Australian Tyranny!!!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I love Candace.

see @Lokmar you Americans have it wrong. Our Federal government are Liberal Conservatives... our state governments are LABOR = left-wing and they have the power.

OZ

Liberal means Republicans

Labor means Democrats

I know it's confusing BECAUSE you people use liberals when you should be saying democrats.

Labor is forcing vaccine mandates, the Federal Conservatives are not.

Don’t tease the Canadians/Americans...

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Americans need to just stick to their own politics, we can manage our own. We don't need saving, ta!!!

iu

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Soo much going on in Austrailia cant believe this thread doesnt have more content.. they got cops hiding in bushes at teens houses to bust them on social gathering mandates

Check out rebel news its getting steam and they have generalized hotspot international location menu

I think eventually people are gonna revolt against all these regulations and the authorities won't be able to control them anymore.

So hopfully the Pandemic will subside and we'll have some semblance of normalcy again.

You know....the American Revolutionary war was fought during an influenza AND small pox pandemic. Or epidemic.

The flue and the pox were spreading. The flue was deadlier back then, then Covid is today.

They just sucked some pox juice and got to business fighting for freedom.

They would be ashamed of our weak asses today lol. Or terrified of our technology. Eh probably both. Shame and terror.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I love Candace.

see @Lokmar you Americans have it wrong. Our Federal government are Liberal Conservatives... our state governments are LABOR = left-wing and they have the power.

OZ

Labor means Democrats

I know it's confusing BECAUSE you people use liberals when you should be saying democrats.

I dont agree with forcing this vax be it from the left or right.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I love Candace.

OZ

Labor means Democrats

I get that. What we call "liberals" here are not liberals at all. We shouldnt have to say "authentic liberal" to express real liberal beliefs.

Democrats have NEVER been liberal. Ever. And what was considered liberal decades ago would be considered right wing today. They've moved left into authoritarian leftism. And I'm sure they think of themselves as bastions of liberty.....we just have to conform and yeild for this greater good they think they are fighting for. Freedom to them is relying on government for literally everything.

I would consider myself an authentic liberal. That's what the political compass tests tell me....even those tests are bias and bent.

It's never been conservatives who ever actively tried to use the government to enforce their will on the people. That whole cultural phenomenon the satanic panick ....and no conservatives tried to censor anything. But as soon as Prince puts Darling Nikki on his Purple Rain sound track....Tipper Gore (a dem) clutches her pearl's in outrage and starts a censorship campaign that resulted in the "parental advisory" label on albums. But conservatives have never believed in using government for more than it was meant for. That's why they are called "conservatives"....they are supposed to conserve. They clearly failed.

Dems/progs just lie. A lot. They lie, they twist, they manipulate and they weaponize language. If you strip away all their bells and whistles and just look at what they've actually DONE.....you see scamming control freaks.

I dont even know HOW they managed to flip recorded history that shows dems were the party of jim crow and the kkk and that Republicans were started by Lincoln and brought us abolition of slavery, civil rights and womans suffrage. When that whole thing gets challanged......you either have dems who double down on the false info or ones who claimed the "parties switched"(never happened). They still have their devoted anything but liberal following who blame Republicans for everything. They will associate Republicans with all of that EVEN after being shown facts.

I guess that shows that people will believe blatant falsehoods if those falsehoods give them a feeling of superiority and the sense that they are fighting for something good against evil people. Evidently even when they have to falsely label others to accomplish that. It doesnt matter if you really are a white supremacist or not. They will accuse and label you as such anyway so they can feel good about themselves attacking you.

Meanwhile the federal government is a monoparty establishment that cares for no one but it's own interests. And the so called "liberals" support anything this monoparty does.....from the hellish situation in Afganistan to coerced and forced vaccines here. As long as they keep pushing the country towards a civil war and the citizens hate eachother....the more they can go unchecked and get away with anything.

So yeah our "labels" are all twisted now. Its basically just establishment shills and "teh right" over here. You cant be anything else lol.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
who is spreading around Delta..
Spreading a hoax? That's propaganda !

See? Literally NO ONE has said the delta variant was a hoax. In fact no one ever said Corona was a hoax.

Expect maybe the democrats who were calling it corona fear mongering when Trump was saying this virus may end up being a problem.

But these establishment shills dont care what people really said or not said. Their media propaganda is their bible and if tells them their political opposition called it a hoax? Well that's the facts and theyll justify their hatred of you for it.

Just like Orwell warned. The truth wont matter. Just the narrative matters.

This guy wont even directly address me. Probably because his shitty narratives (like Trump being a wanna be dictator) dont stand up very well against scrunity and it makes him big mad. He doesnt actually care about truth or reason. He hates "cOnZ" and everyone right of Stalin is a con. He will twist like a pretzel and dive into total absurdity in order to paint his "side" as heros and everyone else as evil cons interfering with his future utopia.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did you know you could digitally print and edited lower for future automatic machine-gun

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
They’re lucky that they get a chance to be processed at all. Letting loose potential terrorists on Australian soil isn’t the way to go. I 100% approve of these detention facilities…fuckers jumped the queue with fuck all screening and arrived illegally. It cost me a fucking fortune and an arduous process to immigrate into Australia and become a permanent resident.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I believe he is referring to the draconian covid kockdown rules.
No…everyone is over it. Some clubs are still insisting on only admitting double-vaxxed patrons, but the rationale is ludicrous. The double-vaxxed still spread Covid regardless, and all essential stores such as supermarkets and chemists are open to all. Dumb-fuckery at it’s best!