Au Revoir good people of B/f and fuck huge Lilly

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You're having a breakdown?
No wait: Oprah is having a breakdown and that's freaking you out.
Or is Oprah freaking out because you're having a breakdown?
This is so confusing.

That GIF doesn't really answer any questions you know.
I'm not sure it even knows what the question is... or what a question is.

It is funny though. LoL

I just wonder if that means you get a cat, I get a cat, "she" gets a cat....EVERYBODY GETS A CAT!

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I want a calico.

I want a cat, any cat... even a crazy generic orange tabby would be fine with me.

Some of the most awesome cats I've known have been generic-looking gingers.

One of the current strays is a plain orange tabby I call Bub and he's just a big ol' sweetheart.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I want a cat, any cat... even a crazy generic orange tabby would be fine with me.

One of the current strays is a plain orange tabby I call Bub and he's just a big ol' sweetheart.

I have an orange tabby and a grey tabby. I like calicos because they are pretty feisty.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I have an orange tabby and a grey tabby. I like calicos because they are pretty feisty.

There are two stray kittens ...well juveniles now really, they're weaned and too big to be called "kittens" anymore... both calicos. One black and one grey.

Boop (the mostly grey one) is very friendly; tail hugs, doesn't mind being petted, etc.

Hoot (the mostly black one) will squeak at me when I bring food out but isn't interested in being touched.

Their mother (Milla) is almost solid grey except a wee bit of white on her chest. She has never been approachable closer than a few feet. I'm hoping the next time the SPCA comes out for some catch-sterilize-and-release action they can capture Milla. She was a good mom but there's already enough strays out there.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I appreciate all of the time you put into these audio files, but this one would have been better directed at Gary, who is more interested in onions and politics than I am...I have no interest in silly American politics.

Maybe for your next one you can talk about your favorite horror movies or give a brief history of why you decided to post on troll forums...something that will keep my attention.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lily needs a ghost writer...because her character is beyond reputation repair at his point.

She came here throwing insults and shitting on peoples views and resorting to tired and repetitive personal insults. Like calling me a junkie or a stripper whore and all that just because she doesnt like what I was saying politically.

And now shes complaining because it all got served right back to her. Tired and repetitive fat jokes and shitting on her posts

When SHE does it, shes just trolling or it's our fault or whatever.

When we do it back? Well you see her routine.

Double standards to match her double chins on her double chin and her double front butt.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I have a male orange guy. Murry.

He is our furry purry Murry man. He is shaped like a pear and is very bottom heavy so he falls off of everything lol.

And we have a large fat real life Garfield...except legitimately retarded...we call Chicken. Chicky.

My favorite fur pattern is the tuxedo....and I have two of those ♡ they came from a dilute calico mom and I kept her as well. Salem. She the best cat ever. One of the greats.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
The closest thing I have to a Garfield is Ogre.
But he's just a big strapping fellow, he's not flabby at all.

...and he got his name from the way he treated his littermates when they were very smol; he's actually a big ol' puddy tat. Unless you touch his belly (and he'll ocassionally tempt you with it). Then he lives up to his name.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
She came here throwing insults and shitting on peoples views and resorting to tired and repetitive personal insults. Like calling me a junkie or a stripper whore and all that just because she doesnt like what I was saying politically.

And now shes complaining because it all got served right back to her. Tired and repetitive fat jokes and shitting on her posts

When SHE does it, shes just trolling or it's our fault or whatever.

When we do it back? Well you see her routine.

Double standards to match her double chins on her double chin and her double front butt.
Well, I actually like the "tired and repetitve" fat jokes. So... :KMA:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
While we're on the subject;

LOLLLZ.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The closest thing I have to a Garfield is Ogre.
But he's just a big strapping fellow, he's not flabby at all.

...and he got his name from the way he treated his littermates when they were very smol; he's actually a big ol' puddy tat. Unless you touch his belly (and he'll ocassionally tempt you with it). Then he lives up to his name.
My first cat was a ginger/orange male stray. I seem to recall someone saying in the past that female gingers are extremely rare and when I think about it, all the ones I've known have been male.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I have a male orange guy. Murry.

He is our furry purry Murry man. He is shaped like a pear and is very bottom heavy so he falls off of everything lol.

And we have a large fat real life Garfield...except legitimately retarded...we call Chicken. Chicky.

My favorite fur pattern is the tuxedo....and I have two of those ♡ they came from a dilute calico mom and I kept her as well. Salem. She the best cat ever. One of the greats.
One of my cats fell out of a window once trying to swat a fly, he was retarded too and couldn't even meow properly, he just squeaked.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
One of my cats fell out of a window once trying to swat a fly, he was retarded too and couldn't even meow properly, he just squeaked.

Chicky doesnt really meow either. He chitters....its so weird lol.

If you scratch the area of his back by where his tail starts....he will fall over and start licking and biting himself LOL

I thought he was going to fade as a kitten. He couldnt use his back legs right away and he would pull his body around by his front legs. We had to teach him how to eat and he nurses from his mom for nearly a solid year until she started pounding the shit out of him.

He used to jump and grab ahold of our skin with his claws and try to dangle from our backs. SO glad he stopped that because he is FAT. This cat always has this intense look of love on his face too. We call his eyes "love lasers" lol.

