As the newest Elder Statesman... (bless ladr's soul)

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I need to point out that the Five Guys Mumbai Consortium (aka Flynnipoos), need to stop begging for my audience on a nearly daily basis.

I've already got Seaboobs glued to my work boot like a tapioca factory napalmed from up above.

No, Five Guys.

Even if I batted for the other side, I would still not let you be my gay bear Mumbai street harem.

For one, you smell disgusting... and are very unkempt.

Second of all, none of you have the mental acumen even combined to do battle with the likes of me, the supremo of flame and trolleo, you basmati man queefing lame-o's..

You are substandard and have always been since the first day you all set foot in BH and teehee'd your first teehee's.

Pound naan.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
HkBM2qF.png

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
DD you’re one fouled up mess

Not at all... just woke up, had a slash and dropped trowel, and I'm going back to bed not fouled up or messy at all.

I could almost dance on my tippy toes I feel so lighter and more nimble.

Must be why your colon takes cafe irrigations and pineapple pulp frictions, you hungry hippo butt of the geriatric fag world.

You're rectum is a warlock's cauldron of stupid potion.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You’re about as funny as a truck load of dead babies. Not to mention forever butthurt.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I need to point out that the Five Guys Mumbai Consortium (aka Flynnipoos), need to stop begging for my audience on a nearly daily basis.

I've already got Seaboobs glued to my work boot like a tapioca factory napalmed from up above.

No, Five Guys.

Even if I batted for the other side, I would still not let you be my gay bear Mumbai street harem.

Second of all, none of you have the mental acumen even combined to do battle with the likes of me, the supremo of flame and trolleo, you basmati man queefing lame-o's..

You are substandard and have always been since the first day you all set foot in BH and teehee'd your first teehee's.

Pound naan.

That's some of worst recycled crap I have had the displeasure of trying to read. You start off your lame diatribe with a double redundancy regarding myself and this 5-guy consortium you made up some 4 years ago, then it just goes fucking down hill from there.

With your sublime use of playground themed jibes that miss their mark by a Jupiter size margin, you come off as an illiterate fucktard that wouldn't know the difference between a noun or a verb, even if it was dressed up as Seamajor wearing head feathers giving you a reach around with his dentures.

You sucketh the balls!

Last edited:

Bevy

Factory Bastard

No, Five Guys.

Pound naan.
If you want to be seen as an elder statesman you have to act like an elder statesman, just showing off your dementia isn't going to cut it

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter

Should this be my last thread in any of these old forums?​

[QUEEF=Freud]I'm at the point where there are no legitimate adversaries left anymore, or those that remain feel much the same as I do. We go through the motions whack-a-mole the new and ancient news... ( shout out to @SirSuperSouthern for still trying.... and @Cookie Monster ....and @cw_ .... even @reaper and that random anonymous guy that haunts our posting spaces, s'c....[/QUEEF]

Are you still trying, Freud? You are, because you still make retarded threads despite the title of the thread above you typed and posted.

So one more time - are you still trying?

SSS
- wants to know.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Should this be my last thread in any of these old forums?​

[QUEEF=Freud]I'm at the point where there are no legitimate adversaries left anymore, or those that remain feel much the same as I do. We go through the motions whack-a-mole the new and ancient news... ( shout out to @SirSuperSouthern for still trying.... and @Cookie Monster ....and @cw_ .... even @reaper and that random anonymous guy that haunts our posting spaces, s'c....[/QUEEF]

Are you still trying, Freud? You are, because you still make retarded threads despite the title of the thread above you typed and posted.

So one more time - are you still trying?

SSS
- wants to know.

SSS would have gotten away with his post if it weren't for those pesky kids... or quote button.