Australia Joins OOTIKOF

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Prime Minister Scott Morrison, whose conservative coalition government faces an election in the first half of 2022, said the law would protect Australians from online abuse and harassment.

"The online world should not be a wild west where bots and bigots and trolls and others can just anonymously go around and harm people and hurt people, harass them and bully them and sledge them," Morrison told reporters.

"That is not what can happen in the real world, and there is no case for it to be able to be happening in the digital world."

SSS
- Fuck you too Australia

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
If you're grumbling about this story having already been posted somewhere else here, fuck you too.

I've got a lot to say about a few Australian flamers who've done so much for the sport. I'll get on about them once I'm feelin' it...

SSS
- Australia still wants Hitler's bones back.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I'm not sure how Australia could enforce any laws on a website hosted in a different country with different laws...

They can't.

It's all theatre...

...and people will just do what we always have for content and banned sites....proxy or VPN in.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Prime Minister Scott Morrison, whose conservative coalition government faces an election in the first half of 2022, said the law would protect Australians from online abuse and harassment.

"The online world should not be a wild west where bots and bigots and trolls and others can just anonymously go around and harm people and hurt people, harass them and bully them and sledge them," Morrison told reporters.

"That is not what can happen in the real world, and there is no case for it to be able to be happening in the digital world."

SSS
- Fuck you too Australia
Heard about this this morning...what a crock of shit! The cunt needs to shut the fuck up. We can’t even have off topic forums in Australia!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Using a generic term like trolls is the same as bogeymen, demons, ghosts, ghouls, terrorists, et cetera.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Using a generic term like trolls is the same as bogeymen, demons, ghosts, ghouls, terrorists, et cetera.
When I heard it on the radio this morning, I couldn’t help but think that Caskur would get her jollies off by dobbing someone to the “likely” authorities if she had the chance. The chick’s head ain’t right!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

SSS
- Fuck you too Australia

Our prime minister is a conservative Christian..... He's a member of the Hillsong Church...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

SSS
- Fuck you too Australia

Our prime minister is a conservative Christian..... He's a member of the Hillsong Church...
Who gives a flying fuck arsehole!?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I don't reckon that's true but meh...

He is clueless to the meaning of psychological warfare. He doesn't know me, you do.
The problem with you, particularly regarding PI and baseless threats, is it’s made you untrustworthy. I’ve seen your style on Twitter unfortunately, and you’re a fucking twerp at best. Dumb as fuck and crazy as a boong on the piss! A Karen on the rag to put it mildly...

DDT

Factory Bastard
Post proof, pictures or it didn't happen. I'm a cock inspector. I want to view if it's disease free and has no scabs on it.
I didn't know you were so cock hungry! I think it would be inappropriate for me to post pics of my cock, but I can assure you it is one good looking cock!

Maybe one day I'll get really drunk and post me cock, just for you!