Au Revoir good people of B/f and fuck huge Lilly

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Reaper's like gone, dood.
For now anyway... you know how it is with this forum stuff.
"Never coming back" translates as roughly three to four weeks.

I have intel that you wrote disturbing Pms to Reaper.

Yoiu seriously need help.

If he wont come back, I will leave too. Maybe you’ll like that and be happy.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
LDsN9Be.jpg

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I have intel that you wrote disturbing Pms to Reaper.

Your "intel" and the stuff that comes out of the back end of a male bovine have remarkable similarities.

Yoiu seriously need help.

So people keep saying.
Just continue repeating it until I (*snicker*) believe you, mmkay?

If he wont come back, I will leave too. Maybe you’ll like that and be happy.

Neither your presence nor the lack of it affects me in any way, Doof.
...and if you bothered listening to my Vocaroos you'd know I'm already happy.
You do you, pal, you do you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And your nut hugging lamers isn't an obsession, right?

Stfu and stfd dishhrag...you said a couple of days ago you were never going to respond to my posts and here you are trying to give me lip as if you think you are a somebody... you're only an uppity little brown skinned border nigger brat who never got whooped enough.

Fucking tards, I swear!!!!

Clearly it's time for you to ask for a diaper change, it, like you, is full of shit.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The feeling is mutual, no doubt even more so for the unfortunate folks who have to interact with your 400lbs carcass of rotting mystery meat face to face.

Go fuck yourself, complete and utter loser in life. 40 year old "bouncer".

Pathetic.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Go fuck yourself, complete and utter loser in life. 40 year old "bouncer".

Pathetic.

Aaaaah and here comes the real Oak. Belittling someone over a job, that they find is for "losers".

I imagine she thinks the trash dude is a loser too. But she should be thankful, not every city has the manpower to deliver 3 garbage trucks every day to pick up empty Little Debby cake wrappers and empty ice cream containers.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Aaaaah and here comes the real Oak. Belittling someone over a job, that they find is for "losers".

I imagine she thinks the trash dude is a loser too. But she should be thankful, not every city has the manpower to deliver 3 garbage trucks every day to pick up empty Little Debby cake wrappers and empty ice cream containers.

No, the garbage man serves a purpose. He/She helps to keep society functioning.

A bouncer is a loser that provides nothing of value to society.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
No, the garbage man serves a purpose. He/She helps to keep society functioning.

A bouncer is a loser that provides nothing of value to society.

No value? Are you one of them "defund the police" folks?

You do realize, a bouncer is like law enforcement, except they are already at the establishment, ready to pounce on a fucker that is misbehaving.

Just because they dont have doors wide enough for you to get in, doesnt mean you should be jelly of the dance club.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No value? Are you one of them "defund the police" folks?

You do realize, a bouncer is like law enforcement, except they are already at the establishment, ready to pounce on a fucker that is misbehaving.

Just because they dont have doors wide enough for you to get in, doesnt mean you should be jelly of the dance club.

No, I'm not. A bouncer is not the police. He's often a stupid meathead, like Aryan.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yep... she is no true leftie... she is what we call a lefturd....

She claims she worked in public health, meaning she was a mere public servant.....I doubt she looks good in a servants outfit though.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

She claims she worked in public health, meaning she is a mere public servant.....I doubt she looks good in a servants outfit though.

I don't claim to work in public health, retard. I claim to be retired. I was in civil service. I would make you wear a mask to keep you from frightening little children.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't claim to work in public health, retard. I claim to be retired. I was in civil service. I would make you wear a mask to keep you from frightening little children.

SPAZZO... I wrote she CLAIMS SHE WORKED in public health... that means PAST TENSE..

You should do a refresher course in simple English..

Welcome to your dog pile..

Enjoy your Journey dupe!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
No, I'm not. A bouncer is not the police. He's often a stupid meathead, like Aryan.

I think Aryan is fairly smart, and a prime example of an Alpha Male. We need more Aryans in this world.

I said "like the police", as in they can dispatch the bad guys. Better than police in a way, cause they give no shits once you done fucked up.

Ooooooh now I understand!!! How dare folks! Folks should be able to rampage all they want! Just like Antifa and BLM! How dare anyone want some kind of defense against some asshole who simply wants to bash brains in while you groove to Shots by LMFAO!!! NO ONE should be like KYLE and take matters into their own hands! They should lay down and die!

lolol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

She claims she worked in public health, meaning she is a mere public servant.....I doubt she looks good in a servants outfit though.

No, you fucking stump. You did not say "claimed".

You need to be assessed for dementia. You can't recall what you just posted mere minutes ago.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think Aryan is fairly smart, and a prime example of an Alpha Male. We need more Aryans in this world.

I said "like the police", as in they can dispatch the bad guys. Better than police in a way, cause they give no shits once you done fucked up.

Ooooooh now I understand!!! How dare folks! Folks should be able to rampage all they want! Just like Antifa and BLM! How dare anyone want some kind of defense against some asshole who simply wants to bash brains in while you groove to Shots by LMFAO!!! NO ONE should be like KYLE and take matters into their own hands! They should lay down and die!

lolol

They're not like the police, not even close.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
They're not like the police, not even close.

True, a bouncer has more value than they do.

Police are never there when you need them. Especially when they are told to stand down, and do nothing.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No, you fucking stump. You did not say "claimed".

You need to be assessed for dementia. You can't recall what you just posted mere minutes ago.

You should read it again...

worked is past tense....

Don't try and correct me again... Capistrano???

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Police are never there when you need them. Especially when they are told to stand down, and do nothing.

How would a hillbilly know?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Damn...it's not even 12pm in California yet and Lily is already three sheets to the wind and shitting all over multiple threads in Meltdown. Embarrassing.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You can't bounce Lily the blob... if you throw her off a building she just goes PLONK...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Damn...it's not even 12pm in California yet and Lily is already three sheets to the wind and shitting all over multiple threads in Meltdown. Embarrassing.

Do you have special information? Go tell Cadillac Culo

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah and why would police put their heads on the line around a bar full of drunks? They want to go home in one piece to their women and children.

How many of your police have died this year so far?

England's cops are not armed.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah and why would police put their heads on the line around a bar full of drunks? They want to go home in one piece to their women and children.

How many of your police have died this year so far?

England's cops are not armed