As if it were needed, more election fraud proof!

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

LOL! What a fukin joke the 2020 election was. No doubt whatsoever that Trump won 2020!

I just hope that if the Republicans win next, they get someone decent honest & experienced @Lokmar.

Are there still any good conservatives left?

That VA governor Youngkin would be a good choice.

What don't you guys get him instead of Trump....Lokmeer! ?
Trump 2024 josephine! Even Bill Barr said today he would vote Trump if he were the nom!!!

6eef0aad2dc66311493562602a157bbf144fc7fd.jpeg
Trump did a bunch of what I wanted him to do. I'm grateful.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Then I suppose he isnt to be trusted.

He was over Trump after the election. He sees him as a child, all id.

Trump would make an even worse president in a 2nd term than he did in the 1st.

I know Biden ain't much either.

But the USA/World need someone very experienced and capable during this precarious time.

If it happens to be a republican so be it.

Just as long as it isn't trump & it's someone better qualified.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But the USA/World need someone very experienced and capable during this precarious time.

Meanwhile, putin takes over countries when democRATs run shit. He doesnt when Trump's in office. Lil Rocket Man Kim behaves too. Oh yea, gas is $1.87/gal under Trump too.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Meanwhile, putin takes over countries when democRATs run shit. He doesnt when Trump's in office. Lil Rocket Man Kim behaves too. Oh yea, gas is $1.87/gal under Trump too.

Yer Republican party is starting to condemn Russia and Putin @Lokmar & distancing themselves from Trump.

Mike Pence. Glenn Youngkin. Kevin McCarthy. Congresswoman Spartz.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yer Republican party is starting to condemn Russia and Putin @Lokmar & distancing themselves from Trump.

Oh, but @Blazor will defend Putin and the oligarchs to the end because of BIOLABS and tyranny!

Americans, go big and go dumb, or go home.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Everyone has condemned putins actions, dummy. ACTUAL republicans are kissing Trumps ring. Lindsey Graham was on Mark Levin this week talking about how great Trump is.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Everyone has condemned putins actions, dummy. ACTUAL republicans are kissing Trumps ring. Lindsey Graham was on Mark Levin this week talking about how great Trump is.

Trump said Putin is a great guy & congratulated him for invading Ukraine @Lokmar.

Cripes this is the worst humanitarian disaster since World War II.

Doesn't Dumbo Trump get it?

3 mil Ukrainians have fled already.

Big ramifications for Europe and the world that Trump didn't seem to be aware of.

What ta dummy

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Trump said Putin is a great guy & congratulated him for invading Ukraine @Lokmar.

Big ramifications for Europe and the world that Trump didn't seem to be aware of.

What ta dummy
josephine STILL telling this lie. Why am I not surprised. The interviewers refuting the lie for those of you who give a shit about the truth.

I previously said no more links but exposing josephine as the lying scumbag he is, is more important.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Name one thing Trump did policy wise that made him a bad president?

Because our country.....hell even the world....was doing MUCH better (in the ways that matter) under Trump.

The world is fucked today Joe because of attitudes like yours and the extremely poor judgement people have when they get into the herd mentality.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What ta dummy

Which is a lie. But yeah.....this is why the world is fucked today.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What ta dummy

Trump's first statements after the outbreak of war were his real thoughts and opinions. He says it was genius to show go and take Ukraine.

He's a thug, he's a maniac and he would act like a dictator if he could have. These Trumpists are actually afraid of actual freedom. They want to be boxed in and contained. They don't believe in democracy.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What ta dummy
josephine STILL telling this lie. Why am I not surprised. The interviewers refuting the lie for those of you who give a shit about the truth.

I previously said no more links but exposing josephine as the lying scumbag he is, is more important.

...this is the kinda reaction I'd expected to hear from a leading Republican @Lokmar!

.....this woman, a Republican congresswoman spoke with the fire in her belly many had wished Trump could have.

Now that...is the kinda speech would like ta hear from a world leader....Lokmeer!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What ta dummy

...this is the kinda reaction I'd expected to hear from a leading Republican @Lokmar!

