Australian Tyranny!!!!

DDT

Factory Bastard
Australians seem to like heavy rules & regulations, and I'm not sure why. Even things like putting a larger tire on your 'Ute' can get you into trouble, and forget about having a multi-tool on your person too. The list could go on and on.

They weren't always like this.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Australians seem to like heavy rules & regulations, and I'm not sure why. Even things like putting a larger tire on your 'Ute' can get you into trouble, and forget about having a multi-tool on your person too. The list could go on and on.

Liberal conservatives! It’s a whole different animal Down Under! My twin Butterfly swords put any pissy knife to shame though. I can legally carry them as I’m affiliated with a martial arts school. Means and ways around the idiocy. A man needs to protect himself and family one way or another.

images

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Blaze me ol’ buddy. The world loves Hollywood. But this is Bollywood. Most police officers can’t stand the mandates imposed on them. What you are hearing, is grossly exaggerated. If you live rural or in the country, it’s no different to your freedoms. In the CBD it’s cause for concern as they’re hot spots.

Jus…rela…si ba…hav dri….hav anoth dri…wan foo? I ge yoo wile boar…hor hor hor…

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Blaze me ol’ buddy. The world loves Hollywood. But this is Bollywood. Most police officers can’t stand the mandates imposed on them. What you are hearing, is grossly exaggerated. If you live rural or in the country, it’s no different to your freedoms. In the CBD it’s cause for concern as they’re hot spots.

Lol, ok bud. But still, for it to happen anywhere in the world, it aint right.

I love seeing those of y'all rising up against the bullshit.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

The people rising up and causing shit, are the Lebanese and the drongos. They don’t help Australians as a whole. They are a minority waste of space. Don’t be duped.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

The people rising up and causing shit, are the Lebanese and the drongos. They don’t help Australians as a whole. They are a minority waste of space. Don’t be duped.

I trust what you saying cause you live there. But, people being deprived food and shit, aint right.

@Harry McKnackers seems like he is having a different time in his neighborhood.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I trust what you saying cause you live there. But, people being deprived food and shit, aint right.

Nobody is being deprived. People were getting paid $750.00 per week to temporarily stay at home. There’s so much food that a lot of it is being exported to other countries in need. The media has caused unnecessary sensationalism…we’re all doing fine.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Nobody is being deprived. People were getting paid $750.00 per week to temporarily stay at home. There’s so much food that a lot of it is being exported to other countries in need. The media has caused unnecessary sensationalism…we’re all doing fine.

Im glad you doing ok my brother!

I just seeing so much. And Harry says stuff he going through too. It makes me concerned for y'all. Makes me wanna come over there and fly my flag and stand for y'all!!!! Wooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Hazza likes to be prepped and be completely self-efficient. Various job situations could be affected, but one has to be on the ball to stay ahead. It’s all about efficiency and having the ability to make the necessary changes in life. Strive and achieve is the goal.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I just seeing so much. And Harry says stuff he going through too. It makes me concerned for y'all. Makes me wanna come over there and fly my flag and stand for y'all!!!! Wooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks mate lol

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Hazza likes to be prepped and be completely self-efficient. Various job situations could be affected, but one has to be on the ball to stay ahead. It’s all about efficiency and having the ability to make the necessary changes in life. Strive and achieve is the goal.

I still feel for y'all lol.

And any folks being affected from this bullshit.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Thanks mate lol

No lie!!! You know me!!!!!

I would stand up for any of my friends, or those being tyrannized!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Thanks mate lol

No lie!!! You know me!!!!!

I would stand up for any of my friends, or those being tyrannized!
Sure…but it draws attention and ends up costing money for bail and representation in court. The 1st amendment doesn’t quite work as well over here. Plus we don’t have the 2nd amendment to back us up. It’s really like God’s country over here in Australia anyway.
Great Southern Land…

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Breaky is NSW.... they haven't gone full stupid like my state of Victoria has.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

If I didn't have a family here, I would move to New Hampshire, Texas, or Florida.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

If I didn't have a family here, I would move to New Hampshire, Texas, or Florida.
You’d move out of Australia!? Naaaaaah…what about the Sunshine Coast!? One doesn’t move out of Australia!!!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You’d move out of Australia!? Naaaaaah…what about the Sunshine Coast!? One doesn’t move out of Australia!!!

We've lost a lot of civil liberties over the decades and it's accelerated over the last 2 years. I like Australia and would miss it, but I only remain because of our kids and wife's family.

We need a revolution but most Australians are too soft for one.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

We've lost a lot of civil liberties over the decades and it's accelerated over the last 2 years. I like Australia and would miss it, but I only remain because of our kids and wife's family.

It can’t be that bad for you surely? Everyone needs a change of direction. A new career perhaps? Australia is the place to live!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It can’t be that bad for you surely? Everyone needs a change of direction. A new career perhaps? Australia is the place to live!

It was the place to live.... now it's a place to exist in while searching for greener pastures.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It was the place to live.... now it's a place to exist in while searching for greener pastures.
Fair enough. It’s good up my way.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Liberal conservatives! It’s a whole different animal Down Under! My twin Butterfly swords put any pissy knife to shame though. I can legally carry them as I’m affiliated with a martial arts school. Means and ways around the idiocy. A man needs to protect himself and family one way or another.

images

American conservatives wouldnt want you to be subjected to laws and undo burdens to being able to defend yourself and your family.

American leftists (the anti liberal liberals) would charge you with murder if you defended your family from an attacker. If your attacker just so happened to be black.... youd be a far right racist murderer.

But we think its your human right to defend yourself and family. And we think every law abiding citizens has a right to own guns.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Fair enough. It’s good up my way.
Well cunt, rest assured you'll get yours eventually.