If you are an Australian Aborigine...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You can get away with raping 7 year old children... happens all the time. APPARENTLY when we call these selfish monsters out on it we are racist.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Re: Native title granted to Widjabul Wia-bal people
Reply #1 -
Dec 19th, 2022 at 3:37pm

on Dec 19th, 2022 at 3:27pm:

Its all a ever see

on Dec 19th, 2022 at 12:22pm:

Another day - any idea how many times I've seen this?

NT teenager who raped seven-year-old girl while on parole for arson to be released less than two months after being convicted
Citing a previous ruling, the sentencing judge said “allowing the degree of cumulation which would be required in the application of the ordinary principles” would have “a crushing effect” on the offender, given his youth.

A sixteen-year-old male who raped a seven-year-old girl in a Northern Territory town while on parole for arson will be released from detention less than two months after being convicted.

The teenager was sentenced in the Northern Territory Supreme Court on November 30 - a week before his eighteenth birthday - after pleading guilty to raping the girl in Tennant Creek on May 12 last year.

The court heard the girl had been watching television at the teenager’s house when he groped her before forcing her into a bedroom where she was raped.

The victim later told her mother the teenager “had sex with her in the front and the back”.

She had to be flown by the Royal Flying Doctor Service to Alice Springs for treatment.

The court heard the girl had been traumatised by the incident and was now afraid to go outside.

She struggles to sleep, does not want to go to school and wants to move away from Tennant Creek.

The victim’s mother told the court her once “bubbly and outgoing” daughter is now “scared and anxious”.

The girl’s father told the court the rape was “the worst thing imaginable to happen to a father’s daughter” and that the incident had “gutted him to the core”.

The offender was arrested four days after the incident and has been in custody since at the Don Dale Youth Detention Centre.

Justice Sonia Brownhill sentenced the teenager to three years in prison, suspended after one year and seven months. The maximum sentence for the offence is 25 years.​

And the shit did it while on parole.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Aboriginal children are nothing according to authorities and sadly, left policies on native darkie issues helped lead to this..

This is what happens from the big political buzzword "self determination." aborigines rape with impunity.... I am not exaggerating I just rarely bring it up here because the audience here is American and you guys have your own sadists.

They even rape babies.... and give them STDS.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If a dog hurts a child, it will be put down.

I say same for pedos.

American police authorities help Australian police authorities capture the paedos because of the internet.... their (paedo) world is smaller these days BUT imagine having to work on this arm of the law. How they cope is baffling to me.... I couldn't. I'd go all vigilante and see them dead personally.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Aboriginal children are nothing according to authorities and sadly, left policies on native darkie issues helped lead to this..

This is what happens from the big political buzzword "self determination." aborigines rape with impunity.... I am not exaggerating I just rarely bring it up here because the audience here is American and you guys have your own sadists.

They even rape babies.... and give them STDS.

Whoa… shocking.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Instead of the common stupid smilies, the "usual suspects" should bring arguments to the discussion

BTW your government turned schools into "transitioning camps" for kids

Which is obviously the step before legalizing PLEASE ASS BOX ME!

But I suspect that the same way they denied that schools would be doing their best to turn kids into trannies, they'll deny that now they want to have sex with them in the future.

God I hope society starts exterminating some fuckers

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Instead of the common stupid smilies, the "usual suspects" should bring arguments to the discussion

BTW your government turned schools into "transitioning camps" for kids

Which is obviously the step before legalizing "BabyPumperAlert!"

But I suspect that the same way they denied that schools would be doing their best to turn kids into trannies, they'll deny that now they want to have sex with them in the future.

God I hope society starts exterminating some fuckers

Why argue ad nauseum? It hasn't changed one god damn thing in the 15 years I've been online.

Anyone that thinks people base their opinions on rapists due to some idea that liberals support rape has got to have their head examined.

What is the utility in arguing with someone irrational?

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why argue ad nauseum? It hasn't changed one god damn thing in the 15 years I've been online.

Anyone that thinks people base their opinions on rapists due to some idea that liberals support rape has got to have their head examined.

What is the utility in arguing with someone irrational?

they (leftists) support leniency .... that is what people abhor. The people want punishment to fit the crime.... in my country it doesn't, especially if it's an aboriginal. They get exemptions.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Why post a dozen Orange Man Bad threads a day for nearly 7 of those years?

Consistency if you want to be taken seriously you obnoxious cow.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And apparently Ivana divorce papers stated Donald raped her so it is on court records.. I hope that helps... up until I found that out about him, it kind of disillusioned me about him. As president I found his antics extremely entertaining... now I don't think much of him.

Documenting Trump’s Abuse of Women​

For his 1993 book, “The Lost Tycoon,” Harry Hurt III acquired Ivana’s divorce deposition, in which she stated that Trump raped her.
undefined

By

October 17, 2016

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If a dog hurts a child, it will be put down.

I say same for pedos.

Except you throw your support behind a PLEASE ASS BOX ME! party that allows legal child marriage in your state, gives money to a pro PLEASE ASS BOX ME! org Prostasia and that literally allows minors from out of state to come there to be put on puberty blockers and have sex change surgeries.

Fuck off with your fake principles and hypocrisy.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It could be worse. You could be "culturally enriched" like London. The nonwhites get away with child rape there to.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It
could be worse. You could be "culturally enriched" like London. The nonwhites get away with child rape there to.

It has to stop. Full backs in Africa, Carribbean (spelling?) are pissed off the half-castes are pulling the race card to get out trouble.... I can't tell you how glad I am they are disappoving of the Mullatos behaviour everywhere. I think our resident Jew hater would be surprised if he actually read the comments from full blacks....to see the blacks weren't happy with racebaiters just heartened me greatly.

The truth is if you are a citizen of planet earth you need to obey the laws, no raping, pillaging, or plundering and no get out of jail free cards. If jails are to crowded, bring back flogging.

Last edited: