Au Revoir good people of B/f and fuck huge Lilly

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
it's okay ... I like knowing where my retards at LOL ignoration would only aid in a retard sneak attack :LOL3:

plus I'm facsinated by all those werds that say absolutely fuck all LMAO

So you just wanna cry about it?

If you are trying to hurt feelings.....you gotta find someone that actually HAS some.

That would help.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
what makes you feel like you gotta know everything ? and how exactly did you obtain all the answers to a better werld ? from Kanye ?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There are so many things on the internet that "shouldn't be allowed to pass without denouncement," some of those things even being perpetrated or promulgated by people "of good conscience," and yet here we are.

Long live Bastard Factory 2.0!

Meanwhile, Caskur's tooth gap is not getting any narrower nor Dovey's dick any more flaccid.

He simply likes to point out mine, or Admins or Seamajor's.

Not once has he called out those repetitive homophobes or racists. It's extremely noticeable.

I don't care that he calls me out, but he's okay with the people that simply don't want to allow people to exist peacefully.

I.do.not.get.that.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
images

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
one simply doesn't be an American and CHOOSE to move to Turkye .... he is a mooselim married one and moast certainly REEKS of a four day old lamb kabob LOL

He's a misfit in American society. He's a racist that hates blacks. He clearly prefers authoritarian regimes.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
He simply likes to point out mine, or Admins or Seamajor's.

Not once has he called out those repetitive homophobes or racists. It's extremely noticeable.

I don't care that he calls me out, but he's okay with the people that simply don't want to allow people to exist peacefully.

I.do.not.get.that.
Absentee father, overbearing mother, he’s a classic closet case.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sadly, Turkey has really gone down hill under its current dictator and inflation is now something like 85% per year while the former atheist state has taken on Islamist trappings.

It's a shithole. My mechanic is Turkish. Good guy, great guy actually. Runs an honest business. Cares more about building his base of customers by providing work that your car needs and not reaming the customer one time.

He left because it's a mess. He is free here. Can you imagine a Turk coming to America, the Bay Area, running a business where he ended up buying a 3 million dollar shop and buying a home? Again, in the Bay Area.

And we have an American, on this very board, that just couldn't make it here.

That's what happens when you're a pampered brat that doesn't know how to work hard.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
what makes you feel like you gotta know everything ? and how exactly did you obtain all the answers to a better werld ? from Kanye ?

Are you addressing ME?

Oh okay so first I say "nothing" and now you claim I know everything and know all the answers?

How do you get that conclusion? That I think I have all the answers?

I definately do NOT have all the answers nor do i think i do. That's why i passionately oppose people who want the government to control everyone. I dont think MY values should be imposed on YOU, but you sure think yours should be imposed on me.

Who knew "live and let live" could be so offensive?

It's the people you meatsheild so hard who are the enlightened and super educated hero generation that has all the answers and is gonna save and heal the world and fix all this systemic racism and transphobic women's rights and shit.

Just ask them. ;)

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Are you addressing ME?

Oh okay so first I say "nothing" and now you claim I know everything and know all the answers?

How do you get that conclusion? That I think I have all the answers?

I definately do NOT have all the answers nor do i think i do. That's why i passionately oppose people who want the government to control everyone. I dont think MY values should be imposed on YOU, but you sure think yours should be imposed on me.

Who knew "live and let live" could be so offensive?

It's the people you meatsheild so hard who are the enlightened and super educated hero generation that has all the answers and is gonna save and heal the world and fix all this systemic racism and transphobic women's rights and shit.

Just ask them. ;)
I see lotsa werds but no real meaning other than I knows werds blah blah blah LOL

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I see lotsa werds but no real meaning other than I knows werds blah blah blah LOL

Werdz with no "real meaning" and yet you are accusing me of thinking I "have all the answers"?

How does that work, X?

How does my position that people should NOT be able to FORCE their values onto everyone equate to "no real meaning" AND "I know all the answers"?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No yeah I'm shure (:

Well that's not what it looks like, X. You kinda whine like a bitch. Even your buddies try to tell you to buck up. I mean...quoting people to complain is very whiney and sad. It's like you want to be a victim.

Js.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I only listened to about it can be about any bouncer....

I stopped, because it's NOT about anyone else. It is specifically about Aryan. I'm on a troll board pushing back at one of the most racist, sexist, homophobic and xenophobic assholes at this forum.

My comments are in context. If you want to make everything about the bigger picture, Meltdown really isn't the place to do it.

If you want to defend workers, well janitors might need to be stood up for...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Well that's not what it looks like, X. You kinda whine like a bitch. Even your buddies try to tell you to buck up. I mean...quoting people to complain is very whiney and sad. It's like you want to be a victim.

Js.
please elaborate ...

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa

it's like I'm a victim ? LOL I am a victim 1 geebus I need an re-balling after everyone of your wordular poasts

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Werdz with no "real meaning" and yet you are accusing me of thinking I "have all the answers"?

How does that work, X?

How does my position that people should NOT be able to FORCE their values onto everyone equate to "no real meaning" AND "I know all the answers"?
you THINK you have all the answers ... that's how it werks
if people wanna get forced fuck off let 'em ... what're you ? the lone beaccon of truth and right ?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
if people wanna get forced fuck off let 'em ... what're you ? the lone beaccon of truth and right ?

Because a few posters openly support her, she thinks everyone finds her shrieks lovely.

• LOL
Reactions: X

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I do NOT think I have all the answers. Never claimed other wise.

People DONT want to be FORCED. That's the issue, dumb ass.

You literally just said that if people wanna force other people we should let them for us. Because if we oppose being forced we must think we are lone beacons of truth and right.

That's what you are saying and that's unhinged. No....I'm not going to allow others to force their values on me, and since i know i dont have the answers....and I do not think anyone does.....we ought to leave other people the fuck alone to live their own lives.

Is that really difficult?

You really deep throat that boot something impressive, X.

• LOL
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I do NOT think I have all the answers. Never claimed other wise.

People DONT want to be FORCED. That's the issue, dumb ass.

You literally just said that if people wanna force other people we should let them for us. Because if we oppose being forced we must think we are lone beacons of truth and right.

That's what you are saying and that's unhinged. No....I'm not going to allow others to force their values on me, and since i know i dont have the answers....and I do not think anyone does.....we ought to leave other people the fuck alone to live their own lives.

Is that really difficult?

You really deep throat that boot something impressive, X.
hypothetical scenarios get you all rilled do they //... lmao yes boot because I dont yammmer on like a fucking Etard LOL
who the fuck said we should be forced ? basically what I'm saying is your droning on is utterly useless unless yer a like minded hurt by society idiot that eats up your garbage