Au Revoir good people of B/f and fuck huge Lilly

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Guilty.
I don't advertise it because all cops are bastards and even though I'm not a bastard anymore I still get judged.
90045aa9-013d-4a4b-90da-47f977763d2e_text.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I have said that though. Where do we go from there?

eta:

them: You're fat.

Lily: I am

them: you're fat, you're a pig, you weigh 400 lbs *eyeroll*

Lily: Anything else?
Hahahahaaaa. Love it

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL
That's wat I mean crazy lady (:
Thats my train of thought as I read the insults. Its like okay plop plop fiZZZzzzzzzz

I don't know what my size has to do with being on this kind of forum. It doesn't. It's just them being constantly nasty. But some people believe that I should roll over and play dead to all their insults, slurs, and derogatory language.

Somehow, I'm the bad person because I say things back. All I have to say to that is, I am not Jesus, motherfuckers.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Trying to get to the highest insultual level is what the games all about Lily
I gravitate to the higher beings around here who do it in creative ways as opposed to the grade school level .

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trying to get to the highest insultual level is what the games all about Lily
I gravitate to the higher beings around here who do it in creative ways as opposed to the grade school level .

I am going to employ my sarcasm skills from now on. No use telling people what they already know in the conventional manner.

Unfortunately, most of the stuff here is fairly grade school level.

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
None that I know of.
I wasn't *that* kinda cop... which probably explains my popularity (or lack of it LoL) with the other cops.

But that was another life.

Move along... nothing to see here.
Okay
Not all cops are pigs most are but not all
Hope you didn't murder too many doughnuts (:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Okay
Not all cops are pigs most are but not all
Hope you didn't murder too many doughnuts (:
Even most "good cops" stand by and say nothing about the pigs they work with. Otherwise, policing might be different.

Of course, the pigs are likely to set up the "good cops". It's not a job for everyone. But they do manage to mostly hire psychos don't they?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
You have no content...no, seriously. Unless you count endless post-humping, slurping for backup, and playing the broken record known as Lily's greatest self-righteous bullshit.

That's not entirely true even just in Meltdown.

Lily has poasted stuff that doesn't fall into any of those categories; it's just that poasts unlike the ones you describe get drowned out by all the trolling and vendetta nonsense.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That's not entirely true even just in Meltdown.

Lily has poasted stuff that doesn't fall into any of those categories; it's just that poasts unlike the ones you describe get drowned out by all the trolling and vendetta nonsense.

Have you talked to Stat boy...well I have. The majority of posts on BF are in Meltdown, despite BF's best efforts to encourage people to post in the other forums. It should be noted the majority of the members come here to let out their inner child...who is a total brat that enjoys throwing things and pissing on the carpet and then blaming it all on the dog.

Sincerely, if you want intelligent political debate or discussion about other topics like movies or woodworking, there are far better forums dedicated to that than the Bastard Factory. Add to that the fact that it's the same political jerks who have been posting in the so-called community for years, and you know exactly what they're going to say on any given political topic even before they post it. Furthermore...just as those Brawl Hall legends are not going to walk out of a cornfield, there will not be a sudden influx of smart, witty, and politically diverse posters signing up at BF.

Finally, there is no hope left for the so called community, only unending despair and vituperation.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Have you talked to Stat boy...well I have. The majority of posts on BF are in Meltdown, despite BF's best efforts to encourage people to post in the other forums. It should be noted the majority of the members come here to let out their inner child...who is a total brat that enjoys throwing things and pissing on the carpet and then blaming it all on the dog.

Sincerely, if you want intelligent political debate or discussion about other topics like movies or woodworking, there are far better forums dedicated to that than the Bastard Factory. Add to that the fact that it's the same political jerks who have been posting in the so-called community for years, and you know exactly what they're going to say on any given political topic even before they post it. Furthermore...just as those Brawl Hall legends are not going to walk out of a cornfield, there will not be a sudden influx of smart, witty, and politically diverse posters signing up at BF.

Finally, there is no hope left for the so called community, only unending despair and vituperation.

Talking about Stubby and the cashew? Someone you admire?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They all serve a purpose, similar to their perceived comments, chops etc. Do you ever notice? Maybe their ignorant racist points of views interest you? Disneyland Stubby seems to

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

Why do you keep pretending I consider BF to be part of a long-dead "community", or that I even *want* to see that "community" disinterred?

Let it go for fuck's sake.

The rest of us did a loooong time past.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You have no content...no, seriously. Unless you count endless post-humping, slurping for backup, and playing the broken record known as Lily's greatest self-righteous bullshit.

Don't read it. I never claimed to provide "content". You post about how this place isn't worthy of your "content", but then you come here in anyway.

At least I'm not logically inconsistent, headcase.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why are you here in that case?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

You're having a breakdown?
No wait: Oprah is having a breakdown and that's freaking you out.
Or is Oprah freaking out because you're having a breakdown?
This is so confusing.

That GIF doesn't really answer any questions you know.
I'm not sure it even knows what the question is... or what a question is.

It is funny though. LoL