Open Season on Christians - Australia

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just a few main ones for @Lily

Israel Folau sacked over social media posts after panel rules in favour of Rugby Australia

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Christian rugby player faces sack after social media post about sin and hell

The Worlds best tennis player, Margaret Court who is now a pastor made comments about homosexuals from the Bible and the homosexuals and their supporters demanded her stadium be renamed and on google maps it has been renamed.. (just sick abuse imo)

Ex-Essendon CEO Andrew Thorburn says linking faith and employment a ‘dangerous idea’
Thorburn, who resigned over links to church that condemns homosexuality, fears example will ‘reduce tolerance for others and diversity of thought’

There are more but this will be enough for now.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Israel Folau sacked over social media posts after panel rules in favour of Rugby Australia

The Worlds best tennis player, Margaret Court who is now a pastor made comments about homosexuals from the Bible and the homosexuals and their supporters demanded her stadium be renamed and on google maps it has been renamed.. (just sick abuse imo)

Ex-Essendon CEO Andrew Thorburn says linking faith and employment a ‘dangerous idea’
Thorburn, who resigned over links to church that condemns homosexuality, fears example will ‘reduce tolerance for others and diversity of thought’

This will all blow over when Russia starts dropping nukes. It will be a case of separating the men from the boys…and LGBTQIPBE etc.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is a matter of one side, (the homosexual side) feel more entitle to push their lifestyle on everyone and blow people with an opposing view.

So fundamentally sacking people whose views align with the Bible is wrong isn't it?

If it is wrong to sack a homosexual for being homosexual then why is it right to sack Christians for being Christian? It isn't.

When it is taken to that extent when it affects people's livelihood, we have a problem.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It is a matter of one side, (the homosexual side) feel more entitle to push their lifestyle on everyone and blow people with an opposing view.

So fundamentally sacking people whose views align with the Bible is wrong isn't it?

If it is wrong to sack a homosexual for being homosexual then why is it right to sack Christians for being Christian? It isn't.

When it is taken to that extent when it affects people's livelihood, we have a problem.
If a homosexual tried to blow me because I had an opposing view, I’d kick the fruit right in the face as he was trying to bend down!
End of story!

:Awesomeness:

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If a homosexual tried to blow me because I had an opposing view, I’d kick the fruit right in the face as he was trying to bend down!
End of story!

:Awesomeness:

Blow has several meanings from a bang on the cranium to snorting crack or meth of coke... whatever.

Homosexuals harass teens. They are as sexually aggressive as heterosexuals. And there is a lot of domestic abuse in homosexual relationships.

And no one wants to talk about the seedy side of homosexual relationships. Normal families are made out to be dysfunctional and gay relationships are perfect. It's just rubbish.

I am attracted to many homosexual people because of their creativity. To me creativity trumps everything except perhaps medicine... I mean who could not love and admire Perth's Fiona Wood the inventor of spray-on skin for burns patients?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Blow has several meanings from a bang on the cranium to snorting crack or meth of coke... whatever.

Homosexuals harass teens. They are as sexually aggressive as heterosexuals. And there is a lot of domestic abuse in homosexual relationships.

And no one wants to talk about the seedy side of homosexual relationships. Normal families are made out to be dysfunctional and gay relationships are perfect. It's just rubbish.

I am attracted to many homosexual people because of their creativity. To me creativity trumps everything except perhaps medicine... I mean who could not love and admire Perth's Fiona Wood the inventor of spray-on skin for burns patients?
Fiona Woods…inventor of spray-on skin. I actually used the product throughout the 80’s back in my competition days. If I had stitches or a slight cut, the spray-on skin would waterproof the injury so I could keep on surfing. Good stuff!

Yeah homosexuals can piss off with their in-your-face agenda. I started going off them when they got carried away insisting that we all see them sucking face on television. That’s crossing the line.

And as a bloke, I definitely don’t want to see some fugly, butch, man-hating diesel dyke masquerading herself as a bloke.
Fucking smelly crew-cut little shit!

images

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It was first used on the Bali bomb victims.... It's revolutionized burns patient treatment.
One of the people that perished owned a shop that I used to supply. He was a Balinese local. I had a few big nights at the Sari club 2 years prior when I was came back from Jakarta on business. What a tragic fucking act of terrorism.

I actually had a closer half hour window by narrowly missing getting blasted by one of Nelson Mandela’s bombs in the early nineties.

As the saying goes: BOMBING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FUCKING FOR VIRGINITY!

Good on Fiona for making such a phenomenal contribution to medical science.
:ThumbsUp1:

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
One of the people that perished owned a shop that I used to supply. He was a Balinese local. I had a few big nights at the Sari club 2 years prior when I was came back from Jakarta on business. What a tragic fucking act of terrorism.

I actually had a closer half hour window by narrowly missing getting blasted by one of Nelson Mandela’s bombs in the early nineties.

As the saying goes: BOMBING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FUCKING FOR VIRGINITY!

Good on Fiona for making such a phenomenal contribution to medical science.
:ThumbsUp1:

And the world believes Mandela was a hero. It is gobsmacking.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That is three people that are using their outsized voice to rail about things that alienate lots of people. Since when do people have the right to say whatever they want at work?

