THE BACKLASH WILL BE SWEET

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The latest fabricated controversy over “white supremacist symbols” has shown two things. The first is that you don’t have to be smart to be a Jeopardy! contestant. The second is that there is a far greater cultural demand for white supremacists to fight against than there are white supremacists.

Establishment media rushed to the ramparts to fight the spread of white supremacy
West Point cadets. That was just the same gesture Donohue used in a different context: the “circle game,” where you make a circle with your thumb and index finger and punch whoever looks at it. That same schoolyard game was enough for the Chicago Cubs to
a fan from their ballpark for life and for baseball analyst Doug Glanville to write a whole self-pitying piece about how he was the victim of “racial taunting.”

The search for white supremacists is so rabid that a San Diego Gas and Electric Employee was
for incidentally making that same hand symbol while cracking his knuckles. He was a Mexican-American.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Fuck now I want to post a pic of me with an OK lol.

Damn these idiots are so fucking clueless.

Dude on Jeopardy won 3 times, and didnt even show the circle, just the 3 fingers. The dumbasses. They can take that white supremacy shit and shove it up their own racist hemorrhaging assholes!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah, I laughed at how utterly stupid it was to have that rabid idiot white leftist woman get the poor Hispanic SDG&E worker fired because she wrongly and stupidly believed he was flashing "white power" symbols out of his truck. The video looked like the guy was just flicking a booger.

That is how deranged and disconnected from reality these idiots have become.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There would be no backlash if there hadn't been evil, rabid, despicablr, unchecked racism in the US for soooooooo damn long. And none of you ever objected to it. Fucking morons.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
There would be no backlash if there hadn't been evil, rabid, despicablr, unchecked racism in the US for soooooooo damn long. And none of you ever objected to it. Fucking morons.

Racist says what?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Only a matter of time before doggo is racist...
qqvy1Ep.jpg

JrogDeY.jpg

Good boy!
HLuZFpM.gif

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Some nigger entered a daycare today here in Brazoo, killed a teacher and 3 toddlers and hurt a bunch of others.

He was carrying a machete.

Hear that, libtards? A machete.

My guess is that if anybody in there had a gun, the nigger would be the only death.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I objected to any racism I ever saw. I lived an open life... a peep was a peep...

You're an indoctrinated fuckwit.

You not only want me to suffer for what you maintain happens but never did in my early life.... you want to put my babies in the same boat.

You're a sexist racist.

You are the scum of the earth.

I went decades of loving life with everyone until people like you told me I was the bigot...and I've lived well and truly on a global scale.

You are a maggot.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Racist says what?

The worst thing about racists is when they scream to the rafters that they're not racist. Bullshit. If you don't understand or acknowledge the racist foundations of the USA and the very long after effects of it all, from slavery to Jim Crow to ghettoes to institutional racism, you are a racist, straight up.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Some nigger entered a daycare today here in Brazoo, killed a teacher and 3 toddlers and hurt a bunch of others.

My guess is that if anybody in there had a gun, the nigger would be the only death.

Yeah. because white people never kill children.

artworks-DevHjTMeMMxV0Rxp-FX8vMw-t500x500.jpg

55316148eab8ea59068b456a

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You yourself are so gotdamed biased it's sick. And yuo dare point to the sliver in OUR eyes?
Bah fangu :Crazy:
Are you trying to say vaffanculo? LMAO. Bah fangu! Right.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Racist says what?

The worst thing about racists is when they scream to the rafters that they're not racist. Bullshit. If you don't understand or acknowledge the racist foundations of the USA and the very long after effects of it all, from slavery to Jim Crow to ghettoes to institutional racism, you are a racist, straight up.

So if I fucked some retarded moron like you with a busted condom and 9 months later a baby is born, should I tell the child before or after their second birthday that their mother is an undiagnosed Caucasian fuckwit but the offspring is a lesser being because their skin is also pale?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Racist says what?

So if I fucked some retarded moron like you with a busted condom and 9 months later a baby is born, should I tell the child before or after their second birthday that their mother is an undiagnosed Caucasian fuckwit but the offspring is a lesser being because their skin is also pale?

Oh, so you're admitting you're a rapist. That poor baby.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Racist says what?

Oh, so you're admitting you're a rapist. That poor baby.

Try again, leftist. Don't project your inability to language or logic on me.

OP
OP

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Racist says what?

....says the racist.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You yourself are so gotdamed biased it's sick. And yuo dare point to the sliver in OUR eyes?
Bah fangu :Crazy:
Are you trying to say vaffanculo? LMAO. Bah fangu! Right.
That mah south Sicily DYleck yo

Shure. Eye beleef yuo.

OP
OP

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard

55316148eab8ea59068b456a
Ya but...ya but...wat about.…wat about..
Stop that ! Some shit bag shit skin lopped heads off babies with a machete.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

55316148eab8ea59068b456a

Did you rant about Adam Lanza's white skin? I know you didn't. But I wouldn't be surprised if you claimed that mass carnage never happened.

OP
OP

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard

55316148eab8ea59068b456a

Did you rant about Adam Lanza's white skin? I know you didn't. But I wouldn't be surprised if you claimed that mass carnage never happened.

Would you rather be shot? Or have your head cut off?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

55316148eab8ea59068b456a

Oh, so shooters of dozens of little children are better people than decapitators of children?

If I really had to make such a sick choice, I would go with whoever kills fewer children. That would leave fewer families torn apart with grief. SMH

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

55316148eab8ea59068b456a

Oh, so shooters of dozens of little children are better people than decapitators of children?

If I really had to make such a sick choice, I would go with whoever kills fewer children. That would leave fewer families torn apart with grief. SMH

You're such a snowflake... lol

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Look kids, this is a teacher garbling the English language

lmao

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Racist says what?

You must mean, if you got fucked by some retarded idiot. Probably happens everyday