Au Revoir good people of B/f and fuck huge Lilly

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No value? Are you one of them "defund the police" folks?

You do realize, a bouncer is like law enforcement, except they are already at the establishment, ready to pounce on a fucker that is misbehaving.

Just because they dont have doors wide enough for you to get in, doesnt mean you should be jelly of the dance club.

She doesnt think women deserve any protections and if people get violent....oh well that's "teh rights" fault.

She would say "dont go to clubs".

Oak doesnt think anything that isnt directly serving her provides any "value".

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She doesnt think women deserve any protections and if people get violent....oh well that's "teh rights" fault.

Only someone as ignorant as you would speak for others.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No, I'm not. A bouncer is not the police. He's often a stupid meathead, like Aryan.

He said they are "like" the police. And where Aryan lives....they ARE like the police.

They are hired to keep order, make sure the law isnt being broken, and detain those who are breaking it.

If someone attacks staff or another patron, the security (bouncer) can physically take them down, detain them and hold them for police to come and get.

So yes they function like the police in the establishment that pays them to do so.

There was nothing wrong with what Blazor said. You are just a nit picky, bratty air head.

You live in CA where not even the police are like the police. They cant even do anything for anyone except write shit down...maybe.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He said they are "like" the police. And where Aryan lives....they ARE like the police.

They are hired to keep order, make sure the law isnt being broken, and detain those who are breaking it.

If someone attacks staff or another patron, the security (bouncer) can physically take them down, detain them and hold them for police to come and get.

So yes they function like the police in the establishment that pays them to do so.

There was nothing wrong with what Blazor said. You are just a nit picky, bratty air head.

You live in CA where not even the police are like the police. They cant even do anything for anyone except write shit down...maybe.

They are losers.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You did until I shoved your snout in your own turd pile.

Another one liner zinger from spam tards.....lol I mean RETIRED SPAMTARD.

Don't you have ironing or something to do Granny? It's a work day for you. You American tarts are layabouts writing imbecilic posts all day on the net... why don't you go out and give your putid carcass an airing?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Another one liner zinger from spam tards.....lol I mean RETIRED SPAMTARD.

Don't you have ironing or something to do Granny? It's a work day for you. You American tarts are layabouts writing imbecilic posts all day on the net... why don't you go out and give your putid carcass an airing?

Why don't you mind your business and not mine? I don't give two fucks what you do with your day. It doesn't concern me.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

She doesn't seem to object to strange men waving their hairy cocks in front of female children in unisex restrooms.

She should hang out back on CBT with other confused people. They can pat each other on their pointy head with comforting consoling mews.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
So, you must want to defund the police in that case.

I don't.

If, by "defund", you mean stripping them of all that military grade gear that was given to them by Obama.... then yes, I support THAT defunding.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
She doesn't seem to object to strange men waving their hairy cocks in front of female children in unisex restrooms.

She should hang out back on CBT with other confused people. They can pat each other on their pointy head with comforting consoling mews.

She thinks people who DONT want males waving their dicks in front of female children are "outrage junkies".

People are only allowed to be outraged when right wingers protest the government or the police shoot a violent criminal who is waving weapons at them ....who happens to be black. And systemic racism that only exists in areas ran by her ....you know. Party. But its not their fault...its the rest of us.

Otherwise it's just outrage junkie stuff and not a REAL problem.

The world is a better place because we have Oaks superior insight into everything. She can hold the mirror to everyone and tell us all what really matters and who adds value.

Someone should tell God to get off her throne, you know.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yeah and why would police put their heads on the line around a bar full of drunks? They want to go home in one piece to their women and children.

How many of your police have died this year so far?

England's cops are not armed.

I honestly feel bad for the cops. Their "superiors" tell them they cant do their job. Basically cuffing them.

THEN you got all that cop hate shit coming from the Leftards, attacking them and shit.

Its no wonder they are leaving the force in droves.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I don't scream like a whackjob you mean? Yep, you're right, I don't.

No you DO....just not over things you are obligated to support that any sane and compassionate person would be horrified over. Like males with histories of predatory sex abuse of minors waving their dicks in the faces of little girls in CA Spas. THAT is worth screaming over to many people.

Its "outrage junkie" nonsense to you, though.

But if someone doesnt remember some dumb forum interaction you had with Lotus 5 years ago.....you are text bombing, emailing people and shrieking in threads.

Someone's 15 year old daughter getting raped in the ass in her schools locker room by a boy in a skirt and the school district trying to RUG SWEEP it and allowing the rapist access to another school in the district where he assaulted yet another girl.....two incidents that should have been never enabled to begin with, in spaces exclusive for females......we are just outraged for the fuck of it. That's no biggie deal.

Right?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So, you must want to defund the police in that case.

I don't.

I'm confused how you read this

"Police are never there when you need them. Especially when they are told to stand down, and do nothing"

And see Blazor saying he thinks police should be defunded. He is saying that lately they are not even doing their jobs. He isnt saying anything about their funding.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I honestly feel bad for the cops. Their "superiors" tell them they cant do their job. Basically cuffing them.

THEN you got all that cop hate shit coming from the Leftards, attacking them and shit.

Its no wonder they are leaving the force in droves.

Yes, they can't do their job because calling someone a nigger is a bigger crime than waving hairy cocks around in front of children.

Your society and ours has tilted upside down.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
sKYfWOn.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Only someone as ignorant as you would speak for others.

Only someone as ignorant and lacking in self awareness as you would make a statement like that when you constantly speak for others.

Really Oak?

So am I wrong? Because we have all seen you defend the equality act that allows males into all female spaces. Are you going to now admit that's a horrible blow to the rights and safety of women?

Or are you going to keep supporting it.....thusly supporting males waving their dicks at women and girls by extension considering that is EXACTLY what this law allows and is happening?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Sadly good people of B/F my tenure here has come to an end.I can no longer tolerate huge Lilly spamming the heck out of this great sub forum and trying to turn it in to Trannys been tarding mk 2.This place needs stronger leadership,not cuckoid-simps that bow and scrape to huge Lillys every demands.The tard spammer has already cost this place legendary trolls like Mr.Breaky,Poppy and now me too.The question people should be asking is how many more people need to leave before this spamming tard is brought to heel?

I would at this point like to say a huge thanks to the B/F alphas @UncleDiLF ,@Aryan and numerous others for making my stay here a fun one while it lasted.There is alot of good posters here and it's a shame the cuckoid-simp that is in charge around here lets this tard do as it wishes.If this spamming tard is removed then myself and I expect the others may return.Until then if any of you lot would like to find me,I'll be at s/g running the flame section for the time being.Come join me peeps if you wish to escape that morons constant spamming.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Your "intel" and the stuff that comes out of the back end of a male bovine have remarkable similarities.

So people keep saying.
Just continue repeating it until I (*snicker*) believe you, mmkay?

Neither your presence nor the lack of it affects me in any way, Doof.
...and if you bothered listening to my Vocaroos you'd know I'm already happy.
You do you, pal, you do you.
I found your selfie after you kissed 23 dicks today. and the hat. WTF?

Jh-dzUOj_400x400.jpeg