Avast and beware, Limeys...sails on the horizon and blood on the wind

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Can you kewl it with the anti-English Xenophobia, you bigoted racist?
WTF are you even talking about, Englishman?

Over 60% of my DNA is from what is now incorrectly termed the United Kingdom, and only about 8 or 9% is Scandinavian.

But I enjoy the occasional coastal raid all the same.

Fee Fie Foe Fum, I smell the blood of an Englishman

Well in that case, you should be aware of the fact that 90% of English folks couldn't give a rat's testicle about the Royal Family.

It's an utterly pointless and needlessly expensive institution in this day and age, which has grown to be very unpopular among the vast majority of people.

Heck, the turd world immigrants, which the state has been busily importing to replace the native population, hate the Royals even more.

The only one I like is Harry, and I like him because he got outta there. But I don't think any of them should be supported financially by the state.
Who really cares what YOU think though? You like Harry because he married a mutt, no other reason...

No. I liked him before I ever heard of Meghan. But obviously I see no problem with his marrying someone of mixed race. What difference could it possibly make to your life?
Who said it makes a difference to my life? You most certainly don't in any way...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Over 60% of my DNA is from what is now incorrectly termed the United Kingdom, and only about 8 or 9% is Scandinavian.

Well in that case, you should be aware of the fact that 90% of English folks couldn't give a rat's testicle about the Royal Family.

It's an utterly pointless and needlessly expensive institution in this day and age, which has grown to be very unpopular among the vast majority of people.

Heck, the turd world immigrants, which the state has been busily importing to replace the native population, hate the Royals even more.

The only one I like is Harry, and I like him because he got outta there. But I don't think any of them should be supported financially by the state.
Who really cares what YOU think though? You like Harry because he married a mutt, no other reason...

No. I liked him before I ever heard of Meghan. But obviously I see no problem with his marrying someone of mixed race. What difference could it possibly make to your life?
Who said it makes a difference to my life? You most certainly don't in any way...

Who said anything about me?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

You do know that Harry is the bastard son of Diana's body guard, right?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I certainly think he looks like him!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Yes, a charming couple.

mekmutt.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes, a charming couple.

mekmutt.jpg

I know. That really hurts, because that's exactly what she looks like.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yes, a charming couple.

mekmutt.jpg

I think the bitch is attractive but she sure acts like a self entitled nigger.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Admin sucks cock

You're a short, unhappy little waste of human space who posts more than anyone else because your life is so meaningless. And you love Admin.
Are you mad, loserbird?

Mad that you love Admin? Not at all, because I know he doesn't love you back.

Yes, a charming couple.

mekmutt.jpg

It sure doesn't take long for negro offspring to white up! They always go on about their strong genetics compared to whites when it's absolute BS!
Ti5WwW6.png

Dumb niggers think whites have weak genetics because mixed race kids look darker, the reality is that when you mix black and white of course the outcome is going to be darker than white lol mix black and white paint 50/50 and you get grey ffs... Feckin chimps!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Yes, a charming couple.

mekmutt.jpg

She looks like one of those liberal cunt premodonna's that I'd fucking strangle to death in a heart beat

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The Amerimuttess comes across as a despicable, divisive, controlling and entitled cunt, even while the MSM treats her with kid gloves, due to her status. Imagine how fucking bad she would look if they were brutally honest and exposed her character completely....

Ruby pubes Harry's beta bawlz are probably mounted on display in their living room.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Admin sucks cock

You're a short, unhappy little waste of human space who posts more than anyone else because your life is so meaningless. And you love Admin.
Are you mad, loserbird?

Yes, a charming couple.

mekmutt.jpg

It sure doesn't take long for negro offspring to white up! They always go on about their strong genetics compared to whites when it's absolute BS!
Ti5WwW6.png

Dumb niggers think whites have weak genetics because mixed race kids look darker, the reality is that when you mix black and white of course the outcome is going to be darker than white lol mix black and white paint 50/50 and you get grey ffs... Feckin chimps!

Meghan's mother is not a particularly dark black woman, her father was all white, I bet those kids are easily over 80% white. It's not superiority, dipshit, it's just the amount of Caucasian DNA is abundant where the African dna is recessive.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Admin sucks cock

Are you mad, loserbird?

Yes, a charming couple.

mekmutt.jpg

Ti5WwW6.png

That post ^^^^^ literally makes zero sense.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The Amerimuttess comes across as a despicable, divisive, controlling and entitled cunt, even while the MSM treats her with kid gloves, due to her status. Imagine how fucking bad she would look if they were brutally honest and exposed her character completely....

