Australian Tyranny!!!!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She thinks that they can avoid undetected infection... hilarious...

No I don't but the very WHIFF of a case will send us to a hard 5 day lockdown

Our labor Premier Mark McGowan former Navy Officer is protecting the mining industry...

Who do you think drives this nation ingrate? Your Greek Melbourne coffee shops and street art?

You have not got a fucking clue about how crucial WA is...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
literally detained for two wks? im sure loads of ppl sidestep those road blocks

Do yourself a favour. Look at Western Australia on an atlas... note that it is the size of 1/3 of America's mainland with a HUGE desert separating my side from the other side Population 3 million... Our 3 entries on our border are heavily policed...

Our coast is our weak spot. West Aust is responsible for 40-47% of the WHOLE of Australia's exports.

You cannot side step anything, we're called Fortress WA for a reason.

Our Premier got 80-85 % of the vote the last election, no one in the history of the entire planet has had an 80+ majority ever.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Do yourself a favour. Look at Western Australia on an atlas... note that it is the size of 1/3 of America's mainland with a HUGE desert separating my side from the other side Population 3 million... Our 3 entries on our border are heavily policed...

Our coast is our weak spot. West Aust is responsible for 40-47% of the WHOLE of Australia's exports.

Our Premier got 80-85 % of the vote the last election, no one in the history of the entire planet has had an 80+ majority ever.
idk, maybe im just thinking like a sneaky american lol

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I know full well I'm tempting fate boasting but had everyone obeyed the hard lockdowns we wouldn't be in the shit now. Gladys Berejiklian, NSW CONSERVATIVE Premier decided that NSW people had to learn to live with the virus, now they're rooted. And NO ONE is allowed to go to NSW or have any of those dunces visit us.

WA is proof positive hard lockdowns WORK...

Instead of our travelers going overseas blowing 6 billion they now tour our state maskless and it is a MASSIVE state bigger than 5 Texas put together. The money stays in our state.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well they have caught people on the other side... One woman hid in the boot (you call them trunks) Trying to go from New South Wales to neighbouring Queensland... she got a nice old hefty fine....lol I think she was about 47 years old as well.

Queensland are very strict too... Like WA, they have mines.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I looked it up. GDP West Australia is US$260 billion with 3 million people and all the resources of 1/3rd of a continent. To compare my little county has a GDP of $224 billion and 3 million people without a vast resource base. We're just one of almost 70 counties in California and not even the richest or largest or most populous. You guys need to increase urbanization and try to diversify your economy.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I looked it up. GDP West Australia is US$260 billion with 3 million people and all the resources of 1/3rd of a continent. To compare my little county has a GDP of $224 billion and 3 million people without a vast resource base. We're just one of almost 70 counties in California and not even the richest or largest or most populous. You guys need to increase urbanization and try to diversify your economy.

Every one of the 3 million has a HIGH QUALITY life.... HIGH QUALITY.

We have wheat and grain, sheep, lobster, Lithium, coal, gold, rare mineral earths, yellow cake... what more do you want? We have everything.

And NO more population. I want a our remaining trees to stand thank you very much.

WA put $15,000 dollars into every eastern states wankers pockets and we raise 45 million dollars a year to our telethon. We are THE MOST generous donators globally. You can look that up to.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just the thought of more people gives me the absolute horrors. I might even have nightmares over that when I go to bed.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well they have caught people on the other side... One woman hid in the boot (you call them trunks) Trying to go from New South Wales to neighbouring Queensland... she got a nice old hefty fine....lol I think she was about 47 years old as well.

im familiar with the trunk being 'the boot', i watch a lot of BBC dramas lol

off topic but what do u folks call the glove compartment? thats where we keep anything BUT gloves :D

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

im familiar with the trunk being 'the boot', i watch a lot of BBC dramas lol

off topic but what do u folks call the glove compartment? thats where we keep anything BUT gloves :D

lol, glove box.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dems are also just seeking to illegally use theor power to go after conservatives.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Civil War is never a good bet. It would be highly destructive and kill millions.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
aec73536f7120075.jpg

demanding a vax card 2 access grocery stores is where the line is drawn

That ugly hook nosed NSW Premier caused her state's Delta crises...

Not one WESTERN AUSTRALIAN has died of any covid... we have full employment... no masks and no lockdowns and returnees are detained in quaratine for 2 weeks..... we've done it right so far.

She thinks that they can avoid undetected infection... hilarious...
covid is so played out, sick of it

i jumped through the vax hoop and got my moderna shots - im done. no booster, no delta update, no lambda shot, etc

give em an inch and they take a mile

I say fuck them.

Fuck every last one of them.

Fucking A right!!!!

:Whooot:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Civil War is never a good bet. It would be highly destructive and kill millions.
30 million would be a good start.

I do not look forward to a civil war, but if that's what it takes to end the tyranny and bullshit, I'll "place my knapsack on my back, my rifle on my shoulder!"
Just ask yourself where the country is going. With all this faggotry, a moralism, hatred of God, hatred of Christianity, you think there's any chance of coming back? Sorry but anyone that does is wishful thinking.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I do not look forward to a civil war, but if that's what it takes to end the tyranny and bullshit, I'll "place my knapsack on my back, my rifle on my shoulder!"
Just ask yourself where the country is going. With all this faggotry, a moralism, hatred of God, hatred of Christianity, you think there's any chance of coming back? Sorry but anyone that does is wishful thinking.

You speak the truth my friend.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ya know, if that were to come to pass, I’d just sit back and watch from the peaceful country where I live. Y’all remember the carpet baggers, right?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Ya know, if that were to come to pass, I’d just sit back and watch from the peaceful country where I live. Y’all remember the carpet baggers, right?
Bet your ass that the refugees would flow into the CR Hovel like crazy.