TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
I am writing a book about my life- - - - -

Do you give money to street begers ?

Swamp-Duck

There are only so many tomorrow’s
Elite Bastards
No, if they’re hungry I buy them food, but I don’t give them money.

Have you ever picked up a hitchhiker?

TheHaze

Elite Bastards
No-- - - -Nothing to gain and only to lose !

You ever dream you are flying(without a plane)- - - - - - -

Swamp-Duck

Elite Bastards
I don’t really remember dreams, only vaguely, I took a tab a few years ago and I had my eyes closed, a police helicopter was up and going around, but it was like I could see from the helicopter, trees and roads and everything, it was the proper bollocks.

Vile_Vixen

I own your soul.....bitch

Yes I have......in the dreams I’m running really fast and I suddenly take flight.....it’s a strange feeling because the atmosphere feels really thick, like pudding....and I’m using it’s viscosity to help me lift off the ground......

How do you deal with having to face someone who’s screwed you over royally...behind your back....and you know they’re aware you know it....but they’re in a position of authority over you.....you know reacting to them the way you really want to could cost you dearly....I can’t even look at this bitch without an overwhelming desire to spit in her face

Swamp-Duck

Elite Bastards

Yes I have......in the dreams I’m running really fast and I suddenly take flight.....it’s a strange feeling because the atmosphere feels really thick, like pudding....and I’m using it’s viscosity to help me lift off the ground......

How do you deal with having to face someone who’s screwed you over royally...behind your back....and you know they’re aware you know it....but they’re in a position of authority over you.....you know reacting to them the way you really want to could cost you dearly....I can’t even look at this bitch without an overwhelming desire to spit in her face
I would wait till she was alone, in the toilet or whatever, get her on her own with no witnesses and have it out with her.

Vile_Vixen

I would wait till she was alone, in the toilet or whatever, get her on her own with no witnesses and have it out with her.
I wish it were that simple.......

Swamp-Duck

Elite Bastards

Why ain’t it ? You can’t let cunts get away with taking liberties, one does and they all think they can have a go, pull her to one side and make her explane to you what’s going on.

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant

Why ain’t it ? You can’t let cunts get away with taking liberties, one does and they all think they can have a go, pull her to one side and make her explane to you what’s going on.
i think she thought u were suggesting she stuff her head in that toilet instead of talk lol
@Vile_Vixen - what about HR?

Swamp-Duck

Elite Bastards

i think she thought u were suggesting she stuff her head in that toilet instead of talk lol
Find out what’s going on, then stuff her head in the toilet. :Agree1:

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant

Find out what’s going on, then stuff her head in the toilet. :Agree1:
now were getting somewhere!! :sneaky1:

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant

u and your friends should body shame her on social media until she gets an eating disorder and her hair falls put :D

Swamp-Duck

Elite Bastards

u and your friends should body shame her on social media until she gets an eating disorder and her hair falls put :D
Pull her hair out yourself save time, do it before her head goes down the bog though,don’t want to be handling dirty bog water.:SmokeBreak2:

Swamp-Duck

Elite Bastards
Oh yeah question, have you ever shoved some cunts head down the toilet ?

Scott

Dedicated Deviant

Solve the problem the way a guy would any problem, with a roll of duct tape and a knife.

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
Oh yeah question, have you ever shoved some cunts head down the toilet ?
No, but I hit someone with a toilet seat. Nice hard one too.

Do you believe violence never solved anything, or is that something people say so they don't catch a beatin'?

Vile_Vixen

I think if someone is being bullied and they beat the daylights out of the bully it works....
Violence for the sake of violence though.....nope it solves nothing.

Do you believe thinking positive attracts positive things into your life?

TheHaze

Elite Bastards
The meek(weak) will never inherit the earth- - - - - - - -

Have you ever been pick on (bully)in school and what did you do about it ?

TheHaze

Elite Bastards
I think if someone is being bullied and they beat the daylights out of the bully it works....
Violence for the sake of violence though.....nope it solves nothing.

Do you believe thinking positive attracts positive things into your life?
For sure,there are those that see the light and those that grab it- - - - - - -

Have you ever been pick on (bully)in school and what did you do about it ?

Oliver Shagnasty

Dangerously romantic
Elite Bastards
Yes when by a really mean girl in 5th grade me and my friend got her we both tackled her but she nearly whooped both of us. She stopped though. We were weasles compared to her.

Do you ever think about me when you're naked and lathering up in the shower?

Top Bottom