Ask The Next Poster A Question ?

The 70s. Discovery, enlightenment, music.

If ya had to leave, where would ya go?
Back to the valley. Tempe, to be exact. Can't be done, though -- I mean, unless I win the Powerball or some shit, and that's not gonna happen.

If you could have the ultimate perfect rendition of your favorite meal -- but it was going to be your last meal -- would you take it or just settle for adequacy?
 
I'd settle for adequacy.

Who would you choose if you could be friends with a fictional character?
 
Oceans. Not a fan of seafood, but I like the prospect of freezing to death even less.

If you could break into the house of one of your neighbors and take a massive shit in one of their breakfast cereals, and it was 100% guaranteed that you'd get away with it, would you do it? If so, which neighbor?
 
Why you would, of course.

If a gorgeous, nice smelling woman asked you to help her, would you?
 
Depends on what she asked me to help with.

If you found a wallet with $500 in it would you keep the money?
 
Depends on what she asked me to help with.

If you found a wallet with $500 in it would you keep the money?
I'd contact the owner first and have them identify it.

Is it hotter in the spring or in the country?
 
With India ink, Bond Paper #15, and a Komori Offset Press.

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck before the woodchuck realized that's not something woodchucks are meant to be doing?