Vocaroo goo goo, Vocaroo ga ga
Vocaroo blah blah

The green mile of shit

• Winner
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
He said they are "like" the police. And where Aryan lives....they ARE like the police.

They are hired to keep order, make sure the law isnt being broken, and detain those who are breaking it.

If someone attacks staff or another patron, the security (bouncer) can physically take them down, detain them and hold them for police to come and get.

So yes they function like the police in the establishment that pays them to do so.

There was nothing wrong with what Blazor said. You are just a nit picky, bratty air head.

You live in CA where not even the police are like the police. They cant even do anything for anyone except write shit down...maybe.
THEY ARENT THE POLICE YOU IDIOT, THEY ARE WANNABE COPS WITH FIESTY SHitty attituuds that need correcting from guys like myself when they step outta line, I AM MOAR LIKE THE POLICE

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I'm pretty sure at some point Lily must have been denied entry into a bar or late night venue by a bouncer for being a fire hazard... super fatties like her can cause problems in a crowded place if a fire alarm sounds and they get wedged in the exit...

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
It's certainly the implication that was made in that post.

We are not responsible for your misinterpretations.
Especially when they happen so frequently one begins to wonder if at least some aren't conveniently manufactured rather than being actual misunderstandings. Credulity can only be stretched so far.

If you want to look down on someone not for his opinions or his politics but merely for his job description you should damn well expect everyone of good conscience to land on you like a ton of fucking bricks. That's reprehensible and shouldn't be allowed to pass without denouncement.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hey boy...I don't remember you from 20 years ago, and you clearly weren't at Brawl Hall either, because you weren't familiar with Clueless wombat, who was in our group when we first posted there.

That you're claiming with a straight face that no one beat you on some ridiculous troll forum makes you a loser...doesn't it? How does one measure how one person beats another on a bloody troll forum? Is it necessary to summon a panel of United Nations judges to decide such an important issue...do you have a bunch of notches on your bedpost that represent all the people you've beaten on troll forums...you fucking idiot.

And this strange obsession with the community...do you rent out your so-called community home on Airbnb as a side hustle?

What is wrong with you...no seriously.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We are not responsible for your misinterpretations.
Especially when they happen so frequently one begins to wonder if at least some aren't conveniently manufactured rather than being actual misunderstandings. Credulity can only be stretched so far.

If you want to look down on someone not for his opinions or his politics but merely for his job description you should damn well expect everyone of good conscience to land on you like a ton of fucking bricks. That's reprehensible and shouldn't be allowed to pass without denouncement.

Of good conscience? Oh really. He has no good conscience but you feel the need to defend him. You feel sorry for him? Not very flattering is it?

Where have you been when he's called me a janitor and put me down for his allegation? When he's called me a border nigger?

Maybe you should consider that you don't know the history of my interaction with that racist piece of shit...hmm?

Last edited:

No One

Factory Bastard
I'm pretty sure at some point Lily must have been denied entry into a bar or late night venue by a bouncer for being a fire hazard... super fatties like her can cause problems in a crowded place if a fire alarm sounds and they get wedged in the exit...
There's a lot of anger and unfair behaviours towards Omnipotent as well. No matter how many folks are banned there is always some one else to fight with and harass.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Fuck off... you have no reason not to like me and I have no reason not to like you. YOU DECIDED to be a cunt... that was your first mistake!!!

No reason. No reason?!?

Everything about you is loathsome.
I'd say that's reason enough to keep pushing you away with a sharp stick whenever you get too close.

:Antagonize:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
There are so many things on the internet that "shouldn't be allowed to pass without denouncement," some of those things even being perpetrated or promulgated by people "of good conscience," and yet here we are.

Long live Bastard Factory 2.0!

Meanwhile, Caskur's tooth gap is not getting any narrower nor Dovey's dick any more flaccid.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
There are so many things on the internet that "shouldn't be allowed to pass without denouncement," some of those things even being perpetrated or promulgated by people "of good conscience," and yet here we are.

I can't be everywhere all the time.
Believe me I tried once and all it got me was exhausted.

Long live Bastard Factory 2.0!

:RightOn:

Meanwhile, Caskur's tooth gap is not getting any narrower nor Dovey's dick any more flaccid.

I hope you aren't implying those two things are related because that's more nightmare fuel than anyone needs.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
That wasn't actually me, it must have been Lokmar or Blazor.

I just call you a regular nigger...

*Edit I just remembered, I think it was Deport who said it after hearing it from the FTW guy.

Border nigger.:LOL3:
deport ?? LOL that sand nigger in Turkey with 5 15 year old wives ?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
He's still here under a different nic, not sure why he abandoned his old one.

No idea about his ethnicity, but I think he's an American who emigrated to Turkey.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
He's still here under a different nic, not sure why he abandoned his old one.

No idea about his ethnicity, but I think he's an American who emigrated to Turkey.
illegal to have so many wives in 'Merica no wonder

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I get the impression part of the reason was to escape the woke Marxist shite...

That garbage doesn't go down well in muslim countries.
one simply doesn't be an American and CHOOSE to move to Turkye .... he is a mooselim married one and moast certainly REEKS of a four day old lamb kabob LOL