Bad/Worst Dates you've ever had....

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Ok let's hear yours....

Over the years some of my most cringeworthy have included getting arrested half way through a meal by plain clothes CID and being approached by a drunken acquaintance in a bar and loudly asked whether I could score him another "Henry of sniff".

I could of course inquire about successful dates, but that wouldn't be as interesting, would it? :Happy5:

3, 2 , 1, go....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You guys got to watch mine.

It's the top worst. I have two more I'll post about the other two when I'm done getting ready for my kids graduation tonight :D

X

xXx
Site Supporter
(:
Ha ha
I will share a story not so much a date but a chance meeting
My ex was with her new man at bar I was drunk and started a fight, of course.
The bouncer pulls me outside she comes out he comes out and there is a major ruckus out there peeps everywhere ...they bolted I collect throwing stars and had one on me I whipped it at his head LMFAO..I took off with my friends, the next day she gave it back to me laughing and calling me idiot .... I banged her two nights later at the ramada inn ahahahahahahaaa. She's still my number one squeeze even after all these years

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Ha ha
I will share a story not so much a date but a chance meeting
My ex was with her new man at bar I was drunk and started a fight, of course.
The bouncer pulls me outside she comes out he comes out and there is a major ruckus out there peeps everywhere ...they bolted I collect throwing stars and had one on me I whipped it at his head LMFAO..I took off with my friends, the next day she gave it back to me laughing and calling me idiot .... I banged her two nights later at the ramada inn ahahahahahahaaa. She's still my number one squeeze even after all these years

I can imagine during my days working the doors, I would have loved stuffing yUor trouble making bonce down the toilets heh heh!

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
I was with this girl that rented out the whole theater to watch Harry Potter movies and ran around like a maniac waving her magic wand. The girl wreaked of BO. Badly.
Like a taxi driver in Karachi.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Just sayin, is all! Don't pretend the thought hasn't crossed your mind...

I remember you complaining about being egged on the face by a chick during a 69er!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Eating aass tho lololol
I mean ASS?
hey woman's of BF do you like yer ass eated lol

My guess is a pretty bad case of shitty breath. :LOL3:

THROB

Factory Bastard
I don't go on dates.
If I did, I wouldn't pay for anything.
Library, beaches and my backyard. all free

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Eating aass tho lololol
I mean ASS?
hey woman's of BF do you like yer ass eated lol

My guess is a pretty bad case of shitty breath. :LOL3:

All the females here are all fucked in the head and most of the males are worse !

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Anyone lose their virginity under unusually hot circumstances?

For example, maybe your first time having sex was:
- With your hot older cousin
- With two girls
- In outer space
- Etc.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I was asked out while I was living in greater Seattle by the manager of the Starbucks Corporate IT department. He was about 15 years younger than me. Before you judge, remember that the last time I was actually single enough to be interested in men was before my divorce… I was still a teenager when I started dating my former husband.

Dating wasn’t easy after a 22 year marriage. I had zero interest in men my age, who all seemed to be jaded by life and overtly concerned that another woman was gaining leverage by dating to take them to the cleaners AGAIN. I preferred the carefree nature and interesting conversations with men who were still in their prime, while also being well aware that my seasoned expertise in certain areas was intriguing to them as well.

I went out one night with the IT guy and, since we both played pool well, we picked a sports bar with multiple tables. The waitress came over to take our order and she carded me. She kept going on and on about how I do not look my age (which I had just turned 40).

Then she cards my companion. She responded with “you’re a cradle robber too!” We were on a first date and I was mortified. He had a good laugh and then said “come on pretty cougar… let’s go see what you can do with that stick” and grabbed both our cases while we boasted about being pool sharks.

I shot the worst game of pool in my life while he tried to convince me that he was the black sheep in his family since he is the only one without a PhD. We enjoyed a few more friendly dates and remain friends on social media.

I never went back to that sports bar again.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I've had a few "worst dates", two were because the dudes just completely lied producing old pictures that looked nothing like who they were when I met them and they were douchebags.

One was with a guy that was so boring, inside I was ready to jump out of my skin and scream. He was an engineer with no personality whatsoever. The hardest thing was telling myself to not look at the clock that of course made me look at the clock. I was honest though, I didn't ghost him. I just told him we weren't a good match. He texted again a few days after that and I said that it wasn't going to work.

Best date is my current guy, we emailed for about a week. He asked me out and gave me the biggest smile when he met me. We had a wonderful time at dinner, he made me laugh and laugh...and we're still together now since that night long ago in 2013.

THROB

Factory Bastard
I dont go on dates. Women are freaks and too emotional unstable. I also cant afford these prostitutes so I just hang out.

Sitting at the bar, this chick tells me that she was a witch, and that she had made her last boyfriend love her by casting a spell on him. She was even nice enough to tell me how the spell works. She took a vial of her period blood and poured it into his wine, and tricked him into drinking it. She said................. now hes mine forever and just looked at me like she was waiting for an answer. weird face too.

THROB

Factory Bastard
Then theres the little redhead I met at a party told me that not only had she been raped by aliens, but that her psychic told her that we were a good match. She also felt the need to apologize for treating me poorly, in a past life.