

And yeah, Flynn(s) get that way depending on which longitude of the earth is directly under the sun at the time. :)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What kind of fucking curry is in a shawarma? Definitely sounds curry-filled.

And yeah, Flynn(s) get that way depending on which longitude of the earth is directly under the sun at the time. :)

I don't think there is curry in it. It's Lebanese.

I love the pickle in it and I normally hate pickles in my food lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We got shawarma, falafel, pita bread with hummus and that yummy garlic spread. And a couple gyros.

I am painfully full.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lulz.

You really should be medicated. Also moron, several people have told you that they don't want your ass here spam raging but yet you stick around. Are these the supposed people who want ME to leave or are just focusing on your own small group here and pretending only you tards exist and matter?

Narcissism indeed!

You're one to talk about being medicated. 19 "relationships" in a span of 3 years. Yeah, okay you bat shit crazy cunt.

Why are you even here? No one is going to fall for your "poor me" sob stories and there's no money to be gained from any other posters. So in essence there's nothing here for you.

You're a lonely disturbed individual, who can't even look past your own blinders to know that you're nothing more than a user. Without you here, it's been peaceful and it's been refreshing without your brand of special bullshit.

I repeat. No one is giving you any money.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I just ate a shawarma. I'm too full for a cat fight.

Just laying here waiting for the man to finish his emails so we can take the dog for the nightly walk.

Fuckhead Flynn is big mad tho.

You couldn't defend yourself against me in the first place. I can twist you into a pretzel in my sleep. I see you're not calling me Martini, did you finally get the fucking clue that I'm not him you brainless bitch?

As far as "big mad" goes, that would be you and Biggie Banned talking about this forum all day long. If you had any brains, you'd realize that you're safer at TBC where the rest of your loser friends are at.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You're one to talk about being medicated. 19 "relationships" in a span of 3 years. Yeah, okay you bat shit crazy cunt.

Why are you even here? No one is going to fall for your "poor me" sob stories and there's no money to be gained from any

19 relationships in 3 years? What? LoL

Are you jealous and angry? Sound like it. Pretty deluded and dramatic, yeah? Oh yeah. You need meds.

So why are YOU here, Flynn? Multiple posters have flat out told you to fuck off and kick rocks. No one cares about your feelings and your nonstop anger is cringe. Really you are the one having a constant sob story. Such projection.

Literally most people don't like any of your posts and really would prefer you were gone. But yeah only Flynn and the three people Flynn likes exist and matter and they should get to decide who posts. Narcissism is a bitch.

So if my posts disturb and anger you so much why not take responsibility for yourself and scroll past? I'm not obligated to give a shit how you feel.

You'll spam and post hump though because you literally think the forum revolves around you. I'll stick around and chat with other posters and maybe you'll finally off your miserable self over all the intense toxic feelings you experience when other people are happy.

Sound good? Good.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You couldn't defend yourself against me in the first place. I can twist you into a pretzel in my sleep. I see you're not calling me Martini, did you finally get the fuckibg clue that I'm not him you brainless bitch?

As far as "big mad" goes, that would be you and Biggie Banned talking about this forum all day long. If you had any brains, you'd realize that you're safer at TBC where the rest of your loser friends are at.

Exactly what does this have to do with what I had for dinner?

I don't HAVE to "defend" myself against you. You beat the piss out of your own self at my feet while screaming about how you are winning. I don't even have to address you.

It's cringe....bizzare....amusing....pitiful.

Do go on LOL

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why are you even here? No one is going to fall for your "poor me" sob stories and there's no money to be gained from any other posters. So in essence there's nothing here for you.

You're a lonely disturbed individual, who can't even look past your own blinders to know that you're nothing more than a user. Without you here, it's been peaceful and it's been refreshing without your brand of special bullshit.

I repeat. No one is giving you any money.

Look she came over to stir the pot. She wanted to make me angry. I was gone for a long time and now that the filth is gone, things are looking up.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm just chatting and using the board for what it's meant for.

I'm not responsible for other people's emotions or how they manage what they read.

Sorry you guys are angry.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm just chatting and using the board for what it's meant for.

I'm not responsible for other people's emotions or how they manage what they read.

Sorry you guys are angry.

No one is angry. Flynn just has this persona, it's the troll. Certainly, I'm far from angry.

I find you tedious most of the time.

The truth is I tired of you judging everyone on the aisle of politics you hate because you haven't been an exemplar of living a good, hardworking and productive life. My attitude has always been "who the hell is she to judge". But you don't understand that...so frankly, the more you judged, the more glaring your deficiencies became to me.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No one is angry. Flynn just has this persona, it's the troll. Certainly, I'm far from angry.

I find you tedious most of the time.

The truth is I tired of you judging everyone on the aisle of politics you hate because you haven't been an exemplar of living a good, hardworking and productive life. My attitude has always been "who the hell is she to judge". But you don't understand that...so frankly, the more you judged, the more glaring your deficiencies became to me.

So my opinions are judgement?

And your response is unhinged levels of self righteous judgement like you just demonstrated? You have no idea what kind of life I've lived or even what any of my stances are or WHY I have them. You see opinions that disagree with yours and your response is.....this. Anger and judgement.

I am much less judgemental than you and Murd. You guys shit on suffering people and get sanctimonious if those people don't agree with you. I don't see myself as better than anyone.....you are sitting here thinking you can judge someone's entire life because they don't echo your opinions back to you.

You have shown that it's important to you to assert that you are smarter than others. That you know more. And that you work harder. Maybe if you were able to step outside yourself and see how YOU talk to others you'd know how incredible it is seeing you accuse anyone of being judgemental. And clearly you are judging people yourself....so I guess you believe yourself allowed to do so while dictating who else can and cannot judge.

Also Flynn is angry and yes....you read very angry many times. This observation is not just mine.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So my opinions are judgement?

And your response is unhinged levels of self righteous judgement like you just demonstrated? You have no idea what kind of life I've lived or even what any of my stances are or WHY I have them. You see opinions that disagree with yours and your response is.....this. Anger and judgement.

I am much less judgemental than you and Murd. You guys shit on suffering people and get sanctimonious if those people don't agree with you. I don't see myself as better than anyone.....you are sitting here thinking you can judge someone's entire life because they don't echo your opinions back to you.

You have shown that it's important to you to assert that you are smarter than others. That you know more. And that you work harder. Maybe if you were able to step outside yourself and see how YOU talk to others you'd know how incredible it is seeing you accuse anyone of being judgemental. And clearly you are judging people yourself....so I guess you believe yourself allowed to do so while dictating who else can and cannot judge.

Also Flynn is angry and yes....you read very angry many times. This observation is not just mine.

That's not true, Dove. You've posted your life story on the forums. You've made bad decisions with even your patients at your last place of work.

You spin the narrative, which I can see how those who use you as a pawn ignore, but a lot of others see through.

I know more than some about certain things. But you people read nonsense on stupid blogs, facebook and are painfully ill informed. You think your right to yammer makes you correct. No, you can yammer until the cows come home, but you are empirically wrong about so much.

You ought to be more humble. You're not. You're arrogant, bitchy and painfully dumb a lot of the time.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
19 relationships in 3 years? What? LoL

Are you jealous and angry? Sound like it. Pretty deluded and dramatic, yeah? Oh yeah. You need meds.

So why are YOU here, Flynn? Multiple posters have flat out told you to fuck off and kick rocks. No one cares about your feelings and your nonstop anger is cringe. Really you are the one having a constant sob story. Such projection.

Literally most people don't like any of your posts and really would prefer you were gone. But yeah only Flynn and the three people Flynn likes exist and matter and they should get to decide who posts. Narcissism is a bitch.

So if my posts disturb and anger you so much why not take responsibility for yourself and scroll past? I'm not obligated to give a shit how you feel.

You'll spam and post hump though because you literally think the forum revolves around you. I'll stick around and chat with other posters and maybe you'll finally off your miserable self over all the intense toxic feelings you experience when other people are happy.

Sound good? Good.

Denials...denials...denials....

Yeah. All I gotta say is go fuck yourself, tramp.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Look she came over to stir the pot. She wanted to make me angry. I was gone for a long time and now that the filth is gone, things are looking up.

That's what she does when there's no one to listen to her bitching and moaning over at TBC. What she doesn't realize is that no one is "angry," it's more like I'm just puzzled how she let her life spiral soo out of control.

She still has no self awareness.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
That's not true, Dove. You've posted your life story on the forums. You've made bad decisions with even your patients at your last place of work.

You spin the narrative, which I can see how those who use you as a pawn ignore, but a lot of others see through.

I know more than some about certain things. But you people read nonsense on stupid blogs, facebook and are painfully ill informed. You think your right to yammer makes you correct. No, you can yammer until the cows come home, but you are empirically wrong about so much.

You ought to be more humble. You're not. You're arrogant, bitchy and painfully dumb a lot of the time.

How Dove even looks past her indiscretions shows me that it's all about her....again.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's what she does when there's no one to listen to her bitching and moaning over at TBC. What she doesn't realize is that no one is "angry," it's more like I'm just puzzled how she let her life spiral soo out of control.

She still has no self awareness.

Fucking hell, even honest people on her political side of the aisle drag her. The only one over there completely honest about this dysfunctional woman is Shen Li.

One of them even scolded Shen Li..."hey she's on our side"...so that makes it okay to make the horrendous errors she has in life?

If you are on my side, you can be a total and complete disaster of a human being, wife and mother and that's a- ok?

They have no standards.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You know if the Nazis ever came back, they throw him in the gas chamber. It's what they did with their retards.
They should do it with your princess. She have been banged by many Tyrones. What a shame.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Okay so you are taking a few things that have occurred in my life (some of which are not even what actually happened but what posters wanna say happened)....telling yourself that is my entire story and there is absolutely nothing else in my life beyond the parts I've posted AND that must mean I've never worked hard and I don't work hard and that I've never given to my communities or havent ever done anything productive?

How do you fail to see how judgemental that is? You are openly saying that people who have struggled with intimate relationships and mental health are not capable of working hard and giving to their community? You are VERY wrong on this on but I have a feeling you'll double down on it or have some way of getting around it without admitting you are judging harshly based on your biases.

So I've "told my whole life story" because you say so? Because you can't imagine that thete is far more to a person's life and character than the portions posted on a forum?

And I'm "spinning the narrative"? What narrative? So you think stranger's on the internet are able to dictate and create the narrative about MY life and I'm not allowed to have my own narrative of my own life?

How ironic for you to then criticize people reading blogs and stuff of the internet and are uninformed. You are doing the same thing right now judging a total strangers entire life based on what you've read on the internet.

I've NEVER relied on social media or a blog for any of my stances. Not one. In fact I've posted primary reputable medical sources many times to back some of my stances.

If I'm wrong on something, you can't just tell me I'm wrong and expect me to agree "oh yeah I'm wrong" if you aren't going to show me how I'm wrong. No one is going to change their mind because you are calling them stupid and ill informed.

And if you want people to be humble, humble yourself first because your arrogant and condescending approach does the opposite. You don't humble yourself when people demand you to accept defeat before they have shown you why you are wrong and backed that. You should t expect that of others. Don't expect anything you aren't willing to do yourself.

And please give me an example of me being judgemental and self righteous. Disagreeing with a stance and arguing it is NOT judgemental OR self righteous. Also yeah if someone starts insulting me, belittling me and attacking me because I'm defending my stance I have a right to return that attitude.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
How Dove even looks past her indiscretions shows me that it's all about her....again.

My "indiscretions" are not for YOU to be so involved with.

The fact you believe other adults you don't even know owe you any accountability or explanation for things you are not even part of shows everyone with a brain you an entitled narcissist who thinks everything is about YOU.

I don't care what you think MY indiscretions are or how you feel about that. Know your place and accept that you are not an authority or even important to anyone here. Having ragey ass and cringey tantrums because people you don't know are doing things you don't approve of shows how unhinged, controlling and self obsessed you are.

That's why more than half the membership doesn't like you or your posts and wants you to kick rocks but hey.....they don't exist right? You are the only one here and it's all about you, right? If you don't like something "everyone" must also hate it. Because narcissistic Flynn only sees himself.

Read it. Disapprove it. But wailing and tantruming because you've decided you are some moral authority over everyone? What a cry baby bitch you are and no one takes you seriously lol.

Last edited:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Bunch of hypocrites here. Dove, don't waste your energy on obese swines like Lily. She burns fat by our reaction.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Fucking hell, even honest people on her political side of the aisle drag her. The only one over there completely honest about this dysfunctional woman is Shen Li.

One of them even scolded Shen Li..."hey she's on our side"...so that makes it okay to make the horrendous errors she has in life?

If you are on my side, you can be a total and complete disaster of a human being, wife and mother and that's a- ok?

They have no standards.

They're a bunch of single minded tards that get upset because they don't have the run of the place here. Dove forgets that you can't fake "smart." People eventually catch on and realize she's a fucking twit.

It's always about sides with those boring toads. Speaking of Shen Li. Sure, she has Dove's number but she's a fucking coward as well. All she does is hide over there with that absolute dullard Herman and talk shit about me. She knows like last time we met over at SG that I will fucking maul her. Oops! Was I making this about me again? My bad!

The really sad part is that Dove and her followers will align themselves with proven racists for protection because those that's can't handle two women with working brains.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
My "indiscretions" are not for YOU to be so involved with.

The fact you believe other adults you don't even know owe you any accountability or explanation for things you are not even part of shows everyone with a brain you an entitled narcissist who thinks everything is about YOU.

I don't care what you think MY indiscretions are or how you feel about that. Know your place and accept that you are not an authority or even important to anyone here. Having ragey ass and cringey tantrums because people you don't know are doing things you don't approve of shows how unhinged, controlling and self obsessed you are.

That's why more than half the membership doesn't like you or your posts and wants you to kick rocks but hey.....they don't exist right? You are the only one here and it's all about you, right? If you don't like something "everyone" must also hate it. Because narcissistic Flynn only sees himself.

Read it. Disapprove it. But wailing and tantruming because you've decided you are some moral authority over everyone? What a cry baby bitch you are and no one takes you seriously lol.

Well then you shouldn't be airing your fucking dirty laundry on a public forum, stupid. You contradict yourself AGAIN, as you try to make believe that it's everyone else who posted all your personal bullshit. If you don't want people commenting on the richly retarded things you do, then keep your legs and mouth fucking shut, you attention seeking whore. It's your own big fat fucking mouth you should be scolding you ignorant cow.

About me? Dear, I'm not the mentally ill cunt that needs to post every sad detail about my life to get the attention that you soo desperately didn't receive as a fucking child. You're the one again, pulling the trigger to that bad decision gun pointed directly at that empty head of yours. Then you want to try and put the blame on those that had nothing to do with your selfish and self destructive ways.

The membership can think what they want about me. I see even with me being a mega-bitch that BF still has more traffic than that shit pile TBC. So, I must be doing something right. Only you would care what other's think as that's your measure of online success...worrying about what complete dullards think about you on a fucking forum. Thanks for highlighting your sheer stupidity once again.

Of course you fucking care what I think about your indiscretions, or you wouldn't be out here trying to justify them and trying to accuse me of being more fucking insane than you. As far as your indiscretions go, you've got not a single soul to blame except yourself. Until you realize what a joke you've become, you will never be taken seriously. That includes here and at TBC. Even your own ilk can't stand you, which is why you need to worm your way under the nutsack of every male poster. That's your proven M.O.

The only thing I gotta say to you is that you have a Nazi that hates niggers, but there you are with that nigger nose and those beady weasel slanty non-anglo eyes and Aryan is too fucking stupid to realize that your anything but white. Thats a good measure of the group you hide behind. A Nazi that can't even see that you're a fucking ethnic mutt. Plus, you're a drug addict on welfare that can't even take care of her own bastard children. You should do your children a favor and fucking die.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Crikey I go away for 5 minutes then come back and our group hug dissolved into a mallee of muck raking.

Once again I thank God my ancestors sailed south and we made Australia and I am Australian..... thank you God for giving me a great life.... short, sure but great all the same.

Fill their hardened hearts with love and get them to throw their rotten selves aside...and as the Desiderata once said and I quote, "You are a child of the universe.
No less than the trees and the stars, you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you,
No doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
How so?

I'm not quoting you and textually grunting.

If I'm bored with someone's posts I just don't acknowledge it. Yanno. Cuz I'm bored with it.

Flat out ignoring someone can hit much harder than reading what they said, quoting them....and pretending to be bored while continuing to engage.

Just saying!
As you've probably noticed, the hog on 2 hooves simply has to have the last word...