I'll get a pic.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
20221204-082047.jpg

Sometimes this cat forgets to open his inner eyelids but he opens his outer ones and this results in him looking like he is demon possessed....its hilarious lol. Sadly I haven't been able to get a photo of that but I try. He has his inner eyelids kinda out here lol. It gives him that extra specail look.

He gets some nasty eye boogs too and we have no idea why. The vet said nothing was wrong and sometimes cats get eye boogs...all 13 cats and he is the only one who gets them. I wash his face like 4 times a day. He doesnt groom very well either.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well damn. X doesnt like cat posts either. Tough crowd.

Did I come off as "having all the answers" there as well?

Lulz. What a prick.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Who heckles a conversation about CATS? Seriously?

What kind of mindless, drooling fucking moron mutant has a problem with pictures and talks about CATS?!

Like yeah decent people really wouldnt get the issue with that. And people who DO have an issue with cats should immediately cleanse themselves from the human gene pools.

Sister Mabel Mittensfeet and Sister Prudence Von Purrpuff of the First Catlick Church of the holy Wood pile do NOT absolve the soul rotting sin of cat hatred.

20221204-085918.jpg

May Baset curse you.

Go suck some more boot. Dont you have some anti government protesters to hate on? You gotta shit on cats too?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Who heckles a conversation about CATS? Seriously?

What kind of mindless, drooling fucking moron has a problem with pictures and talks about CATS?!

Like yeah decent people really wouldnt get the issue with that. And people who DO have an issue with cats should immediately cleanse themselves from the human gene pools.

Sister Mabel Mittensfeet and Sister Prudence Von Purrpuff of the First Catlick Church of the holy Wood pile do NOT absolve the soul rotting sin of cat hatred.

20221204-085918.jpg

May Baset curse you.
it's just that it's the 4 xillionth time you've brought it up .... I love cats just not gonna say it over an over an over .... gets tired

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
it's just that it's the 4 xillionth time you've brought it up .... I love cats just not gonna say it over an over an over .... gets tired

Firstly I did not bring it up.

Second it NEVER matters who brings up cats or how many times they bring up cats.

Only a mutant piece of shit hates on cats and doesnt wanna look at pictures of cats.

The fuck is wrong with you? People enjoying cats just pisses your bitter ass off. Jealous that people like cats more than you?

Anything about cats is far better than watching you whine and cry over other peoples posts. Go deep throat a downed power line, fucking moron. WTF do YOU add to any discussion besides mangina slime and tears?

• LOL
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Firstly I did not bring it up.

Second it NEVER matters who brings up cats or how many times they bring up cats.

Only a mutant piece of shit hates on cats and doesnt wanna look at pictures of cats.

The fuck is wrong with you? People enjoying cats just pisses your bitter ass off. Jealous that people like cats more than you?

Anything about cats is far better than watching you whine and cry over other peoples posts. Go deep throat a downed power line, fucking moron. WTF do YOU add to any discussion besides mangina slime and tears?
1tna1z.gif

jus step up the quality and calm down, your cats will sense it and not pose for anymoar internet pics LOL

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Look at X.....trying to pretend he didnt just whine and cry because other people were talking about cats and he doesnt like that happy and fuzzy stuff.

He is busting out gifs and everything. All because smarter people were using complex sentences.

He put his badge on this morning and is here to make sure that people dont go past their allotted amounts of how many times they can talk about cats. A real cyber cowboy. Here to help the forum die lol

• Confused
Reactions: X

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So X has problems with

1. More than a few words strung togther at the same time..."werdz"

2. People having opinions. Specifically ones HE doesnt follow. If he cant comphrend a post...it says "nothing"

3. People bringing up cats too many times is a problem for him

4. People who are assertive and post "werdz that say nothing"

Perhaps we should see if the forum can be renovated to accommodate the handicapped? There could be a specific section we can keep X in so he feels more comfortable here? Make sure he cant wander out into the big scary board where werdz exist and cats are discussed?

Somewhere he can drool and eat his spaghettios in peace without the torment of complex sentences, ideas beyond his mental capabilities and cute fuzzies sweet kittehs?

X....everytime people post:

FB-IMG-1670116449124.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
So X has problems with

1. More than a few words strung togther at the same time..."werdz"

2. People having opinions. Specifically ones HE doesnt follow. If he cant comphrend a post...it says "nothing"

3. People bringing up cats too many times is a problem for him

4. People who are assertive and post "werdz that say nothing"

Perhaps we should see if the forum can be renovated to accommodate the handicapped? There could be a specific section we can keep X in so he feels more comfortable here? Make sure he cant wander out into the big scary board where werdz exist and cats are discussed?

Somewhere he can drool and eat his spaghettios in peace without the torment of complex sentences, ideas beyond his mental capabilities and cute fuzzies sweet kittehs?

X....everytime people post:

FB-IMG-1670116449124.jpg
Me and him always talk about kittehz, not sure what his problem is.... he's likely just simping for Lily again.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Stop being an ass X, fucks sake.... posts and pics of kitters is always welcome.

Cats are not quality.

Or it's because I joined the convo and he cant stand me posting here but instead of using ignore, he is gonna hump my posts and cry about it.

Like the prey jumping in the bowl.