Australian Tyranny!!!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Prolly shouldnt have given up your guns!

Its the ONLY thing stopping them from pulling that shit here!

There seems to be some double standards for high profilers, but overall restrictions are a good thing. The idea is to stop mass hysteria and try to limit the spread of Covid. In South Africa it’s all out murder, looting and bloody chaos. Chop, chop, chop...you guys don’t see that too often I’m sure.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

There seems to be some double standards for high profilers, but overall restrictions are a good thing. The idea is to stop mass hysteria and try to limit the spread of Covid. In South Africa it’s all out murder, looting and bloody chaos. Chop, chop, chop...you guys don’t see that too often I’m sure.

I've seen it, but our media restricts it. So we have to find on alternative outlets like bitchute.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I've seen it, but our media restricts it. So we have to find on alternative outlets like bitchute.

Some of my family are locked like prisoners in their homes. The military are out in force as well as the police, but wait for it...some of them(police in particular) are also looting. There’s footage of them carting cigarettes away in the back of vans of well as other goodies!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Some of my family are locked like prisoners in their homes. The military are out in force as well as the police, but wait for it...some of them(police in particular) are also looting. There’s footage of them carting cigarettes away in the back of vans of well as other goodies!

Thats some fucked up shit.

Reminds me of the old days, in NY and such, the firefighters did the same, looting.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Thats cause you got a barrel full of monkeys!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
bd4f4327c44a85f8.png

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Western Australian = 5.6 billion surplus and no covid.
$120,000 average wage with it tipped to go to $150,000 this year.

locked borders are fantastic....

@Lokmar and @Breakfall Not only can Western Australians leave their house maskless, they will host the AFL's Grand Final this year at Optus stadium, the most spectacular stadium on the planet..

Last edited:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Why do Aussies hate North American so much?

Do they still harbor resentment because they we're considered a dumping ground for the mentally feeble..

Are they not all Crocodile Dundees?..

Bubble burst..

Maybe theyre out to spread their sick version of communism

Are they completely trustworthy?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Exactly why I left 20 years ago. Things here are un crowded, un cluttered, and free. No one forced anyone to get vaccinated. All for free if ya want it.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Panty sniffer Gallium is probably their cheerleader .. square chin faggot traitor
Fuck off with your panty sniffing spiel dirty fingernails! Nobody hates Canada. I tip my hat to you blokes for helping us during the bush fires and giving my mother gold for Australia after winning at Dragon Boating in Montreal. Fucking wise up!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Exactly why I left 20 years ago. Things here are un crowded, un cluttered, and free. No one forced anyone to get vaccinated. All for free if ya want it.
Well, now that this cunt biden is mandating the vax for all employers of 100 or more, I have to agree with you.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OK, WTF is wrong with you Aussies?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

It's the government leaders and unelected bureaucrats on a power trip supported by an approximate 50% of the population who've turned into pitiful bleating sheep...

You could always leave DD.

His state is doing bad financially... the worst in fact but it's those selfish muzzie cunts and their muzzie cunt Gladys BEREJIKLIAN Premier in NSW that caused all the problems... I'd have her head served on a platter if I could.

Last edited: