Backlash against Critical Race Theory being taught in Commiefornia schools

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
271499756_1371227416664287_2746812152296707185_n.jpg

Translation: "A bunch of middle upper class people of various colors....but mostly white....intend to assimilate newbies into their dogmatic and unforgiving cult beliefs while deriding everyone else's beliefs as closed minded, and too dangerous to discuss honestly".

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
anyone want to take a guess as to what admin does when he is not sucking cock?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The gist of it is accusing whitey of being oppressors of the noble darker races.

Traditional Marxism was about class and worker's rights, whereas modern day Cultural Marxism is focused on race and aims to challenge and ultimately tear traditional Christian western values.

Basically the straight white male is the ultimate boogeyman, so don't worry Holly, you've got nothing to worry about...

In other words, you don't know wtf it is.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The gist of it is accusing whitey of being oppressors of the noble darker races.

Traditional Marxism was about class and worker's rights, whereas modern day Cultural Marxism is focused on race and aims to challenge and ultimately tear traditional Christian western values.

Basically the straight white male is the ultimate boogeyman, so don't worry Holly, you've got nothing to worry about...

In other words, you don't know wtf it is.

Are you unable to read?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
^^^^ God, these cretins would have you believe that the white race is inherently evil... I'm sure those things mentioned are all my race has ever done for the world, every single race has been involved in the slave trade FFS! I honestly wish we could take back everything we've invented and built and let the others take humanity forward, we'd still be chucking spears at our dinner you ungrateful degenerates!!! Fuckin black history, does it mention them being the most violent race on earth? Does it mention cannibalism? Does it mention black mens rape statistics? Does it mention the countless genocides of tribes? Does it mention their innability to have a straight government of any kind? Does it mention they gave the world aids? Does it mention that you could count their races important inventions with your fingers? Does it mention their barbaric cruelty to animals? Does it mention FGM? Does it mention forcing young girls to marry? Does it mention the amount of female kids that die in Africa whilst giving birth? I could go on but why bother?
nVC9sXW.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
According to Lotus, not even Kimberley Crenshaw who wrote the book on CRT knows what it is.

Not even the CRT material that equity/woke disciples learned from have it right.

I posted a video of a guy explaining what it is using the actual material and literature that teaches what it is and Lotus called it bullshit.

We showed a CRT teacher discussing it on The Root and that was called BS.

So whatever Lotus thinks it is.....its not at all what people who follow it or teach it say it is.