Ruby pubes Harry's beta bawlz are probably mounted on display in their living room.

Imagine if all these years the press had been exposing the characters of royal family members who have actually done something wrong. Like Prince Andrew, for starters.

WTF did Meghan ever do other than not be pure white? You'd like that to be a crime, wouldn't you?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Imagine if all these years the press had been exposing the characters of royal family members who have actually done something wrong. Like Prince Andrew, for starters.

WTF did Meghan ever do other than not be pure white? You'd like that to be a crime, wouldn't you?

As pointed out previously, you only like her because she's a mystery meat. There are countless examples of her displaying uppity, entitled, controlling behaviour, but because she's a "woman of colour" you treat her with kidgloves.

The MSM have attacked members of the Royal Family in the past, they aren't above criticism. They've written unflattering stories about Prince Charles, the Duchess of York, the Duke of Edinburgh and various others over the years.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

As pointed out previously, you only like her because she's a mystery meat. There are countless examples of her displaying uppity, entitled, controlling behaviour, but because she's a "woman of colour" you treat her with kidgloves.

The MSM have attacked members of the Royal Family in the past, they aren't above criticism. They've written unflattering stories about Prince Charles, the Duchess of York, the Duke of Edinburgh and various others over the years.

You don't think there would be countless examples of other royals displaying "uppity" behaviors if they were being scrutinized like she is? Not one other person in that family is currently being scrutinized like that, and if you were honest, you'd admit it.

Andrew is actually a rapist. But you couldn't care less.

PS, I don't actually "like" Meghan. I just think she's being dragged by racists, and I find that sickening. Whether she's a diva or not is none of my business.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
See what I mean? As usual, your love of virtue signalling has caused you to sniff out this particular story because you consider it as being some poor, down trodden, black girl being terribly oppressed by an elite family, just because of her skin tone.

I swear, this sort of thing is like an opiate for you liberals....

Here's the thing Lotus, maybe her mutt ancestry is partially the reason why people don't like her, but it isn't the only reason. It's her entitled attitude and cancerous woke political views which are the main problem.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Admin sucks cock

Are you mad, loserbird?

Yes, a charming couple.

mekmutt.jpg

Ti5WwW6.png

Meghan's mother is not a particularly dark black woman, her father was all white, I bet those kids are easily over 80% white. It's not superiority, dipshit, it's just the amount of Caucasian DNA is abundant where the African dna is recessive.
Did I even mention "superiority" ya mongo? I was talking about what blacks say, next time read my fuckin comment correctly before you wade in like a fat wart hog!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Admin sucks cock

Are you mad, loserbird?

Yes, a charming couple.

mekmutt.jpg

Ti5WwW6.png

That post ^^^^^ literally makes zero sense.
Bit like you then!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's her entitled attitude and cancerous woke political views which are the main problem.

This is why I dont like her at all. I had no idea she wasnt white. I dont ever give a shit about that.

I dont like any of the royals, really. Andrew should be in prison.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Admin sucks cock

Are you mad, loserbird?

Yes, a charming couple.

mekmutt.jpg

Ti5WwW6.png

Did I even mention "superiority" ya mongo? I was talking about what blacks say, next time read my fuckin comment correctly before you wade in like a fat wart hog!

So you deny that you think the White race is superior? Bullshit.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Admin sucks cock

Are you mad, loserbird?

Yes, a charming couple.

mekmutt.jpg

Ti5WwW6.png

Well that escalated quickly... Here I am talking about how blacks think (I've trolled worldstar on and off for years before you start, I KNOW) about their genetics being superior and somehow it's been 360'd on me...
Here's a little gif for you... Don't worry I've censored it for your trigger...
vPhCqwL.gif

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Admin sucks cock

Are you mad, loserbird?

Yes, a charming couple.

mekmutt.jpg

Ti5WwW6.png

It's difficult to ignore that fact in this day and age...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Admin sucks cock

Are you mad, loserbird?

Yes, a charming couple.

mekmutt.jpg

Ti5WwW6.png

Well that escalated quickly... Here I am talking about how blacks think (I've trolled worldstar on and off for years before you start, I KNOW) about their genetics being superior and somehow it's been 360'd on me...
Here's a little gif for you... Don't worry I've censored it for your trigger...
vPhCqwL.gif