As if it were needed, more election fraud proof!

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
You may want to enlighten yourself. You’re full of it
He's actually much more aware than he lets on. He tends to favor the Extended Wrong Mindset Troall because it gives him a better outlet for all the hate he has inside due to the poor choices he's made throughout his life. I mostly just let him run with it, and jab him occasionally with a pointy stick.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sorry ladies, these are factual:

He built hundreds of miles of new border wall, increased oil production, lowered gas prices, made NATO nations pay, cause the company I work for to move some production out of china, and expanded the economy so much, my pay doubled.

biden has doubled my gas prices BEFORE russia invaded Ukraine and my company has had to get rid of people and my projected sales for 2022 have cut my pay almost in half. I will be lucky to make $110K this year.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

He built hundreds of miles of new border wall, increased oil production, lowered gas prices, made NATO nations pay, cause the company I work for to move some production out of china, and expanded the economy so much, my pay doubled.

biden has doubled my gas prices BEFORE russia invaded Ukraine and my company has had to get rid of people and my projected sales for 2022 have cut my pay almost in half. I will be lucky to make $110K this year.
Can I help you locate a safe space?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh you poor baby. Waahh!

All these Ukrainian families fleeing their country so they don't get blown ta bits by Russian missles.

Yer life is soooo hard Lokmeer!

At least I hope ya open yer doors to all these Ukraine refugees Bud.

Canada said they'll accept 1 million.

America will probably do the same so yer taxes are gonna go up even more and your country is about ta git more crowded...@Lokmar! Yer gonna have even less spending money cuz of Putin's War.

So be prepared ta share with these refuges jes like yer Bible sez Bud

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Can I help you locate a safe space?
From what, you faggits being wrong? :Popcorn:

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh you poor baby. Waahh!

All these Ukrainian families fleeing their country so they don't get blown ta bits by Russian missles.

America will probably do the same so yer taxes are gonna go up even more and your country is about ta git more crowded...@Lokmar!

If Trump was president as he should be, Ukrainians wouldnt be getting blown to bits. PWN3D!

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Is there anyone more hardline right wing than Trump? That's what you guys need in all honesty, but of course the usual suspects would never allow it...
Pat Buchanan, but he is too old and lacks TRUMP's charisma in any case. Ideologically he was the best national political figure we ever had though.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh you poor baby. Waahh!

America will probably do the same so yer taxes are gonna go up even more and your country is about ta git more crowded...@Lokmar!

If Trump was president as he should be, Ukrainians wouldnt be getting blown to bits. PWN3D!

So essentially yer saying that Trump would have had ta bribe Putin or make more territorial concessions to prevent him from invading Ukraine eh Lokmar?

That's what it's come down to...appeasing a dictator. Even the other countries are doing this to appease Russia so they'll stop this blinking war.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh you poor baby. Waahh!

So essentially yer saying that Trump would have had ta bribe Putin or make more territorial concessions to prevent him from invading Ukraine eh Lokmar?

That's what it's come down to...appeasing a dictator. Even the other countries are doing this to appease Russia so they'll stop this blinking war.
Nope. Putin was scared of what Trump would do.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh you poor baby. Waahh!

America will probably do the same so yer taxes are gonna go up even more and your country is about ta git more crowded...@Lokmar! Yer gonna have even less spending money cuz of Putin's War.

Joe I'm gonna constantly remind you of 3rd slave labor everytime you have an opinion I dont like.

The next time you say anything about single moms or poor people I'm just gonna kock it down with "hey! They arent in Ukraine!"

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh you poor baby. Waahh!

Joe I'm gonna constantly remind you of 3rd slave labor everytime you have an opinion I dont like.

The next time you say anything about single moms or poor people I'm just gonna kock it down with "hey! They arent in Ukraine!"

More Ukrainian refugees a comin ta Michigan and Illinois @Lokmar n @Dove y! Hope ya got enough spare room to absorb em. Get used to eating more perogies and cabbage rolls, eh?

Americas neighborhoods are about ta change eh.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh you poor baby. Waahh!

More Ukrainian refugees a comin ta Michigan and Illinois @Lokmar n @Dove y! Hope ya got enough spare room to absorb em. Get used to eating more peroxides and cabbage rolls, eh?

Believe me, I didnt let the toxic reign on Obama get me down even though I was a single mom and extra impacted by the ridiculous expenses.

I don't need to rely on the government or even the grid much. I have options.

You guys can cheer on the poor choices you've made in who you throw your support behind and enjoy seeing the other peasents suffer all you want.

I'll spend WW3 in a trailor no one can take away, having fun fixing it up with my family. Enjoying my daughters and dancing in the kitchen with my husband. I thrive on small things.

I'll never understand the drive to ruin ones own home just to spite their housemates.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh you poor baby. Waahh!

More Ukrainian refugees a comin ta Michigan and Illinois @Lokmar n @Dove y! Hope ya got enough spare room to absorb em. Get used to eating more peroxides and cabbage rolls, eh?

Believe me, I didnt let the toxic reign on Obama get me down even though I was a single mom and extra impacted by the ridiculous expenses.

You guys can cheer on the poor choices you've made in who you throw your support behind and enjoy seeing the other peasents suffer all you want.

I'll spend WW3 in a trailor no one can take away, having fun fixing it up with my family. Enjoying my daughters and dancing in the kitchen with my husband. I thrive on small things.

I'll never understand the drive to ruin ones own home just to spite their housemates.

That's why authoritarian rule is bad @Dove.

All it takes is one man like Putin ta destroy the planet & upend world order eh?

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh you poor baby. Waahh!

More Ukrainian refugees a comin ta Michigan and Illinois @Lokmar n @Dove y! Hope ya got enough spare room to absorb em. Get used to eating more perogies and cabbage rolls, eh?

Americas neighborhoods are about ta change eh.
Thanks to Trump being cheated out of office.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Liar @Joe will not be opening any doors for any refugee.

Actually Prowler you'll be seeing more of these refugees than me since I live in a more desirable part of Canada. The guv will discourage resettlement here but send them to less desirable parts of the country like where you live.

Anyways not such a bad thing as there'll be more places ta buy cabbage rolls @The Prowler.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh you poor baby. Waahh!

That's why authoritarian rule is bad @Dove.

All it takes is one man like Putin ta destroy the planet & upend world order eh?

Why are you telling me this when I voted AGAINST the shit storm happening today?

You guys wanted it. Enjoy it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Some how the news doesn't want to cover this story. I wonder way.

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I love that woman

she scares fagboi snowflakes like admin so much --- it's hysterical

2024 will be an extremely blood year in America, Bigly.

Many Americans on both sides will die I predict.

Think I'll stay away during America's Election Year.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Maricopa County Arizona admits that 20,000 late ballots were count despite it being against the law to do so. This is the same Democrat run county where illegal ballot mules were run B Democrat operatives to stuff ballot drop boxes.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Am I to believe that you still believe that the fat dumb, twice impeached fool really won the election?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am saying election fraud was quite high in Nov 2020. It remains to be seen if the fraud was enough to change election results in the national race but it has been proven in court that several state and local races were flipped by fraud. Thus why judges order redo elections on those local races.

We certainly need more election security and it is telling that the same people who keep getting caught committing election fraud oppose election security.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Maricopa County Arizona admits that 20,000 late ballots were count despite it being against the law to do so. This is the same Democrat run county where illegal ballot mules were run B Democrat operatives to stuff ballot drop boxes.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

If this is true, then Republicans themselves are partially to blame Oerdin.

Warnings to fix & reform a broken national election system in the US have been circulating for years if not decades.

A hodge podge of individual states making up their own laws for a national election has led to a breakdown of a system many no longer trust.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The previous President wannabe fucked things up for years to cum