Ask The Next Poster A Question ?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
Pretty much the same answer and will add that when I was a kid there was no malls or supermarkets and you could buy a hamburger at Tic Toc's for 10 cents- - - - - - -

What is the most daring thing you have done ?

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I use to have one in my left ear, but I quit wearing it.

How many tacos can you eat?

Kilroy

...was here.
(EDIT: Oops. Took so long writing this answer that a few more questions got answered and asked while I was doing it. So this is re: what was life like before the Internet) As a middle aged mammal, I have a vast store of pre-internet stories.

There was no Wikipedia. There was the library, and the "search box" was a huge cabinet indexed according to the Dewey Decimal System. "Error 404" was the book not bein' on the shelf.

There was no GrubHub, DoorDash, or PostMates -- there was the McDonald's down the street, and the delivery worker was you and your bike pedalin' ya skinny little ass down there.

Console gaming was a thing, but it was the Nintendo Entertainment System -- and if you wanted to know about cheat codes or easter eggs, you found about about it by going to the nearest AM/PM and if they had the latest issue of Nintendo Power magazine, you'd flip through that and see if it had the info you wanted. If it did, you wrote the cheat code on your forearm before the pimple-faced teenager behind the counter told you to buy somethin' or get out.

People still watched television... on television sets.

There were no remakes, reboots, repukes, none of that. Hollywood was still making new movies back then. Presidential scandals actually were scandalous, like when Janet "Man Face" Napolitano had the ATF burn a cult compound to the ground with women and children inside it, or when FBI sniper Lon Horiuchi shot a northern Idaho survivalist's unarmed wife in the face while she held their newborn baby in her arms.

Even light Presidential gaffes were more interesting -- ask anybody over 40 who it was that said, "Read mah lips" and they can tell ya who it was and the three words that came next, or who it was that said, "Ah feel yore pain."

Before the internet, Hillary Clinton still had her Arkinsaw accent, by the way, and didn't yet look like exposure to the One Ring was slowly turning her into a revenant.

Pontiac was still a current brand of car, and had not yet produced the hilarious monstrosity branded the Aztek. The Sunfire was pretty close to as bad, though, and we enjoyed pointing and laughing at that pretty well.

Next question:

What do you predict will be the big thing after the internet as we know it today?

Siouxsie_Q

Dedicated Deviant
Flying taxi's. There's talk of it on our local news occasionally.

But since this is a very good question, I'll continue with it for the next poster...

What do u predict will be the next big thing 'after' the internet as know it today?

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I would accept it gracefully.

Do you blokes really think woman like their inbox full of dick pics ?

Kilroy

...was here.
Based on complaints I've read on FB from female friends of mine swamped by dick pics from random drooling mongoloid Paki primitives, they do not.

What do you predict will be the next offensive, vulgar and disgusting thing random drooling mongoloid Paki primitives will do after unsolicited dick pics?

Kilroy

...was here.
(Sorry, by the way, if the way I phrased that struck anybody as offensive. Not that I mind offending people, I simply prefer to do it on purpose rather than accidentally. That phrasing was simply intended to be a general, though generally accurate, portrayal of the screenshots of offending males I've seen from female FB acquaintances.)

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I’ve had dick pics, only about a year ago I got an arse with a banana half way up it, it’s was a brown arse !

If you was female, what would you do in retaliation?

Kilroy

...was here.
Send one back. Repeatedly. Until I got blocked.

Which thing did you most regret buying?

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Few years ago a mini, I thought it was so eccentric looking, I felt very unsafe in that thing.

Who’s your favourite comedian?

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
(Sorry, by the way, if the way I phrased that struck anybody as offensive. Not that I mind offending people, I simply prefer to do it on purpose rather than accidentally. That phrasing was simply intended to be a general, though generally accurate, portrayal of the screenshots of offending males I've seen from female FB acquaintances.)
I'm happy to hear that because it was very insensitive!
..talking about shit skinned dune coons like that.

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
Few years ago a mini, I thought it was so eccentric looking, I felt very unsafe in that thing.

Who’s your favourite comedian?
Except for Rodney Dangerfield who's dead, I'm drawing a blank on that one.

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Number fucking ONE !

If you had a hare as a pet, what would you call it ?

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
C'mere, Dinner! lol. I don't know, like all pets it would have to do something to earn it first, i.e. Hoppy, Lazy, etc. That's how Hunter got his name when he'd crouch and sneak up to close the gap before charging to ambush frogs by the pond. It was a badly coordinated trainwreck that Helen Keller could've seen coming, but he DID try.
Ever play hide and seek with your dog, and if so, where's the hiding spot? Mine is behind the door to the living room so I can watch him freeze to "listen" when he starts getting frustrated.

TheHaze

Elite Bastards
[QUOTE="Swamp-Duck, post:

If you had a hare as a pet, what would you call it ?[/QUOTE]

We had a pet rabbit and called him Bugs- - -- -

What wound you do If you are out hiking and come a cross a dead good looking hooker laying in the brush ?

Scott

Dedicated Deviant

What wound you do If you are out hiking and come a cross a dead good looking hooker laying in the brush ?[/QUOTE]
Backtrace 20 steps and call it in. You missed the question before.

TheHaze

Elite Bastards
[QUOTE="Scott, post: 28170, member:
Ever play hide and seek with your dog, and if so, where's the hiding spot? .[/QUOTE]

Yes and would hind in a closet and call him- - --

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards

What wound you do If you are out hiking and come a cross a dead good looking hooker laying in the brush ?[/QUOTE]

Make an anonymous call to the the filth once I had checked for valuables.

If you could rename your country what would you call it ?

Top Bottom