Au Revoir good people of B/f and fuck huge Lilly

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
THEY ARENT THE POLICE YOU IDIOT, THEY ARE WANNABE COPS WITH FIESTY SHitty attituuds that need correcting from guys like myself when they step outta line, I AM MOAR LIKE THE POLICE

No one said they were the police. We said LIKE the police.

Werdz are hard, yeah?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
No one said they were the police. We said LIKE the police.

Werdz are hard, yeah?
too many of them yes ...
like werd rain, reatarded little drops, polished turds of wisdom LOL
you're like a wordular Pez dispensir LOLOL

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I get the impression part of the reason was to escape the woke Marxist shite...

That garbage doesn't go down well in muslim countries.

Sadly, Turkey has really gone down hill under its current dictator and inflation is now something like 85% per year while the former atheist state has taken on Islamist trappings.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I can't be everywhere all the time.
Believe me I tried once and all it got me was exhausted.

:RightOn:

I hope you aren't implying those two things are related because that's more nightmare fuel than anyone needs.

Blurt likes to imagine I have a dick because he doesnt like the fact that I think biology matters.

He doesnt understand or empathize with women who find it important to hold on to sex class because of our biology.

He has never had to put his keys in his knuckles to walk across a parking lot or look over his shoulder while speed walking at night. And he finds those of us who have "misandrist". I either believe NO men are dangerous (up until the moment they are raping or killing me...than I can) or I think they ALL are. Any precautions we take before we know a male is a safe person is just misandry and I should be completely okay seeing girl dick in a female locker room.

Biology and women's civil rights and protections have now become equivalent to extreme religious far right not baggery. So he thinks accusing me of having a peen is a real burn....I guess. That merciless razz just undoes all my points and positions and I'm just sitting here burning and seething with rage and grief that the gender cult disciples have pwnt me once again.

I should run back to terf island for medical care after this unbelievable burn.

*belch*

(I've always been nice to Blurt, btw. He is the one who decided to be a shitty prick to me because unlike me...he cant have respectful interactions with those who dont think like him, he has earned my high level sarcasm and ire).

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Don't we all?
All of us with even a thimble full of artistic inclinations anyway.
Oh and Caskur too, I guess. So she says.

Imagine what it would be like if nobody imagined...

If Blurt wants to image I have a dick - he is free to do so.

I'm aware I have some masculine characteristics. Sometimes I dont realize how personally some males can take that...lulz.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
really triggered today huh LOL

poasted twice making dam SURE :LOL3::LOL3:

So how would you have us all use this here communication medium if you dont like any sort of werdz....whether typed, voiced or sung?

Should we just grunt and post pictures? Smell and pull eachothers fingers? What's your comfort boundary here?

Is it syllables? Complex sentences? Help us out.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is the guy who is always triggered who wants to pretend other people are some how as emotional and out of control as he is. It is OK little guy. Facts won't hurt you and will actually help you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It is the guy who is always triggered who wants to pretend other people are some how as emotional and out of control as he is. It is OK little guy. Facts won't hurt you and will actually help you.

Its werdz. They make his neocortex recoil in angsty horror. His limbic system prompts him to over emoji like a priest tossing holy water.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Exactly. I dont hate anyone because of disagreements. I dont hate anyone period.

But I dont like people who DO hate people over disagreements.

You've got some pretty weird opinions, Bland. I do not see things in the way you think I see them. There is a difference between talking and arguing yanno? We definately have some cultural barriers at play as well.

But I definately dont hate people. I cant help it of my metaphorical cock makes some of the menfolk feel threatened. Good on you for not being one them ♡

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So how would you have us all use this here communication medium if you dont like any sort of werdz....whether typed, voiced or sung?

Should we just grunt and post pictures? Smell and pull eachothers fingers? What's your comfort boundary here?

Is it syllables? Complex sentences? Help us out.
no, just less of you (:

less nonsense is always nice

X

xXx
Site Supporter
it's okay Mr. Twidder ... the werld won't hurt you you poosy LOL now that is a FACT !

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
no, just less of you (:

less nonsense is always nice

So you cant just put me on ignore?

Because I'm just fine posting....I'm not the one with the problem here.

Handle yourself! Or else continue to suffer because I dont care either way. If my posts bother and you keep reading it....that's your own problem, guy.

• LOL
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So you cant just put me on ignore?

Because I'm just fine posting....I'm not the one with the problem here.

Handle yourself! Or else continue to suffer because I dont care either way. If my posts bother and you keep reading it....that's your own problem, guy.
it's okay ... I like knowing where my retards at LOL ignoration would only aid in a retard sneak attack :LOL3:

plus I'm facsinated by all those werds that say absolutely fuck all LMAO