Folau railed against drunks, homosexuals and adulterers. That's got to be at least 70% of Australians...not good from a marketing perspective.

Margaret Court, may or may not be the world's best tennis player, I'm guessing she couldn't physically keep up with the athletes that are playing the game today. Nevertheless, they renamed a stadium. That's not cancelling her unless they've removed her as pastor of her Church. Perhaps Australian tennis doesn't want to be associated with a bigot.

Thorburn apparently resigned. I didn't read anywhere in the article that he was asked to resign. How is that being cancelled.

You bring me 3 cases and want me to believe this is persecution. If only early Christians in Rome had been so lucky.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I think it's wrong to discriminate if someone is homosexual or trans. I really do. It's also wrong to discriminate against someone if they're Christian.

But if they're going to use their position to try to make life difficult because of their "beliefs" they put themselves at risk. The public square isn't for one group, it's for everyone.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did you miss the point the Christains are the ones being persecuted, not the trans or homosexuals in my country?

Margaret Court has won more grand slams than any other female tennis player. Serena Williams hasnt been able to match her and has now retired. Lesbian Billy Jean King is great friends with her despite the differences about homosexuality.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Did you miss the point the Christains are the ones being persecuted, not the trans or homosexuals in my country?

Margaret Court has won more grand slams than any other female tennis player. Serena Williams hasnt been able to match her and has now retired. Lesbian Billy Jean King is great friends with her despite the differences about homosexuality.

No, I did not. I guess you missed what I said about it.

It's not about the absolute number a person has won, in my opinion. Had Court been playing in modern times against these athletes, she wouldn't be anywhere near the top, imo.

They played back in the day without the elite training, equipment, nutrition and fitness that they have now.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah homosexuals can piss off with their in-your-face agenda. I started going off them when they got carried away insisting that we all see them sucking face on television. That’s crossing the line.

I won't watch anything homosexual. I am talking about the Elton John types and their crafts. The bent ones always have a gift. Its their gifts I am attracted too.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not very Christ like, very ugly human like though...

Jesus upholds Gods laws. God laws were for the benefit of mankind and mankind's health. Not for God. The laws were for people to thrive. Now we have antibiotics.... who needs Gods wise laws?

Jesus didn't and still doesn't approve of sin Lily. But in todays times talking about God and sin makes sinners uncomfortable. Immoral sex is only one area about sin .... but you can have good sexual morals but have a covetous heart.... so that person has to work on that flaw in their nature.

You asked a question of me about Christians in Australia and I provided you with 4 links. It is up to you what you make of them but just swap out Christian and replace with Muslim, Jew or Buddhist. See what outrage society would do under those circmstances.

You can't just run around changing names of places because some mental dingbat somewhere is offended but that is what is happening to our culture. And they aren't really offended they're just professional victims looking for something to bitch about. Whatever happened to, "count your blessings."

At a personal level you should treat people you meet anyway you like... whatever your parents taught you is probably the best way. If homosexuals don't bother you, all is well and good.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Jesus upholds Gods laws. God laws were for the benefit of mankind and mankind's health. Not for God. The laws were for people to thrive. Now we have antibiotics.... who needs Gods wise laws?

Jesus didn't and still doesn't approve of sin Lily. But in todays times talking about God and sin makes sinners uncomfortable. Immoral sex is only one area about sin .... but you can have good sexual morals but have a covetous heart.... so that person has to work on that flaw in their nature.

You asked a question of me about Christians in Australia and I provided you with 4 links. It is up to you what you make of them but just swap out Christian and replace with Muslim, Jew or Buddhist. See what outrage society would do under those circmstances.

You can't just run around changing names of places because some mental dingbat somewhere is offended but that is what is happening to our culture. And they aren't really offended they're just professional victims looking for something to bitch about. Whatever happened to, "count your blessings."

At a personal level you should treat people you meet anyway you like... whatever your parents taught you is probably the best way. If homosexuals don't bother you, all is well and good.
Do you have the quotes handy that Jesus made about the faggots?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I think all humans, regardless of gender or orientation, have a spirit that ought to be respected. I don't obsess about what parts go into naughty holes. It's not what I think about when I encounter homosexuals or transsexuals. I look at them as people because that's what they are...

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think all humans, regardless of gender or orientation, have a spirit that ought to be respected. I don't obsess about what parts go into naughty holes. It's not what I think about when I encounter homosexuals or transsexuals. I look at them as people because that's what they are...

No one should be disrespected in real life. Their actions should be condemned which is a different matter. Many people have tried to change their bad habits...

I'm a prevention person but when I was younger I didn't prevent much but my family were hard workers and hard partiers who didn't guide me very well....

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just got here, what are the downsides to this?

people, and I am talking about prestigious people are being canceled for not going along with neo puritans new social engineering and losing their jobs..

I think the Christian fundamentalists haven't delivered the message very well though because they find gross sins repugnant and can't hide that behind moderate speech and straight faces. I can't or I couldn't because I personally know male and female children who have been raped. If i was running the world child rapists would be flogged with 100 lashes before execution and the execution would be drawn and quarted..

Last edited: