Avast and beware, Limeys...sails on the horizon and blood on the wind

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Admin sucks cock

You're a short, unhappy little waste of human space who posts more than anyone else because your life is so meaningless. And you love Admin.
Are you mad, loserbird?

Mad that you love Admin? Not at all, because I know he doesn't love you back.
Can you kewl it with the anti-English Xenophobia, you bigoted racist?
WTF are you even talking about, Englishman?

Over 60% of my DNA is from what is now incorrectly termed the United Kingdom, and only about 8 or 9% is Scandinavian.

But I enjoy the occasional coastal raid all the same.

Fee Fie Foe Fum, I smell the blood of an Englishman

Well in that case, you should be aware of the fact that 90% of English folks couldn't give a rat's testicle about the Royal Family.

It's an utterly pointless and needlessly expensive institution in this day and age, which has grown to be very unpopular among the vast majority of people.

Heck, the turd world immigrants, which the state has been busily importing to replace the native population, hate the Royals even more.

The only one I like is Harry, and I like him because he got outta there. But I don't think any of them should be supported financially by the state.
Who really cares what YOU think though? You like Harry because he married a mutt, no other reason...

No. I liked him before I ever heard of Meghan. But obviously I see no problem with his marrying someone of mixed race. What difference could it possibly make to your life?

Yes, a charming couple.

mekmutt.jpg

I know. That really hurts, because that's exactly what she looks like.
I think the bitch is attractive but she sure acts like a self entitled nigger.
It sure doesn't take long for negro offspring to white up! They always go on about their strong genetics compared to whites when it's absolute BS!
Ti5WwW6.png

Dumb niggers think whites have weak genetics because mixed race kids look darker, the reality is that when you mix black and white of course the outcome is going to be darker than white lol mix black and white paint 50/50 and you get grey ffs... Feckin chimps!

Meghan's mother is not a particularly dark black woman, her father was all white, I bet those kids are easily over 80% white. It's not superiority, dipshit, it's just the amount of Caucasian DNA is abundant where the African dna is recessive.
Did I even mention "superiority" ya mongo? I was talking about what blacks say, next time read my fuckin comment correctly before you wade in like a fat wart hog!

So you deny that you think the White race is superior? Bullshit.
Well that escalated quickly... Here I am talking about how blacks think (I've trolled worldstar on and off for years before you start, I KNOW) about their genetics being superior and somehow it's been 360'd on me...
Here's a little gif for you... Don't worry I've censored it for your trigger...
vPhCqwL.gif

So what? Are you implying the origins of ballerinas is Africa you idiot? Like everything else, cultural appropriation at play there, you know, the thing white kids get berated for?

You really need to stop taking drugs. Your brain is fried.

Soo you're resorting to lying about me because you know I'm right... Noted!
2o0NOWK.jpg

So, you don't think you're superior because of your race. You must think you're inferior.

Stop thinking you know what I think, YOU DON'T!!! PIG!

Of course I know what you "think", you post what you "think", little man.

There you go "thinking" again PIG! :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Yes, I do think. I'm well aware that you're averse to the practice.

Soo hurtedededed!!! PIG!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Admin sucks cock

You're a short, unhappy little waste of human space who posts more than anyone else because your life is so meaningless. And you love Admin.
Are you mad, loserbird?

Over 60% of my DNA is from what is now incorrectly termed the United Kingdom, and only about 8 or 9% is Scandinavian.

Well in that case, you should be aware of the fact that 90% of English folks couldn't give a rat's testicle about the Royal Family.

It's an utterly pointless and needlessly expensive institution in this day and age, which has grown to be very unpopular among the vast majority of people.

Heck, the turd world immigrants, which the state has been busily importing to replace the native population, hate the Royals even more.

The only one I like is Harry, and I like him because he got outta there. But I don't think any of them should be supported financially by the state.
Who really cares what YOU think though? You like Harry because he married a mutt, no other reason...

No. I liked him before I ever heard of Meghan. But obviously I see no problem with his marrying someone of mixed race. What difference could it possibly make to your life?

Yes, a charming couple.

mekmutt.jpg

It sure doesn't take long for negro offspring to white up! They always go on about their strong genetics compared to whites when it's absolute BS!
Ti5WwW6.png

Dumb niggers think whites have weak genetics because mixed race kids look darker, the reality is that when you mix black and white of course the outcome is going to be darker than white lol mix black and white paint 50/50 and you get grey ffs... Feckin chimps!

Meghan's mother is not a particularly dark black woman, her father was all white, I bet those kids are easily over 80% white. It's not superiority, dipshit, it's just the amount of Caucasian DNA is abundant where the African dna is recessive.
Did I even mention "superiority" ya mongo? I was talking about what blacks say, next time read my fuckin comment correctly before you wade in like a fat wart hog!

Well that escalated quickly... Here I am talking about how blacks think (I've trolled worldstar on and off for years before you start, I KNOW) about their genetics being superior and somehow it's been 360'd on me...
vPhCqwL.gif

So what? Are you implying the origins of ballerinas is Africa you idiot? Like everything else, cultural appropriation at play there, you know, the thing white kids get berated for?

2o0NOWK.jpg

So, you don't think you're superior because of your race. You must think you're inferior.

Soo hurtedededed!!! PIG!

Who is trying to hurt you? I'm stating facts. You don't "think", you swallow.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Admin sucks cock

Are you mad, loserbird?

Yes, a charming couple.

mekmutt.jpg

Ti5WwW6.png

vPhCqwL.gif

2o0NOWK.jpg

Soo hurtedededed!!! PIG!

How can something be a fact when you just made it up though? Anybody can just make things up... You're really wasting your time here...
Serious question... Just how big are your turds? I'm guessing 8-10 pounds is about average eh?
YB7ugkE.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Admin sucks cock

Are you mad, loserbird?

Yes, a charming couple.

mekmutt.jpg

Ti5WwW6.png

vPhCqwL.gif

2o0NOWK.jpg

Soo hurtedededed!!! PIG!

How can something be a fact when you just made it up though? Anybody can just make things up... You're really wasting your time here...
Serious question... Just how big are your turds? I'm guessing 8-10 pounds is about average eh?
YB7ugkE.jpg

It's a fact that you don't think. I see evidence of it with each of your posts.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Admin sucks cock

Are you mad, loserbird?

Yes, a charming couple.

mekmutt.jpg

Ti5WwW6.png

vPhCqwL.gif

2o0NOWK.jpg

Soo hurtedededed!!! PIG!

YB7ugkE.jpg

Nobody gives a shit what you make up in that fat head of yours... It doesn't change reality...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Admin sucks cock

Are you mad, loserbird?

Yes, a charming couple.

mekmutt.jpg

Ti5WwW6.png

vPhCqwL.gif

I'm not implying anything. The videos I posted are of three different African American ballerinas. There are many, many more. The white women ballerinas who dnce today did not invent ballet either, you fuckwit. And neither did you.

MY RACE DID!!! FUCKWIT! That's what we're talking about here is it not?

You don't get to take credit for a bunch of French people who created ballet centuries ago just because your skin is the same color, you absolutely worthless piece of shit.

Haha SEETHING bint!!! We're talking about races here but nice try since you're clearly fucking losing!!! My race takes credit as per fucking usual!!
g1GEsvH.gif

Oh the humanity!

Average Tuesday afternoon in large Lily's "hood".

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Admin sucks cock

Are you mad, loserbird?

Yes, a charming couple.

mekmutt.jpg

Ti5WwW6.png

vPhCqwL.gif

I'm not implying anything. The videos I posted are of three different African American ballerinas. There are many, many more. The white women ballerinas who dnce today did not invent ballet either, you fuckwit. And neither did you.

You don't get to take credit for a bunch of French people who created ballet centuries ago just because your skin is the same color, you absolutely worthless piece of shit.

Haha SEETHING bint!!! We're talking about races here but nice try since you're clearly fucking losing!!! My race takes credit as per fucking usual!!
g1GEsvH.gif

Oh the humanity!

Bitch coming to the rescue! Meatshielder...lmao

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Admin sucks cock

Are you mad, loserbird?

Yes, a charming couple.

mekmutt.jpg

Ti5WwW6.png

vPhCqwL.gif

2o0NOWK.jpg

Soo hurtedededed!!! PIG!

YB7ugkE.jpg

Nobody gives a shit what you make up in that fat head of yours... It doesn't change reality...

And yet here you are jumping up and down trying to get her to notice you. At least it takes your mind off of sucking Turkish Cock for a couple minutes.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Admin sucks cock

Are you mad, loserbird?

Yes, a charming couple.

mekmutt.jpg

Ti5WwW6.png

vPhCqwL.gif

g1GEsvH.gif

Oh the humanity!

3ofhfXq.jpg
:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Admin sucks cock

Are you mad, loserbird?

Yes, a charming couple.

mekmutt.jpg

Ti5WwW6.png

vPhCqwL.gif

g1GEsvH.gif

Oh the humanity!

So you don't live in a neighbourhood full of feral pavement apes?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Admin sucks cock

Are you mad, loserbird?

Yes, a charming couple.

mekmutt.jpg

Ti5WwW6.png

vPhCqwL.gif

2o0NOWK.jpg

Soo hurtedededed!!! PIG!

YB7ugkE.jpg

And yet here you are jumping up and down trying to get her to notice you. At least it takes your mind off of sucking Turkish Cock for a couple minutes.

Did I just rattle my zipper of something cocksucker?
bJr5V0W.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Admin sucks cock

Are you mad, loserbird?

Yes, a charming couple.

mekmutt.jpg

Ti5WwW6.png

vPhCqwL.gif

g1GEsvH.gif

Oh the humanity!

So you don't live in a neighbourhood full of feral pavement apes?

You are not my neighbor.

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Admin sucks cock

Are you mad, loserbird?

Yes, a charming couple.

mekmutt.jpg

Ti5WwW6.png

vPhCqwL.gif

2o0NOWK.jpg

Soo hurtedededed!!! PIG!

YB7ugkE.jpg

Sez the guy who thinks Onkel Adolf was a good guy.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Admin sucks cock

Are you mad, loserbird?

Yes, a charming couple.

mekmutt.jpg

Ti5WwW6.png

That post ^^^^^ literally makes zero sense.
paint chips as kid I suspect

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admin sucks cock

Are you mad, loserbird?

Yes, a charming couple.

mekmutt.jpg

Ti5WwW6.png

vPhCqwL.gif

I did ballet for years and my feet still suffer for it lol

I literally got used to my toenails splitting and falling off.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Admin made his ex husband knock out all his teeth just so he could suck dick better.

fact

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
^^^standard libtard 101. Argue FOR faggit rights, then call anyone against kweirdos, faggit. Thats a level 100 brain defect right there!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Why do libs cry about Trump so much?

could it be that despite it being a year since he left office they have nothing good to say about the Brussel sprout who was cheated into office ?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Why do libs cry about Trump so much?

could it be that despite it being a year since he left office they have nothing good to say about the Brussel sprout who was cheated into office ?
WTF is wrong with your mutant brain? Are you seriously not aware that one of the primary functions of forums such as this is to discuss and comment on current events? Sorry if it ruffles your feathers Ugly Duckling, but maybe you should consider manning up, or finding a safer space.

:Sad: :Sad: :Sad: :Sad::Sad::Sad::Sad::Sad::Sad::Sad::Sad: