Backlash against Critical Race Theory being taught in Commiefornia schools

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Cultural Marxism is an ideology which emphasizes culture as a main cause of inequalities. Critics have seen Cultural Marxism and its influence as an important cause of
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
and as an important cause of a perceived decline of humanities, social sciences, culture, and civilization in the Western world.

Unlike
which primarily focuses on economic inequalities and economic classes, Cultural Marxism see culture as a main cause for many different kinds of inequalities:
  • Race (Whites/non-Whites)
  • Culture (Western/non-Western)
  • Family (nuclear family/non-nuclear family)
  • Religion (Christianity/atheism and religious minorities)
  • Gender (men/women)
  • Sexual orientation (heterosexual/
    )
Cultural Marxism places great emphasis on analyzing, controlling, and changing the popular culture, the popular discourse, the mass media, and the language itself. Seeing culture as often having more or less subconscious influences on people which create and sustain inequalities, Cultural Marxists themselves often try to remove these inequalities by more or less subtle manipulation and censorship of culture.
A term describing such censorship is
where all views on equality that disagree with the Cultural Marxist view are avoided, censored, and punished.

The phrase "The long march through the institutions of power" refers to Cultural Marxists slowly taking over key positions in the institutions controlling culture in order to create a new culture. In effect this will create revolutionary changes without having to resort to political violence. It also reflects a worldview where Cultural Marxists view themselves as infiltrators and subversives.

You got it wrong man! Cuz fuck.....I said so. You big dummy dumb! Marxists are heros you dont understand cuz you big dummz!!! You guys are the problem cuz liberty is fasismz!!!

Supposedly Culural Marxism is a 'Conspiracy Theory' LOL, it doesn't matter that it's existence can easily be proven.

Check any mainstream source and that's what you'll be told...

I remember years ago Wiki had a page about it but it got pulled and last time I checked it had been replaced with a very brief summary claiming how it's an unfounded neo-Nazi conspiracy theory.

Well, if the Globalists and their useful idiot leftists say something is fake, it must be right?!

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Golly - even when you state that you may agree with these trolltarded meatheads
..they kick, scream and tell you how wrong you are about that.

They simply prefer conflict.

Perhaps if you weren't such a condescending, highfalutin fuckwit who thinks his shit doesn't stink, people would be more inclined to listen to what you have to say rather than give you abuse?

Just a thought, Holly.
. Now, why should that seem strange coming from a white supremacist?
Isn't it you who takes yourself to be superior to most others and,
.you who talks down to them and about them even calling for their destruction
yet you would cry fowl when I take my rightful position as your superior and act on my supremacy.

What a whiner you are, AiryAnn.

Enywayz - those of you who know me well know I always take a break at 1581,
.and it is so lovely out these days. Trees are leafing out, flowers blooming
fishes biting, the summer birds have been arriving by the day.

Ahhh, springtime of the year.
I will say, as we part - I am very disappointed in the lack of discussion on the West Side Story thread.

Perhaps this just isn't the right crowd for a reasonable and intelligent discussion of that sort.

Farewell for now, mi amigos.

Off she goes, running away yet again when pressed about inconvenient truths....

I suppose at least Holly responded, even if it was a woeful effort.

Aidsmin is incapable of constructing a post longer than a single sentence or one which doesn't contain a meme and Lotus steers well clear of threads which challenge her retarded political views.

What a cowardly trio.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
trumpblack.jpg

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
I learned about it from Reggie Essent many years ago. It is even worse than regular marxism. Just look at how based Russian people are after three generations of Marxist leninism. Cultural marxism wants us to hate ourselves.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Holidunce trying to sound intelligent and gets a big F for fail

lmao
.You needn't worry, Pedro
it's your group who ultimately supplants whitey in the west and ushers in the new global dark age.

Congrats

Whitey? You’re white you dumb moron

Lmao

Never seen this guy's pic, I'm guessing he's an old effeminate white libtard like Peaches, 50-70 age range.
Bullseye

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Golly - even when you state that you may agree with these trolltarded meatheads
..they kick, scream and tell you how wrong you are about that.

They simply prefer conflict.

Perhaps if you weren't such a condescending, highfalutin fuckwit who thinks his shit doesn't stink, people would be more inclined to listen to what you have to say rather than give you abuse?

Just a thought, Holly.
. Now, why should that seem strange coming from a white supremacist?
Isn't it you who takes yourself to be superior to most others and,
.you who talks down to them and about them even calling for their destruction
yet you would cry fowl when I take my rightful position as your superior and act on my supremacy.

What a whiner you are, AiryAnn.

Enywayz - those of you who know me well know I always take a break at 1581,
.and it is so lovely out these days. Trees are leafing out, flowers blooming
fishes biting, the summer birds have been arriving by the day.

Ahhh, springtime of the year.
I will say, as we part - I am very disappointed in the lack of discussion on the West Side Story thread.

Perhaps this just isn't the right crowd for a reasonable and intelligent discussion of that sort.

Farewell for now, mi amigos.

Intelligent discussion involves discussion, H. You guys do not do that.

You call people stupid, claim they are wrong, call people liars and insult them.

You dont "discuss" shit. You just belittle people and excuse it by claiming "troll".

I don't think you guys are capable of intelligent discussion at all. Not amongst people with different philosophies and ideas. All you guys do is parrot falsehoods, label others "Cons!" Or "repukes!", then go about mischaracterizing both and calling contradicting point a lie.

So you saying this isnt a place for "intelligent discussion" is pretty laughable considering it's you lefties who actively avoid intelligent discussion like cats fighting a baptism.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Cultural Marxism is an ideology which emphasizes culture as a main cause of inequalities. Critics have seen Cultural Marxism and its influence as an important cause of
and as an important cause of a perceived decline of humanities, social sciences, culture, and civilization in the Western world.

Unlike
which primarily focuses on economic inequalities and economic classes, Cultural Marxism see culture as a main cause for many different kinds of inequalities:
  • Gender (men/women)
    )
Cultural Marxism places great emphasis on analyzing, controlling, and changing the popular culture, the popular discourse, the mass media, and the language itself. Seeing culture as often having more or less subconscious influences on people which create and sustain inequalities, Cultural Marxists themselves often try to remove these inequalities by more or less subtle manipulation and censorship of culture.
where all views on equality that disagree with the Cultural Marxist view are avoided, censored, and punished.

The phrase "The long march through the institutions of power" refers to Cultural Marxists slowly taking over key positions in the institutions controlling culture in order to create a new culture. In effect this will create revolutionary changes without having to resort to political violence. It also reflects a worldview where Cultural Marxists view themselves as infiltrators and subversives.

You got it wrong man! Cuz fuck.....I said so. You big dummy dumb! Marxists are heros you dont understand cuz you big dummz!!! You guys are the problem cuz liberty is fasismz!!!

Supposedly Culural Marxism is a 'Conspiracy Theory' LOL, it doesn't matter that it's existence can easily be proven.

I remember years ago Wiki had a page about it but it got pulled and last time I checked it had been replaced with a very brief summary claiming how it's an unfounded neo-Nazi conspiracy theory.

Well, if the Globalists and their useful idiot leftists say something is fake, it must be right?!

Pretty much.

Globalism is what started WW1......so it's been causing understandable conflict for a long time. Always there are useful idiots who view themselves as more enlightened, educated and intelligent than the others who oppose them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Legit all these leftists ever do is talk about how intelligent and insightful they think they are and degrade the intelligence and insightfulness of other people who dont agree with them.

If you disagree with them and provide a valid reason why? They immediately start getting condescending and taking jabs at your intelligence. If not all out attacking you.

They NEVER back their claims, never address your points, never explain their points. They are correct, because they said so. And since you dont agree they are correct.....you are a duped, low IQ dumb dumb and they shouldn't have to attack your arguments. They just just attack you.

They dont care about truth or honesty or what's best for the people or what benefits the people. What matters to them is their self image. They want to feel superior and better....more intelligent than other people. They can just degrade and smear anyone who challenges them when they cannot respond to an argument.

So the "white supremacist" nonsense is very useful to them when they are unable to defend the indefensible shit they support. They dont have to look at the faults and holes in their shitty points if they use the ad hom and strawman fallacies to "protect" them from solid scrutiny.

All they have is hate. Senseless irrational hate.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Modern education is on some other shit, I don't know how these kids understand any of this. I stopped paying attention in school and learned everything through google and smoking drugs.

Common-Core-Homework.jpg

Common core math.

It's basically just breaking everything down in factors. Like algebra prep.

We were raised on plain arithmetic so this looks very foreign to us.

I'm not really bothered by it either way... math is math, it doesnt change. There are just many ways of understanding it.

We should go with what gets the best results, really. If this isnt bringing the results, we should go back to old way.

I never understood why conservatives were so outraged by common core math lol. I dont see this as a big deal at all, moreover compared to the biggest issues with public school.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I'm not a 'White Supremacist', I'm a White Nationalist, biiiiiig fucking difference.....

The latter doesn't care about which ethnic groups are 'superior', seriously who gives a fuck about that? It's all about preservation and a right to exist.

All races deserve a homeland and not face potential extinction due to genocidal Globalist enforced mass immigration policies and demoralising propaganda aimed at destroying the fabric of society.

Anyone still on the fence with all this, ask yourself why it's only white countries which are forced to turn 'multicultural'.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm not a 'White Supremacist', I'm a White Nationalist, biiiiiig fucking difference.....

The latter doesn't care about which ethnic groups are 'superior', seriously who gives a fuck about that? It's all about preservation and a right to exist.

All races deserve a homeland and not face potential extinction due to genocidal Globalist enforced mass immigration policies and demoralising propaganda aimed at destroying the fabric of society.

Anyone still on the fence with all this, ask yourself why it's only white countries which are forced to turn 'multicultural'.

I get what you are saying.

I dont necessarily agree with it as an American. My view is an American one.....and America was never just a certain races land. EVEN when it was just "natives"... there was always a variety of tribes.

America has been built on immigration(LEGAL immigration). Basically the land of the free, for anyone who desires to live freely in a land that values individual rights and liberties is welcome to come here for that and the opportunities it brings.

THATS what I support. I do NOT support people coming in illegally, to take advantage of citizens, commit crimes and traffick human beings. And I dont support people coming here and trying to CHANGE our country to one that looks like the countries other people leave.

Anyone who wants to here properly and live as an American should be welcomed.....I stress live as an American, not trash our country and vote to fundamentally change into a version of other countries that dont enjoy the liberties that we have.

You dont have to be born here to become an American.... but if you come here, you have to actually BECOME an American. You dont take advantage of our borders to commit crimes against humanity or come here and actively fight to make us a socailist shit pit where the state runs and micromanages every aspect of our lives. There are plenty of other countries where you can go live as state property and have daddy government make your choices and pay your bills.... no one should be forcing that on others who value living as Americans.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

FB-IMG-1620365126898.jpg

Too bad you are too brainwashed to look at how the policies from both of these men have impacted minorities and are able to make a decision based on that.

But gtfo with some random Trump quote acting like you give a shit about racism when you say NOTHING about the 47 years of actually racist comments AND years of bad policies that have directly HARMED minorities from Jim Crow Joe.

How about Trump banning menthol cigarettes? Oh wait.....that's Biden.

Biden doing what he does best. Finding statist ways of making sure black people have MORE interactions with police. I wonder if that menthol ban was to balance out Trumps First Step criminal justice reform and make sure there will still be as many black people in jail as possible.

You know Harris really loves that cheap state slave labor she can use by keeping black men in prison for nonviolent crimes.

You guys are such ghoulish fucking fakes.....amazing you even bother with your bullshit.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I dont necessarily agree with it as an American. My view is an American one.....and America was never just a certain races land. EVEN when it was just "natives"... there was always a variety of tribes.

America has been built on immigration(LEGAL immigration). Basically the land of the free, for anyone who desires to live freely in a land that values individual rights and liberties is welcome to come here for that and the opportunities it brings.

THATS what I support. I do NOT support people coming in illegally, to take advantage of citizens, commit crimes and traffick human beings. And I dont support people coming here and trying to CHANGE our country to one that looks like the countries other people leave.

Anyone who wants to here properly and live as an American should be welcomed.....I stress live as an American, not trash our country and vote to fundamentally change into a version of other countries that dont enjoy the liberties that we have.

You dont have to be born here to become an American.... but if you come here, you have to actually BECOME an American. You dont take advantage of our borders to commit crimes against humanity or come here and actively fight to make us a socailist shit pit where the state runs and micromanages every aspect of our lives. There are plenty of other countries where you can go live as state property and have daddy government make your choices and pay your bills.... no one should be forcing that on others who value living as Americans.

Yeah it's a different phenomenon when you compare demographic changes between the US and the UK.

Britain has always been white, the indigenous British are white, so the (((enemy))) can't use the same argument as it can in the US, Canada, Australia etc where whites aren't the original settlers. Regardless, considering whites arguably made those nations what they are today, I believe they have earned their place as majorities in those countries and shouldn't face being displaced and ultimately replaced by immigrants.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Unlike
  • Gender (men/women)
    )

Pretty much.

Globalism is what started WW1......so it's been causing understandable conflict for a long time. Always there are useful idiots who view themselves as more enlightened, educated and intelligent than the others who oppose them.

I don't believe you have the first clue as to what started WWI. Not at all.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

We didn't even have formal immigration for several hundred years. What you don't know about this country's history is a lot.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
This thread is too funny.

Or maybe not funny enough, I'm not sure yet.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I would, but... when I peer over the edge, I can see your splattered remains down there... and your mouth is still moving.

It freaks me out, honestly.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I know you're in coach but I can talk to people if you want me to.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The idea of being tossed naked into a huge pit of boiling human excrement isn't exactly a punishment for Blurt, he's used to that sort of extreme fetishist action during his frequent weekend trips to Amsterdam.