.....this woman, a Republican congresswoman spoke with the fire in her belly many had wished Trump could have.

Now that...is the kinda speech would like ta hear from a world leader....Lokmeer!

@Blazor should watch this...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The world is fucked because people think speech is more important than policies

And who dictates what the speech is like? The media.

Smh.

Well I hope you guys get your smooth talker before the nukes fly. And I hope it's worth it.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What ta dummy

Trump's first statements after the outbreak of war were his real thoughts and opinions. He says it was genius to show go and take Ukraine.

He's a thug, he's a maniac and he would act like a dictator if he could have. These Trumpists are actually afraid of actual freedom. They want to be boxed in and contained. They don't believe in democracy.

Trump's speech seemed like he was cozying up to Putin & protecting him.

Actually everything Trump did up to that point didn't alarm me. But that was the clincher.

It was akin to Joseph P Kennedys sympathies with Hitler whom then President Roosevelt raised objections to & had him sacked as ambassador to the UK in 1940.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trump said Putin is a great guy & congratulated him for invading Ukraine

And that is why he is called Liar @Joe.

As I stated before @The Prowler I don't really care if it's a Democrat or Republican who becomes the next President. But the US and the world needs someone who's completely independent of Russia and can stand up to Valdmir Putin, not be his best buddy as Trump suggested.

Wouldn't you at least agree on that much?

that Putin is not a good person, shouldn't be friended & should be treated accordingly.

If another Republican comes along who can show strength and leadership which has been lacking during the Biden presidency, so be it.

Just get the best person for the job, and certainly doesn't appear to be Trump.

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
As I stated before @The Prowler I don't really care if it's a Democrat or Republican who becomes the next President. But the US and the world needs someone who's completely independent of Russia and can stand up to Valdmir Putin, not be his best buddy as Trump suggested.

that Putin is not a good person, shouldn't be friended & should be treated accordingly.

If another Republican comes along who can show strength and leadership which has been lacking during the Biden presidency, so be it.

And this is why I call Liar @Joe a retard.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hey Prowler if Trump was against the UkrainE invasion like you suggest, then he sure didn't go out of his way to condemn Vladimir Putin like many Republicans are now doing.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey Prowler if Trump was against the UkrainE invasion like you suggest, then he sure didn't go out of his way to condemn Vladimir Putin like many Republicans are now doing.

And this is why I say Liar @Joe has comprehension issues.

Did Trump condemn Putin Prowler?

The answer is a big fat No & you know it.

Show me a passage or speech where Trump attacked Putin then I'll concede my point.

But if you can't then I won't @The Prowler.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What ta dummy

You're a scumbag liar josephine. Kinda like a retarded version of Goebbels.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What ta dummy

Trump's speech seemed like he was cozying up to Putin & protecting him.

Actually everything Trump did up to that point didn't alarm me. But that was the clincher.

It was akin to Joseph P Kennedys sympathies with Hitler whom then President Roosevelt raised objections to & had him sacked as ambassador to the UK in 1940.

More lies from josephine. Typical.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trump said Putin is a great guy & congratulated him for invading Ukraine

And that is why he is called Liar @Joe.

josephine continues pushing outright lies.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So we need a president who says stuff the media wants to hear.

Policies and deeds dont matter, right? We need someone who will say the right things. Doesnt matter what they DO. The media has to like them.

And this is why the world is fucked right now.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LOL! What a fukin joke the 2020 election was. No doubt whatsoever that Trump won 2020!

I just hope that if the Republicans win next, they get someone decent honest & experienced @Lokmar.

Trump 2024 josephine! Even Bill Barr said today he would vote Trump if he were the nom!!!

Which is zero. Similar to your accomplishments

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Which is zero. Similar to your accomplishments
Nope. He built hundreds of miles of new border wall, increased oil production, lowered gas prices, made NATO nations pay, cause the company I work for to move some production out of china, and expanded the economy so much, my pay doubled.

biden has doubled my gas prices BEFORE russia invaded Ukraine and my company has had to get rid of people and my projected sales for 2022 have cut my pay almost in half. I will be lucky to make $110K this year.