Australian Tyranny!!!!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
OK, WTF is wrong with you Aussies?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

It's the government leaders and unelected bureaucrats on a power trip supported by an approximate 50% of the population who've turned into pitiful bleating sheep...

You could always leave DD.

His state is doing bad financially... the worst in fact but it's those selfish muzzie cunts and their muzzie cunt Gladys BEREJIKLIAN Premier in NSW that caused all the problems... I'd have her head served on a platter if I could.

Over 210 days of lockdown by a fucktarded dictator since early 2020 is the reason my state is struggling... everything is going under because little can operate.

But Gladys is cunt too.... for different reasons than yours.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's the government leaders and unelected bureaucrats on a power trip supported by an approximate 50% of the population who've turned into pitiful bleating sheep...

His state is doing bad financially... the worst in fact but it's those selfish muzzie cunts and their muzzie cunt Gladys BEREJIKLIAN Premier in NSW that caused all the problems... I'd have her head served on a platter if I could.

Over 210 days of lockdown by a fucktarded dictator since early 2020 is the reason my state is struggling... everything is going under because little can operate.

I don't say this lightly, if Gladys caught covid and died, it would be poetic justice.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I don't say this lightly, if Gladys caught covid and died, it would be poetic justice.

I have thoughts.... primal and unmentionable thoughts about certain people in certain places where I wouldn't think twice about watching them lose their place in life's stakes and my do nothing to help....but, I'm a father and a husband....so I bite my tongue and curtail my rage... because I know there are numerous others like me and eventually, the pendulum will swing.... we will hoist these motherfuckers up in a fair Nuremberg v2.0 trial...

This. Shit. Has . Gone. On. Too. Far....

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I have thoughts.... primal and unmentionable thoughts about certain people in certain places where I wouldn't think twice about watching them lose their place in life's stakes and my do nothing to help....but, I'm a father and a husband....so I bite my tongue and curtail my rage... because I know there are numerous others like me and eventually, the pendulum will swing.... we will hoist these motherfuckers up in a fair Nuremberg v2.0 trial...

Come to America. We'll sell you guns.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Presidents has been assassinated. It's been done in Romania or was it Albania? No matter. Look, it is actually better to wait until they fall on their own sword. They will, you know. What goes around comes around and it's actually more fun to see.

you're living in the lucky country... you're just in the wrong state...

for now...

buck up soldier!!!!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Come to America. We'll sell you guns.

A gun in my hands would only fuel a narrative they want... so I don't own one and haven't ever since the 90's when I came here.

I respect the ADF and hope they do the right thing.... the coppers who don't quit now, they can drown in a vat of severed dicks...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Presidents has been assassinated. It's been done in Romania or was it Albania? No matter. Look, it is actually better to wait until they fall on their own sword. They will, you know. What goes around comes around and it's actually more fun to see.

for now...

buck up soldier!!!!

Why you bucking up me?... I'm cool. I had to buck up somebody from the states the other day... they were out for it and willing to lose anything...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

for now...

buck up soldier!!!!

Why you bucking up me?... I'm cool. I had to buck up somebody from the states the other day... they were out for it and willing to lose anything...

Don't let any of the authorities break you. Life is like a ferris wheel... cyclical. When life and fortunes goes down, fortunes swing up again. It is easy to be dishearted in todays climate... it'll be hot in a couple of weeks and life will be pleasant again, unless you suffer hayfever,... then you'll be fucked.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I know my dad's cousin lives in Perth and that I have some second cousins there but I have never met any of them. Scottish families had huge families back in the day, my grandfather was eldest of 11 children while my grandmother was 7th of 13 children. They kind of got peppered all around the English speaking world.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hahahaha!!! God has spoken!!!!!!

0febddb7f6e7f4d1.png

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
God has spoken? LOL, looks like it, doesn't it?

Dan Andrews broke his back this year slipping on the stairs. He was AWOL for a few months recovering.

I blame New South Wales for all our tragedies however, who gives a shit what I think?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Soo much going on in Austrailia cant believe this thread doesnt have more content.. they got cops hiding in bushes at teens houses to bust them on social gathering mandates

Check out rebel news its getting steam and they have generalized hotspot international location menu

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Soo much going on in Austrailia cant believe this thread doesnt have more content.. they got cops hiding in bushes at teens houses to bust them on social gathering mandates

Check out rebel news its getting steam and they have generalized hotspot international location menu

I think eventually people are gonna revolt against all these regulations and the authorities won't be able to control them anymore.

So hopfully the Pandemic will subside and we'll have some semblance of normalcy again.

Last edited:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

I think eventually people are gonna revolt against all these regulations and the authorities won't be able to control them.

So hopefully the Pandemic will eventually subsidr and we'll have some semblance of normalcy again.

Thats what its gunna take to stop the Government overreach

Sooner the better

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

for now...

buck up soldier!!!!

Did you hear the news today regarding overseas travellers? They reckon if overseas travellers have had their double vaccines, that they don’t require any quarantine measures! Hey? Can you fucking believe this bullshit!? And I can’t buy a vinyl record at JB Hifi in my fucktard mask because I’m unvaccinated???

:Frustration1:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Exactly why I left 20 years ago. Things here are un crowded, un cluttered, and free. No one forced anyone to get vaccinated. All for free if ya want it.

Yep... same here.... or was, now our roads are filled with cars ALL day.

Australia is a first world country. Too many people = Too many laws, requirements, egos, Politicians. Oh yeah, no one has a gun here, except the police, and most of those don’t work.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Aussies should have never turned in their guns. Now they're fucked. They should steal guns from the cops.
the guns were bought back by the government, ... then the people who got paid bought new ones. Only semls got banned....not all guns are banned.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Aussies should have never turned in their guns. Now they're fucked. They should steal guns from the cops.
the guns were bought back by the government, ... then the people who got paid bought new ones. Only semls got banned....not all guns are banned.
The semi auto rifle is whats needed to overthrow a government. Bolt action weapons are a severe handicap when facing a force with full auto weapons. I say if the government has full auto, the citizenry should too. Of course its your country and you people are the keepers of your own rights. In America, we'll shoot politicians dead in the streets before we surrender or sell the government our weapons for pennies on the dollar.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
HA! I pretty much said the same shit in another thread just now hahaha.

5eb87cbd0155170c.png

They got their free educations at tax payers expence then buggered off overseas... tough luck they want back in, a double jabbed foreigner has their job now.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I love Candace.

see @Lokmar you Americans have it wrong. Our Federal government are Liberal Conservatives... our state governments are LABOR = left-wing and they have the power.

OZ

Liberal means Republicans

Labor means Democrats

I know it's confusing BECAUSE you people use liberals when you should be saying democrats.

Labor is forcing vaccine mandates, the Federal Conservatives are not.